Alright, so I am finally jumping on the Swagbucks bandwagon! I’m pretty embarrassed to say that I haven’t posted anything regarding Swagbucks and well, from what I’ve heard there are FREE Amazon.com gift cards to be made, so I’m jumping in and am going to start swagging it–whatever that means!
Do I have any readers that don’t know much about Swagbucks? If so, don’t feel bad because you’re definitely not alone. I’m right there with ya!
So the first order of business–What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a site that lets you earn Swagbucks (points) by literally just searching the web… something we do on a daily basis anyways! They also have an excellent referral program! If you refer someone over to Swagbucks and they earn a Swagbuck, you will earn a Swagbuck too–up to 100 Swagbucks! So you could potentially earn 100 Swagbucks from each friend you refer! Plus, once you accumulate enough Swagbucks, you can cash them in for various rewards, including Amazon.com gift cards! Yay!
How do you get started?
- Go here and register on Swagbucks by creating an account
- You will get 3 Swagbucks just for signing up!
- After registering, you can immediately start searching for anything you want on the web just by using the Swagbucks search engine!
- Periodically, while searching, you may see a pop up that says you’ve won anywhere from 1 to 10 or more in Swagbucks. From what I’ve heard, the best time to search is in the morning or the evening.
- Another way to earn Swagbucks, is by entering the Swagcode that is released almost everyday. This is a special code that you can enter in the swagcode box and you will instantly earn Swagbucks without having to search for them! How do you get this special code? Go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on “Ways to Earn” in the top left, then click on “Special Offers” and then click on the “No Obligation Offers” blue box on the right.
One you get to this page, it will state this:
Welcome to Swag Bucks Special Offers. Sign up for the free money-saving offers you like,
feel free to skip the rest, and find a special swag code reward at the end.
Skip ALL the offers by clicking the skip button or the See Next Offer button beneath the advertisement. Finally after about 7 pages you’ll be awarded with a Swagcode! Enter the code in the box provided on the homepage to see how much you’ve earned.
- After you’ve earned enough points, you can click on the upper tab labeled “Prizes”. Scroll down and under the categories section on the left hand side you should see “Gifts and Rewards”–click there. Now you can start scrolling through all the gift cards they have available. The Amazon.com gift card is by far my favorite reward! You can score a $5 Amazon.com gift card with just 45 Swagbucks, so literally in a month (possibly less) you could earn a $5 Amazon.com gift card!
I am so excited to start using Swagbucks on a daily basis! I’ve heard from other bloggers and readers that they were able to pay for all of their Christmas presents last year by using Swagbucks! Can you beleive that? They had earned so many Amazon.com gift cards, that the gift cards covered the full cost of their purchases! With that being said, my goal this year is to pay for all of my Christmas presents with gift cards I’ve earned through Swagbucks! I’m so excited about this challenge of mine and I hope some of you are up for the challenge too!
If you are already using Swagbucks, then please let us know your thoughts below! And if you’re new to Swagbucks, I’d love to hear if you’re going to start swagging with me!
(Thanks again, CouponingToDisney!)