CVS Deals 3/28 – 4/3

Special Sale: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Only!!

M & M’s 9.9-14 oz. 2/$4 (after Tuesday, 2/$6)
Buy 3 bags for $6
Use the $1/3 coupon from the 3/7 RP
Final Cost $1.67 each!

Hershey’s Candy 8-16 oz. 2/$4 (after Tuesday, 2/$5)
Buy 3 for $6
Use the $2/3 coupon from the 3/14 SS or found here
Final Cost $1.33 each!

Coke (12 pack cans) 3/$10 = $3 Ecb (Limit 1)
Final Cost $2.34!

Extra Care Buck Deals

Roc Retinol Correxion $21.99 = $5 Ecb (Limit 1)
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $13.99!

Buy $15 or more of Clean & Clear products = $5 Ecb (Limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit for $19.99 (based on on-line price)
Use the $5/1 coupon found here (must register)
Final Price $9.99!

Buy $20 or more of CoverGirl Cosmetics = $8 Ecb (Limit 1)
Buy 2 CoverGirl Face products priced at $10+ each
Total = around $20
Use the B1G1 Free face product coupon from the 2/7 PG (expires 3/31!)
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 2/7 PG (expires 3/31!) or the 3/7 PG
Pay $9
Get back an $8Ecb
Final cost $0.50 each!

Buy $20 or more of Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler = $10 Ecb (Limit 1)
Final Cost 50% off!

Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Manual or Power Razor AND Cartridges (4-8 ct.) = $5 Ecb (Limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Razor (free with coupon below)
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion cartridges 4 count $15.49 (based on on-line price)
Use the Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Cartridge pack and Get 1 Gillette Fusion Razor Free coupon from the 3/7 PG
Final Cost $10.49 for both!

Buy Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers or Pull-Ups 2/$17.98 = $5 Ecb (Limit 1)
Use 2 $3/1 coupons from here or here or here
Final Cost $3.49 each!

Crest 3-D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste (4 oz.) or Oral-B Advantage Toothbrush $2.99 = $2 Ecb (Limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Oral-B Advantage Toothbrushes $2.99 each
Total = $5.98
Use the B1G1 Free coupon from the 3/7 PG
Use the $0.75/1 Oral-B Advantage Toothbrush coupon from the 2/7 PG (expires 3/31!) or 2/21 PG (expires 3/31!)
Pay $2.24
Get back a $2Ecb
Final Cost $0.24 for both!

Advil (tablets, caplets, gel caplets -100 ct. or liqui-gels – 80 ct.) $8.99 = $1 Ecb (Limit 1)
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 1/31 RP
Final Cost $5.99!

Crest Whitestrips 3D White Vivid (10 ct.), 3D Professional Effects (20 ct.) or Advanced Seal (14 ct.) = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $10/1 coupon from the 2/7 PG (Advanced Seal), 3/17 RP (Professional Effects) or 3/21 RP (Professional Effects)
Final Cost = ?

Non-Drowsy Claritin 24 Hour (Tablets and RediTabs 30 ct. or Liqui-Gels 24 ct.) $19.99 = $5 Ecb (Limit 1)
Use the $4/1 coupon from the 3/28 SS
Final Cost $10.99!

Zantac 75 (80 ct.) or Zantac 150 (65 ct.) $19.99 = $5 Ecb (Limit 1)
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 1/31 SS or found here (must register)
Final Cost $12.99!

MiraLax (30 doses) $19.99 = $4 Ecb (Limit 5)
Use the $4/1 coupon from the 2/7 SS (expires 3/31!)
Final Cost $11.99!

ThermaCare Heatwraps (excludes 1 ct.) 2/$13.98 = $5 Ecb (Limit 1)
Use 2 $3/1 coupons found here (click on “Buy Now” and complete questionnaire)
Final Cost $1.49 each!

Sparkle Paper Towels (8 pack) $4.99 = $1 Ecb (Limit 3)
Use the $0.50/1 coupon from the 2/14 RP
Final Cost $3.49!

Other Great Deals

Personal Care

Revlon Foundation, Powder, Blush, Concealer, Nail or Lip Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Buy 2 Revlon Nail Enamels $4.99 each (based on on-line price)
BOGO sale = $4.99 for both
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 2/21 SS (Exp. 3/28!!)
Final Cost $0.99 for both!

Olay Total Effects Facial Care $18.99
Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer $18.99
Buy 1 Olay Total Effects Facial Cleanser (free with coupon below)
Use the Buy 1 Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer and Get 1 Free Total Effects Facial Cleanser coupon from the 3/28 SS
Use the $1/1 Olay Facial Moisturizer coupon from the 3/14 RP
Final Cost $17.99 for both!

Cetaphil (excludes bars) Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% off
Use 2 $5/1 coupons (no longer available)
Final Cost = ?

Neutrogena Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
Use 2 $3/1 coupon from the All You Magazine Apr 2010 issue
Final Cost = ?

L’Oreal Preference $6.88
Use the $3/1 coupon from the 1/10 RP
Final Cost $3.88!

All St. Ives, Noxzema Skin Care or TRESemme 3/$10
Use the $1.50/1 coupon from the 3/21 SS
Final Cost $1.84 each!

L’Oreal Studio or Vive Pro Shampoo or Conditioner (13 oz.) or Styler (1.7-8.5 oz.) 2/$5
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 1/24 RP, 2/21 RP or 2/28 RP
Final Cost $1.50 each!

Softsoap Body Wash (15-18 oz.) Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the the 3/28 SS or the All You Magazine March 2010 issue (expires 3/31!) or from the CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine
Final Cost = ?

Gillette Body Wash (10-18 oz.) $3.99
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 2/7 PG (expires 3/31!) or 3/7 PG
Final Cost $1.99!

Mitchum Deodorant $1.99
Use the $0.75 coupon from the 3/21 SS
Final Cost $1.24!

Dove Ultimate Deodorant 2/$7
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final Cost $1.50!

Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System (starter kit) $9.99
Use the $5/1 coupon from the 3/28 SS
Final Cost $4.99!

Just For Men Hair Color $6.99
Use the $2/1 coupon found here (registration required)
Final Cost $4.99!

Prevacid (42 ct.) $25.99
Use the $10/1 coupon from the 3/14 or the 3/28 SS
Final Cost $15.99!

Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil (50-320 ct.), Flax (60 ct.) or Red Yeast Rice (60-250 ct.) Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found here (must register)
Final Cost ?

Move Free Dietary Supplements (80-90 ct.) Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Use 2 $5/1 coupons from the 1/17 SS (expires 3/31!)
Final Cost ?

Mega Red Dietary Supplements (60 ct.) Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Use 2 $3/1 from the 2/7 SS
Final Cost = ?

Always Pads (14-24 ct.) or Pantiliners (36-60 ct.) $2.99
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 3/7 PG
Final Cost $1.99!

Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash (500 ml.) $1.99
Use the $1/1 coupon from here or use the $3/3 coupon found here (if this variety is included)
Final Cost $0.99!

Household

Scott Bathroom Tissue (12 pack) $6.88
Use the $1/1 coupon from here
Final Cost $5.88!

Puffs Regular, Plus Lotion or Ultra Soft & Strong (60-108 ct.) $0.97
Buy 3 for $2.91
Use the $0.25/3 coupon from the 2/21 PG (expires 3/31!)
Final Cost $0.89 each!

Gain 2X Ultra Laundry Detergent (liquid 24-32 loads or powder 40 loads) $4.99
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 3/21 RP
Final Cost $3.99!

Febreze Fabric Refresher (27 oz.) $4.99
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 3/7 PG
Final Cost $3.99!

Windex (26-32 oz.) 2/$5
Use 2 $1/1 coupons found here (sign up required)
Final Cost $1.50 each!*
*Remember the $5 SC Johnson rebate found here good when you buy 3 select SC Johnson products.

Scrubbing Bubbles (16 oz.) 2/$5
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from here
Final Cost $1.50 each!*

Oust Air Sanitizer (10 oz.) 2/$5
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 2/21 SS
Final Cost $1.50 each!

Glade Air Freshener Spray 9 oz. $0.99
Use the B1G1 Free coupon from the 3/21 SS
Final Cost $0.49 each!

Food

Cadbury, Mars, Hershey’s, Russell Stover Singles 2/$1
Buy Dark Chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cup 1.5 oz.
Use the $0.55/1 coupon from the 3/14 SS
Final Cost FREE!

Hershey’s Giant Kiss 2/$6
Use the $1/2 coupon from the All You Magazine Feb 2010 issue (expires 3/31!)
Final Cost $2.50 each!

Starburst Jellybeans 2/$4
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 3/7 RP
Final Cost $1.50 each!

Dove Chocolate Minis or Easter Eggs (8.5-9.5 oz.) 2/$6
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine
Final Cost $2 each!

Lindt Truffles 2/$6
Use the $1/1 coupons from the 1/24 SS
Final Cost $2 each!

Select Nabisco or Keebler Cookies/Crackers 7.5- 16 oz. 2/$5
Buy 2 Nabisco Premium Saltines
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 1/24 SS (expires 3/31!)
Final Cost $1.50 each!

Gold Emblem Almonds (16 oz.) $4.49
Use the $1/1 coupon from the CVS Reinventing Beauty Magazine (expires 3/31!)
Final Cost $3.49!

Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies (6-7.5 oz.) 2/$5
Use 2 $0.50/1 coupons from the 2/21 SS
Final Cost $2 each!
**These are yummy! :)

Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice (64 oz.) 2/$6
Use the B1G1 Free coupon (no longer available; there is also a $1/2 coupon from the 2/21 RP or 2/28 RP)
Final Cost as low as $1.50 each!

Campbell’s Chunky, Select Harvest or To-Go Bowls Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Buy 6 cans of Chunky Soup
Use 2 $1.50/3 coupons found here
Final Cost ?

Lindsay Large Pitted Olives (6 oz.) $0.88
Buy 2 for $1.76
Use the $1/2 coupon found here (sign up required)
Final Cost $0.38 each!

Final Cost $1.25 each!

Kellogg’s Raisin Bran (11.4 – 15 oz.) 2/$4
Use the $1.50/2 coupon from here
Final Cost $1.25 each!

Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna (5 oz.) $0.88
Buy 5 cans for $4.40
Use the $1/5 coupon from here (registration required)
Final Cost $0.68 each!

New to CVS Shopping?!
Check out my CVS Store guide!

• Leigh Brewer says:

I tried to use the $2/1 Revlon Coupon on nail polish last weekend and the registers were beeping like there was no tomorrow. The cashier said maybe the nail color didn’t count as a “cosmetic” or something. The cashier was great and I ran back and grabbed eye color which worked with the coupons. Anyone else have that problem?

• Jessica W. says:

I had the same issue at Walgreens last week. The cashier said nail polish isn’t a cosmetic product, so I just had her take it off.

• Anonymous says:

I would like to know how long it takes to start getting good coupons to print out of the scanner…I have had my card since Feb and only a couple of coupons for cvs brand products print out every time.

• Sandy says:

The greater your total before coupons, the more frequent you will receive coupons. I have not done CVSing for awile, other than here and there. I only get q’s like $1/2 CVS nuts or candies. I no longer get the $10/$50 or $4/$20.

• Anonymous says:

I thought it was the more after coupons. I can run up a ton of stuff, but pay very little. Before using coupons I used to get them all the time and never get them now.

• Deanna says:

I got my card in February as well, and have gone once a week since then. Since I’m new at this, this was my first week to go in and walk away with more in ECBs than I spent OOP. This was also the first time I got a non-CVS specific coupon…the $2 off $10 spent on babycare. Since I was going in to get a third (and what I thought was final!!!) pack of Pampers, that worked out quite nicely! However, I don’t get any of the surveys that I’ve heard about from others…so I’m not sure what the pattern is.

• Tiffany says:

I actually called CVS’ 800 number about that same issue, not recieving coupons and they basically told me I shop there too much. They say that they send the coupons to the customer to get them in more so if I am a frequent customer, they already have me and will send me less coupons. Total crap, I know but that is what they told me.

• Alyssa M says:

I keep praying that CVS will build a store here! I miss it!

• jennifer says:

Is the $3 off huggies coupon valid on pull-ups?

• sandy f says:

I used the $ off Huggies coupons this morning on the Pull-ups with no problems at all. I also got the $2 off $10 baby purchase when I scanned my card at the door. Plus I had saved a $4 off Huggies diapers plus wipes from scanning a couple of weeks ago. Some really inexpensive pull-ups for my granddaughter who is just starting to potty train! My daughter and her husband will be thrilled when I show up with these!

• MoKeaton says:

All Huggies coupons work on all Huggies products, but that is not what they are intended for. They are intended for Little Movers, and not Pullups, which would be coupon fraud. HTH

• Jenn says:

It may just be the ones I printed, but all my $3 Huggies coupons–while they show a picture of Little Movers–say “off any Huggies diapers.” That still may not include Pull-ups (we’re not in that stage yet, so I haven’t bought them), but I don’t think they are meant to be limited to Little Movers only. Maybe there were some out there, however, that specified Little Movers. In general, though, I appreciate your comment and detest people trying to use coupons for products they were not intended for! That’s what messes things up for the rest of us.

• Nicki says:

The $3 off Listerine prints as a CVS Store Coupon and the Coupons.com one is a Manufacturer’s Coupon. If you combine them shouldn’t you get 3 for FREE?

• Mary L says:

The $3/3 coupon says it’s a CVS coupon, but it’s actually an MF coupon. Notice how the fine print says the reseller will be reimbursed. Also the barcode at the bottom has numbers at the beginning, not 0’s.

• Nicki says:

Thanks, I did not realize it was a Manufacturer’s Coupon. Oh, well 99 cents a bottle is still a good price for me.

• crystal says:

i would check with the manager first because i use this deal today at my cvs and it didn’t beep and i use two one dollor coupons with that too the manager ring me up..it says cvs coupon just check with the manager i guess.

• MoKeaton says:

Do you think you can roll the ECB’s on the Huggies? I have a bunch of coupons, but it says a limit of 1, does that mean 1 per trans, or 1 total per cvs card?

• Ann says:

Can’f find the hersheys coupon. Can someone give me a zip code to use?

• Andrea says:

I used my 3/1 huggies couponon pull-ups at Target and it didnt beep, but the target one did. Since the register took the manufacture’s coupon she pushed through the target one

• Lisa says:

Last time I was there, the machine spit out a coupon for $2 off a $10 baby purchase. Combine that with the huggies deal and get 2 packs for $2.49 each!!!

• Trisha says:

Can you use that $2 off a $10 baby purchase with one of the other amount off coupons? (for instance the $4 off of $20 or $5 off of $25)?

• LEMONHEAD says:

You can use both coupons like this:
      to use the $2/10 & $4/20 your total will have to be $30 and you will get $6 off
      to use the $2/10 & $5/25 your total will have to be $35 and you will get $7 off
      HTH!!

• Tiffany says:

I don’t think that is the case. If you spend $20 which includes $10 worth of baby items, you should be able to use both…at least at our local cvs…that is how it would work.

• Sarah says:

If any of you got the Crest Whitestrips 3D White Vivid sample Collin posted about it came with a $1 q that is a match for the Crest toothpaste that is $2.99 get $2 ECB. I think it was a Walmart sample?? Anyway, makes it free after ECB!

• Babs T says:

I was at CVS this aftenoon around 5pm (Saturday) and the specials that start tomorrow were already up and working at the registers. I bought 2 Cetaphil gentle facial liquid cleansers for $10.99/each, got one 50% off per the sale that starts tomorrow, and used 2 $5 off coupons…total OOP was $6.50 for $21.98 worth of product…I am loving CVS shopping!!!

• marisa says:

I can’t find the $1/1 covergirl cosmetic coupons that we are supposed to use with the bogo coupon! ANY HELP?????

• cynthia says:

did anyone have luck finding the 1 oz size of neutrogena for 1.99???? My store has never seen it….any luck in other stores with this $2.00 sunscreen coupon??? thanks in advance! Could wait for Kmart but would love to have it…..freeeeeeee :-)

• Kim says:

Snapfish is also giving 50 prints free. I think for new accounts.

• Amy says:

I can’t find a Claritin coupon in the 3/28 SS. I looked in both inserts. :(

• mary says:

Couldn’t find any of the neutrogena sunscreen either. Bummer!

• Julianne says:

soooo, does everyone have success when using a BOGO coupon and a second coupon for the item they are paying for? Tried that at Kmart once, and it was def. a no-go! Didn’t want to embarass myself and try again somewhere else….??

• […] FULL LIST OF CVS DEALS […]

• Dina says:

I haven’t shopped at CVS yet. but question regarding ECB. If I earn 10 ECB in one transaction. Do I have to use that 10 ECB in that same transaction or I can use that after few days. In oher words, Can I save my ECB? If yes, how long? and how do I know that how much ECB I have? thanks.

• MoKeaton says:

The ECB’s print out at the end of your receipt. They are all separate, for each ECB you earn. So if you have a $5 ECB, and a $2 ECB, then it will print 2 separate receipts that state the amount, and a expire date, normally around 14 days. So you can use them separately, or together on the next deal. Just make sure you remember to use them, otherwise they are wasted. HTH

• MoKeaton says:

Also, you can not use ECB’s in the transaction you are doing to earn the ECB’s. They print out after you have paid and finished your transaction. So they have to be used on a new transaction. :)

• patti says:

Those cetaphil’s are still way overpriced at CVS. Walmart is a better deal even without a bogo sale.

• Jodi says:

Here’s how I got 2 free Revlon blushes: I got a $7/$15 Revlon cosmetics purchase q from the scanner. I bought 2 $9.99 blushers and combined the CVS q with a $2 (exp. Sunday) and a $1 mfr q. Only paid tax!

• Amy says:

Wow…I went to CVS this morning and they had tons of body wash on the 75% off shelves. Here is my list:
    Bought:
    4 Old Spice Red Zone Body Washes $1.12 each
    1 Men’s Dial 18oz $1.37
    1-6 pack of Dove Beauty Bars $1.74
    Oral B Advanced Toothbrushes $5.98
    Total: $13.57
    Used:
    2-$3/2 Old Spice Red Zone
    1-$1/1 Dial Body Wash
    1-$1.25 Dove Beauty Bars
    1-BOGO Oral B Advanced TB
    1-$1/1 Oral B Advanced TB
    Total: $1.33 Plus $2ECB for the toothbrush = $.67 moneymaker :)

• Olivia Smith says:

That is awesome!! :) When I checked out the cashier was like ummmm $2.10 wait how in the world did you do that! I immediately told them the ‘secret’ and that I found all of my deals on Hip2Save.com. Boy I would love to buy a shirt to wear when I go out couponing, hehe!

• Olivia Smith says:

Ok– so I am trying to figure this one out and hope that someone can help me….

I went to CVS today to purchase this:
    2 Glade Sprays $.99 each
    2 Softsoap Body Washes $4.99 each B1G1
    2 Oral B Advantage Toothbrushes $2.99 each but they rang up for $3.99

So that was my first transaction using these coupons:
    B1G1 Glade= $.99
    B1G1 Toothbrushes= $3.99
    2- $1/1 Softsoap Coupons= $2
    $3.99 ECB (from last week’s transaction)
    $2.00 ECB (from last week’s transaction)
    TOTAL after coupons: $1.98 + .12 (tax)= $2.10

Well, then I was like where is my ECB for the toothbrushes– and so I double checked the ad and looked over my receipt before going back into the store. I did know that the toothbrushes were to be $2.99 each with a $2 ECB each. So I went back in and this is what the cashier did.

Returned the 2 toothbrushes= $7.98 back to my visa
    Recharged me $5.98 for the toothbrushes to my visa
    I got a $4 ECB printed.

Since the coupon was previously used should I have asked her to use it again on the new transaction?

Thanks for your help.

• jaime says:

Absolutely you should have asked her to use the coupon! She probably just forgot! Its probably too late to do anything but it wouldnt hurt to try…

• Jenn says:

I actually disagree. It looks like they refunded you the amount for the toothbrush you paid for, along with the amount for the one you got free with the coupon. That means the coupon was redeemed. If you’d had another BOGO coupon, you technically could have used that, but it looks like you actually came out ahead in the end, anyway. You paid $4, were refunded $8; paid $6, and got $4 EB. So, for you it was a $2 Moneymaker, instead of the $1 it was supposed to be.

• Dina says:

another question, Can I use ECB for anything from the store or from certain things that they have listed somewhere? and how would you know in advance that you would earn ECB if you buy certain things? Hope that makes sense. Thanks.

• My $0.99 Huggies/ Free Shampoo Deal today at CVS!!!

2 Huggies Jumbo packs @ $8.99 each
    1 CVS Shampoo @ $0.99

-$3 off $15
    -$2 off $10 in baby products
    -$3 Huggies Manu Q
    -$3 Huggies Manu Q
    -$1 CVS Hair Care Product Q (Free Shampoo)
    -$3 ECBs

Total OOP: $3.97 ($5.24 after 10% sales tax)
    Got back: $5 in ECBs (gained $2 in ECBs)

Before Tax I basically paid $0.99 per pack (after you consider the $2 in ECBs I gained)!!!

Saved $21!!!