World Market: FREE $10 Birthday Certificate!

Did you know that Cost Plus World Market has a rewards program?! Well, they do! It’s called the World Market Explorer Rewards Program and it’s FREE to join! They’ll email you coupons on a regular basis as well as other promotional offers. Plus, you’ll receive a welcome email with a 10% off coupon and the best part, you’ll score a FREE $10 Gift Certificate via email on your birthday!! …AND you can use the certificate on whatever you please!

(Thanks, Coupon Pro!)

• Annon says:

Yeah, my birthday is in a few weeks. I hope it comes soon!

• cjs says:

I think they often have $10/$30 coupons in the Sunday paper – wonder if we could use those with a ‘birthday’ certificate?? That would be sweet!

• Anonymous says:

i m moving in few weeks…and my birthday is next month…i dont want to miss my reward. Can someone direct me, where does it mention that they email the birthday certification, and not mail it?

• fuzzymitten says:

I used my birthday certificate last week. Good stuff over there.

• Jan says:

is this an in store only coupon they give you for your birthday? or is there an online code as well?

• Jenny B. says:

It comes in your email. They send you weekly emails. You can’t combine any coupon deals at world market (like a birthday certificate and a 10 off /30. And you can’t buy alcohol with it. They check your ID for your birthday when you use it. You have about a month from your birthday to use it, then it expires. A great store, I always go there.

• Meghan says:

Thanks, I just used mine yesterday! $10 off a beautiful poster, so I only paid $3.99 for it! Then I went over to Micheal’s and got a poster frame for 50% off!