Lowes: Curtains Up to 75% Off!

Have you been wanting to dress up a room in your house but are still waiting for a great sale?! Well, if you are in need of new curtains, you may want to head over to your local Lowes. Apparently, many of the curtains at Lowes are on clearance and you can save as much as 75% off! Jessica was able to score the Allen & Roth Cream/Espresso Damask Curtains pictured to the left for only $4.95 per panel…that’s a savings of 75% off the regular price of $20! Note: You may want to call your local Lowes store ahead of time to find out if they are offering similar clearance items…I called several across the country and they all stated that they did have a significant amount of curtains on clearance.

(Thanks, Jessica’s Coupons!)

• Theresa says:

Sweeto! I just won $20 to Lowes in a dessert contest (fresh blueberry cheesecake) and was wondering how to spend it! I hope to get there soon!

• Elizabeth M. says:

Those are really pretty drapes!

• nicole says:

all of the allen & roth curtains are on clearance here in Indy! Thanks!

• Nichole says:

thanks for sharing…after seeing this I ran out right away and found the ones shown in the picture (two differences-color/price-coffee/ivory for 6.24 a panel. this is a HUGE deal to me because I have been contemplating making some panels because I can’t find cheap panels in the right length!!! yay! thanks again!

• Amanda says:

I bought six yesterday. Beautiful velvet drapes for $8 a panel :)

• Bethany Cook says:

Conway, Arkansas has lots of curtains on sale too!!!

• Tamara says:

I found lots of curtains on sale in Charlotte, NC. Thanks for sharing.

• dana says:

They are having the same clearance reductions at the Longview, WA location also.

• fran says:

I don’t know if this is at all post offices, but mine in N.J. has these moving packets, and there is a 20% off Lowe’s coupon. You can also use this coupon at Home Depot. The coupon is really good for big home projects.

• Daphne says:

I found some at my store as well. There are also several things in the store that have a $10 off coupon (when you spend $50 or more). For example, a case of gatorade that is $10.97. You can buy the gatorades, take the card out of the case and use it on your purchase if you are spending $50. I also recently got the coupon card in a double pack of chlorox wipes that was $8.97.

• ashleyeeeyee says:

Found 4 panels, same price @ my Lowe’s in Goldsboro, N.C.= 1 very happy woman!!

• Bobbie says:

I work at Lowes in Joplin, MO and we have several of these on clearance as well. It’s a great deal!

• Jen says:

Awesome!!! Thank you!!! I was able to buy panels for $4.99 and valances for $3.24!!! On top of that I found area rugs for a great deal too!! Original price was $198 and I paid $47 for an 8 x 11 carpet! Thanks for the tip!!

• Stephanie Werner says:

Thanks for posting this! I was just wishing for new curtains. I went right out and found curtains for 2 windows (4 panels) for $21 total!

• Nikole says:

Jackpot!! I got 8 panels for $55!! Tons of drapes to choose from at my Lowes in Tallahassee FL for 75% off. Got the above pictured drapes and they are really high quality. Beautiful fabric and they are lined. What a deal!

• Jennifer says:

I’m in Tally too! I’m about to take a break from work and check it out! We are in desperate need of drapes!

• Nikole says:

Cap cir NW location is where i went and they had a great selection. I figured it wasnt as busy as the NE location (even though i live in killearn). So they had a lot left.

• Jennifer says:

I went to NE, they had a decent amount left. I got 2 sets so I can decide which ones I like the best and then return the other set. :)

• Kelly says:

They were on clearance at my store too! I was so excited but I needed 4 panels of the 84 length and they only had 3 left :( But the lady said it’s easy to hem them so I bought one of the 90 lenth and my mom will hem it for me! The longer ones are more expensive at $6.24, but still a great price!

• Ruth says:

Thanks for the heads up! I’ve been looking for curtains forever and I’m way too “frugal” to pay full price for them. I was able to get 15 curtains for various windows for $70!! Woohoo!!

• jodie says:

Jacksonville NC has ‘em clearanced too. I scored a TON

• Robin says:

Also if you stop by the post office and ask for a Change of Address packet there is a 10% off your total order coupon! I get these whenever I’m making a purcahse at Lowe’s. :) I went to my store today (Chicagoland area) and found A TON 75% off.

• Anonymous says:

Thanks so much for posting this! I got 2 panels, and 5 valances for $30!!! My store in Pottstown, PA had a ton of curtains on clearance marked 50-75% off!

• Elizabeth says:

I’m so excited! I’ve needed some insulated curtains for a long time, but haven’t been able to afford them at regular price. I just returned from a trip to Lowe’s where I scored 7 panels for less than $39!!!! I’m so excited!

Thanks!!!

• Elizabeth says:

Oh, and if you’re in the military you can get an additional 10% off by showing your id card (or dependent card). I think all locations do this, I know both in my town give the discount.

• Katherine says:

I dashed out to Garners’ Ferry tonight….not a big selection but still some good deals. Thanks for the notice!

• I saw the curtains at the Lowes store near me while buying bathroom safety products for my MIL…. I’ll go back and check it out more closely,, slc, UT

• Annie says:

Nothern Ca has it too! Dublin and Livermore stores. I’ve been looking for curtains for my son’s room and found lined ones (won’t need the black-out liner) for $8.79 a panel. Excellent! Thanks so much.