CVS: John Frieda Deal Limit 3 + Rebate Offer!

Yay! The John Frieda deal at CVS is actualy a limit of 3 and not 1 like I stated in the weekly deals

John Frieda Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler 2/$10 =$5 Ecb (Limit 3)
Buy 2 Root Awakening Shampoos 10 oz. 2/$10
Use 2 $3/1 coupons from the 6/6 SS
Pay $4
Get back a $5 Ecb
Final Cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

…AND People magazine recently advertised a John Frieda rebate offer. Receive a FREE canvas tote when you buy any Biore, Jergens or John Frieda product at CVS. Just mail in your original receipt by July 19th to the following address:

People Summer Tote Promotion
PO Box 4938
New York, NY 10185

(Thanks, Couponing to Disney!)

• DEBBIE says:

Was the $3 coupon regional because I cannot find it in my coupons from 6/6.

• Ana M. says:

:( i already used all my John Frieda coupons.

• Anon says:

Awesome! I just did that deal yesterday. Thanks for the heads up; I’m glad I save all my receipts! :)

• Melissa R. says:

This is what I did
    $10 – 2 JF Root Awakening
    $1 – CVS pantyliners
    used 2 $3 JF q’s & 5 ECB, paid $.96 in tax and got back $5 JF ECB and $1 CVS pantyliner.

Plan to repeat the above 1 more time (i only had 4 cpns). I am beyond stocked on shampoo/conditioner….but when its free, hard to pass up!!

And yes, the $3 qpn was regional. I didn’t get it in my insert either, but was able to trade for them on another board.

• lily says:

make sure to buy 2 at a time. you only get $5 ecbs per transaction.

• Mandy says:

wish I would have read this comment before I went this morning. At least I still have coupons and go back later this week!! did you also figure that out the hard way??

• Stephanie says:

I was in the same boat with Mandy this afternoon and didn’t see Lilly’s. I bought 6 JF and only got the 1 $5 ECB. I have a few more coupons, so I may try it once and see what happens. I asked the store mgr and he said he’s never seen them raise the limit of items without posting it in the flyer. . . oh well, if I can get my $10 back, then YIPPY!!!!

• Samantha says:

The pantiliners need to be purchased 2 at a time, too, FYI.

• Erin says:

Yes, I made the mistake of buying three John Freida’s in one transaction, planning to buy the fourth later this week in a careful strategy involving a purchase plan to utilize a high value ECB as well as spreading out the expiration dates of my ECBs. The next day, I noticed that I was only given credit for purchasing the two JFs for which I received the ECB. I called customer service to see if I could purchase a fourth and receive the ECB, and the customer service rep said the limit was 1 and it was a mistake on the receipt and she would report it to corporate. It wasn’t the first time that I received contradictory info about limits, and I told her I was going to try anyway, and she hung up on me! I have such wonderful experiences emailing CVS but talking to them live is a different story. Anyway, I went to my favorite CVS last night and showed them my receipt. They said to just buy the fourth, which I did. It registered as my third purchase on my receipt, but they saw I had purchased four, so they forced it for me. They didn’t have everything I wanted to roll my ECBs, but I didn’t mind because I love that store.

• Rebecca says:

Any idea how long the tote takes to arrive? Did this deal yesterday and this makes it just that much sweeter.

• Melissa R. says:

I don’t bother with these magazine promotions anymore…wasted way to many stamps and never getting the promo item. Its first come, first served with very limited quantities.

• CouponClary says:

I’ve always received mine, but they do take awhile to get them! They usually take at least a month or two…and then you’ve forgotten about it and get a nice surprise in the mail!

• Mandy says:

the travel size pantene duo packs are marked 75 cents each but are ringing up .19 cents at CVS. I bought 2 and used $1/2 from the parade a few weeks back making it a nice moneymaker. And the added bonus–each pack has a coupon in it for $2/2 that doesnt expire until 6/2012!!!

• Amanda says:

Can it only be for items purchased in July? Or can you use receipts from a few weeks ago?

• alyssa says:

I’m gonna try to send in a receipt from June

• Janelle says:

I did the shampoo deal and on the bottom of my receipt is said limit reached, anyone else? I want to do the deal again but not if my receipt is telling me different.

• Mandy says:

I have done it twice, but my receipt never said offer limit reached. good luck! I would guess for whatever reason your area is sticking to offer limit of one. I know in my area we dont always have the same limits or even deals as everyone else.

• Alison says:

What a fabulous deal! I was so excited I kept my John Frieda coupons for this moment. :)

• cathy says:

I was wondering about the rebate for the John Frieda, do you have to have a form, or can you just send the receipts to that address?

• Autumn says:

Do you need a form for the people promotion? I’ve looked at the people webste and couldnt find anything about it? I would really like to know if theres a form I dont want to send it in if Im not ganna get anything???

• cathy says:

In which Peoples magazine was the John Frieda offer in. I went to CVS and looked through the ads before I purchased the magazine and wasn’t able to locate the offer.