Host a House Party– Get FREE Products + More!

Reader, Sam, emailed to let us know she was chosen to host a Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese House Party! She received all the goodies above FREE to help make her party a success! How cool is that?! Have you been chosen to host a House Party recently? Let us know in the comment section. I love hearing about readers getting to host these fun parties!

Now what are you waiting for? Go test your luck and see if you can host one of these upcoming House Parties:

*Tombstone Pizza Haunted House Party

*Simple Holiday Pleasures House Party

*BrewStation Cup of Creativity House Party

*Sabra “Share The World” House Party

If you’re wondering what a House Party is..
Well, a House Party is thousands of parties across the country, hosted by people like us. Each event is sponsored by a leading brand (such as Sargento) and focuses on something cool that the sponsor wants its best fans to experience firsthand and share with their friends. Basically a House party let you share the products you like with all your friends, free of charge! Companies love to promote these type of events because it spreads the word about their products.

What free stuff will you receive?
That all depends on the specific brand your throwing the party for. Each brand has their own unique Party Pack filled with all kinds of free stuff to make your party a success!

If your interested, follow these steps to start applying:
First go on over here to sign up to be on the HouseParty.com mailing list. They will email you all the new, free and exclusive House Parties you can host as they become available. Next click over here to look at all the upcoming House Party events. When applying you will be asked a series of questions to make sure you’re a good fit for the House Party. That’s it! Now you just wait to see if you’re one of the lucky chosen that gets to host one of these FUN & FREE events!

• momofhannah says:

I was chosen for the Kraft Homestyle also, party date is coming up soon! I’m sSOOO excited, I received the HP box a few days ago. I was amazed with everything they supplied for the party. I also did the Kleenex Hand towel one a couple months ago. I am always amazed with what they give you. I have applied for several House Parties, for those of you that have not been chosen, keep trying. You will get picked eventually, even apply for the ones that maybe you are not so interested in. Who knows, you may end up loving a product that you would have never thought ot trying before!

• Tiffany says:

I saw about House Party on this site or maybe another “bargain” site. I have been applying to host for awhile and never got far but all of a sudden, I was picked to host the Star Wars House Party! It is tomorrow night and we are so excited. We got a party pack with 10 Star Wars figures, a game, tattoos and other goodies for Clone Wars. Our son is thrilled and so are the kids who are coming. Thanks for posting about this program. It is so neat!

• natalie says:

I was selected to host a Star Wars: Clone Wars party through House Party. We received our party pack a week ago with tons of goodies inside for our party. My boys are so excited!

It’s definitely worth a few minutes to fill out each survey to see if you qualify for a House Party. Good luck! :)

• Angie B says:

I am hosting a Beyblade Party. i got the box into today. Needless to say my sons are so excited.

• Bonnie says:

Macaroni & Cheese house party here. I’ll let you know how it goes…

• Staci says:

Hello -I’m hosting a My Thai Kitchen Party! Whoo whoooo thansk for sharing the infomation about the house party web site!

• Adrienne says:

I got picked for the Playstation Move party. It is next Saturday and we are so excited. I never would have known about the House Party if not for you. Thanks Colin!

• AnneJ says:

I am hosting a Capri Sun House Party tomorrow! They sent me frisbees, 2 boxes of Capri Sun, coupons, magnets, a tote made out of recycled capri sun packages and 15 zippered pencil pouches made out of recycled packages for my guests, also some beverage napkins. So excited!

• Dawn says:

I’m doing the Kraft party, too! I was amazed at the hostess gifts they sent with this! I did the Splenda party last month and there was soo much product to give to all my guests! I love houseparty!

• Heather D says:

How are you guys getting picked for the parties.. what are you putting down that you think is setting you apart from the other applicants?

• Erika E says:

I was picked to host the Durex Girl Talk House Party… it will be interesting to say the least!

• Joyce says:

I love House Party!!! I am going to be hosting my 2nd one next weekend and am so thrilled. It is a great way to get people together and not spend a lot of money. My first one was Boboli BBQ Pizza and now I am hosting the Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese! Comfort foods galore! We use it as a way to showcase each others creativity.

• R Bruner says:

I hosted the Capri Sun Party with my Girl Scouts this week. They had so much fun!!! It was a great party package. The girls are now excited about recycling their drink pouches to make more pencil pouches. I would love to be picked for another House Party!

• Bambi says:

I am also hosting a Caprisun Houseparty with all my son’s preschool friends Saturday. We are looking forward to lots of fun. I have applied for several others. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

• April says:

Thanks to your letting me know of this awesome opportunity, I signed up and was selected to host a mac-n-cheese party too! Can’t wait! Awesome stuff in this party kit! If you lived closer, I’d invite you! Thanks so much!!!

• Nikia Mccubbin says:

I hosted the Rubbermaid House Party I love the mop.

• Wanda says:

I hosted a Bull’s Eye BBQ party several months ago. The party pack was really nice and we all the new Bull’s Eye BBQ’s.

• I just got notification that I was chosen to host a party for Folgers and Land o’ Lakes products!

I can’t wait to see what they send me,, AND,, it’s a great excuse to see all my friends too….
    this is so much fun!
    Thanks Colin for sharing this info with us……….. wowza!!!!!