Filtrete Water Pitcher: $10/1 Coupon

3M just released a new high-value coupon good for $10/1 Filtrete Water Pitcher valid through October 31st. Just click here to print the coupon.

You should be able to find these pitchers at Walmart for around $29.88 (this is the price on Walmart.com) so only $19.88 after the coupon (still seems a little spendy for a water pitcher; what do you think?).

If you find these pitchers at any of your local stores at a great price, be sure to let us know!

• Melanie says:

Yes, it is still pricey but maybe someone will put it on sale or have a store coupon to combine it with?!

• Jo Ann says:

I think I bought a Brita Water Pitcher (w/coupon and sale) at Target for around $3.00 + tax. But maybe, like Melanie said, there will be a good sale soon to go along with this coupon. :)

• mary says:

I bought the small Brita pitcher for $2.77 at Lowe’s, so I’ll pass on this one.

• Natasha says:

My Local CVS had the PUR pitchers on clearance for 4.99- I had a 3 off coupon from the PG Thanks Mom Booklet so I only paid 1.99

• Kim says:

Does anyone know if this coupon can be used for the filtrete water station?

• mary says:

Very price indeed, but I’ve realized that once coupons come out for new items, a sale usually comes… It might take a week or two, but I am sure the price will drop atleast another $10.00. Retailers know they will get the $10.00 back from the manufacturer and the difference of having a sale will be made up once people make purchases on things that are either not on sale or buying what they need anyways. (milk, greeting cards, birthday gifts, butter, bread) So, just do as I do, print and wait it out. If it goes on sale, be sure to snatch it up, if not oh well… Let the coupon expire and move on. There will always be another coupon up to replace it too! : ) My theory SO FAR (lol) has been a pretty good success, but I am not expert!!

• Annalea says:

Good post. This has been true in my experience, too, Mary. That’s why I saved the PDF (gotta love PDF coupons!) to my hard drive—just in case I see a sale for this pitcher. :)

• Deb says:

WOW! I got 2 of the Brita pitchers too!
    They were such a bargain-fab for my gift bags coming up soon!

• Angie says:

Where is this coupon? Can’t find it on the 3m website and am leerie about using a pdf coupon w/o seeing the actual source – on the official website. Help please to ease my mind?

• mipalady23 says:

Woooooo Hooooo love this!

• Chasvand says:

I have 4 of the manufacturers Qs for $5.00 off the Filtrete Water Station that expires on Nov. 10th. Would any one like me to send/scan these to them?? Maybe trade for other q’s for personal care etc.
    email me at chasvand@yahoo.com