New Chick-Fil-A 2011 Coupon Calendar

UPDATE: It appears that many Chick-Fil-A locations are not offering the calendar free with a $20 gift card purchase so please contact your specific store for more details. Sorry for the confusion.

According to Addicted to Saving, Chick-Fil-A is now offering up their 2011 calendar, filled with over $30 worth of coupons, for FREE with the purchase of a $20 Chick-Fil-A gift card (or else it’s $6 + tax). The coupons available in the 2011 calendar will make for lots of FREE food! Here’s a list of the coupons you’ll find…

January: FREE Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuit or Small Bowl of Chicken Soup
February: FREE Yogurt Parfait and Dasani Bottled Water
March: FREE Large Diet Coke
April: FREE Chick-Fil-A Nuggets (8 ct)
May: FREE Chargrilled Chicken Garden Salad
June: FREE Small Hand-Spun Milkshake
July: FREE Medium Freshly Squeezed Chick-Fil-A Lemonade
August: FREE Large Sprite
September: FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwich
October: FREE Large Coca-Cola
November: FREE Chick-n-Minis (3 ct) OR Large Waffle Potato Fries
December: FREE Large Coca-Cola Zero

(Thanks, Addicted to Saving!)

Be the first Hip reader to comment!

• Amy says:

I was just there this morning….now I’ll just HAVE to go back again :)
    Thanks for the info!

• Millie says:

I love these coupons!! I bought multiple calendars last year. I’ve never had a problem using multiple coupons at one visit.

• Andrea says:

The chick-fil-a’s around here will take their expired coupons as well. I have used some from this calendar that are over a year expired and they never say anything :)

• Kristin says:

DEFINTITELY going to pick up one of these!!!

• Anonymous says:

I usually buy the gift card. Get my free calnedar. Then use the gift card to buy dinner. classic.

• Brittany says:

Andrea is right! Chick-fil-A is an AWESOME company!!! They will take expired coupons, no questions asked! I am a former employee, and we were told to take any Chick-fil-A coupon, expired, washed in the washing machine, for another Chick-fil-A location, or otherwise! No limits or questions whatsoever.

• Rhonda says:

Would you happen to know if Chick Fil A doing this promotion again this year because I was just reading the post about the calender on Facebook and someone from Chick Fil A responded and said that promotion is not good for this year.

Thanks In Advance

• Su says:

I spoke with two managers at my store and they said that they aren’t doing the gift card promotion this year. I asked if there’d be any promotion, and they both said that they haven’t heard anything…and that it was unlikely :(

• Christy says:

Same here, Noblesville, IN is NOT participating in the free calendar deal. Darn! Call your locations before heading over so you are not disappointed.

• vanessa says:

This is a good offer, I’m definitely going to cash in on it. Thanks Collin.

• Cheryl P says:

I just called ours and it said they were not doing this. They said it was a corporate thing last year but corporate decided not to do it this year.

• Jennifer says:

Called all three in my area (Oklahoma) and they are not doing it this year :( bummer

• Daniel says:

Nope…not doing it this year. I asked about it though and the mgr. gave me a free calendar just for asking! But then apologized and said they weren’t participating in that this year. I use to work at CFA in HS and the mgr. once accepted a Whataburger coupon for a FREE sandwich…he’d rather them come to CFA then Whataburger! Whatever it takes, eh? And they do accept expired coupons and any coupons from the calendar during any month. One of the best restaurants ever! :)

• lacey houseman says:

I buy a calendar each year…but i also buy coupons on ebay. So every time me and the hubby go on a lunch date I use ALL coupons and it costs me NOTHING!!! I spent about $35 on coupons but I have gone out to lunch at least a dozen times and I still have a lot left. GREAT DEAL!! I love Chick-Fil-A’s coupon policy!!

• Michelle says:

Tyler, Texas has the calendars for $6…:-)

• Barb says:

My daughter works there and she says this promotion is not going to be valid until later in the season, closer to Christmas.

• Tammy says:

This promotion last year, happened much closer to Christmas, probably when they were going to get stuck with a lot of calendars that had not been bought.

• Alea says:

i wish we had them in Michigan!

• Kathy says:

I just called my CFA in Calhoun, Ga. They said they were offering this deal after Thanksgiving.

• Libby says:

Not a location by location basis – Chick-fil-A as a company is not doing this promotion this year. I run a couponing site too so I called before I posted, so I didn’t end up posting since they’re not doing it.

• Susan says:

What? That’s funny because I got one last week with my 20$ gc purchase. I am in New Mexico.

• Christy says:

Has anyone tried their peppermint chocolate chip shake? Curious if it’s worth making a special trip over there to get one. :)

• Leighann says:

We only have 1 Chik Fil A near us….in our local (tiny, almost painfully small) mall. And when we were in there trick or treating on Halloween, we saw that it had shut down :-( :-( :-(

• Claire Bear says:

you might want to go by there on a week day, b/c halloween was on sunday this year and chickfila is closed on sundays. hopefully that’s all it was and they aren’t shut down b/c that would be terrible! i can’t imagine life w/out chickfila.

• Donna says:

I just called our Chik-Fil-A in Texas and the mgr told me that they were not doing that promotion this year, however, if they have an over-abundance of calendars left over they will start giving them away with a gc later in the year. Currently they are $6.50. So, hopefully, not a lot of people will purchase them now and they will have a lot left over to do the promotion later!

• Stephanie says:

Another thing you may want to look at, if you are military, is the military/police discount at Chick-fil-a. I am not sure it was suppose to happen this way but when I was given the military discount it also took the discount off my calendar. It’s almost a 50% discount, so well worth asking about!

• Hollie says:

I live in Missouri and I got my free calendar like 2 weeks ago with a $20 gift card purchase.

• [...] FREE Chick-n-Minis (3 count) OR Large Waffle Potato FriesDecember: FREE Large Coca-Cola ZeroThanks, Hip2Save! var OB_langJS='http://widgets.outbrain.com/lang_en.js';var OBITm='1285783802345';var [...]

• Susan says:

Did you know you can substitute the drinks for something else? Like I don’t like Coke Zero, so I asked if I could get A Dr Pepper instead and they were fine with it. Or you can upgrade and pay a little more for a shake? Love Chick-Fil-A.

• Samantha Booker says:

Looks like some great coupons this year. I bought 2 calendars last year and hope I can do it again!

• Jennifer says:

The Elizabethtown, KY Chic-fil-a is giving a free calendar with $20 gift card purchase on black friday from 5pm to close.

• Lauren says:

I did this last year! What a great deal. I’ll buy more than one this year, if they run the promotion again!

• ashleigh says:

Does anyone know if any of the locations in Nashville, TN are participating in the free calendars?

• Becky says:

Does anybody know if any of the locations in the Greenville/Greer, Easley areas are participating in this promotion this year?

• Anonymous says:

I’ve got the calendars half off around now before? Does anyone know when they will go to $3???