New TODAYShow.com Jill's Steals and Deals

Yay! TODAYShow.com is once again offering some awesome online coupon codes! Just head on over to the “Jill’s Steals and Deals page” and start scrolling down to see all the *HOT* offers available! Keep in mind that due to an overwhelming response, some of these products’ sites may experience technical difficulties from all the traffic they’re receiving.

Here are a few highlights…

*Go Smile Whitening System $10 (retails for $89!)
*Bremenn Research Labs Ultimate Beauty Kit $30 (retails for $167!)
*Maya Brenner Sterling Silver State Necklaces $25 (retails for $130!)

+ More!

• Nichole B says:

Bummer! Nothing I’m interested in picking up. Thanks for the heads up though Collin.

• Inga says:

shipping is 20$ for Maya Brenner Sterling Silver State Necklaces $25 .

• Carrie says:

Looked at the state necklaces (since I’m an Ohioian living in NY) but shipping is $15.

• Collin says:

Wow!! I didn’t realize shipping was so high!

• anna15nc says:

Would love to get the OREGON necklace BUT I’m not paying $15 for shipping!

• Rhonda says:

Got the Bremenn Kit S/H and tax total $38.60…never heard of them! LOL! I’m a sucker for face cream! :)

• Lisa says:

Can’t get onto the GoSmile site….. number is busy….. bummer!

• Candy says:

The shirts have shipping of $11.

• laura s says:

looks like all the sites have crashed

• nicole says:

$40 with shipping for my IDAHO state necklace is more than worth it, I saw them on another blog and fell in love but not for $130! They are sterling silver, hence the price.

• Anonymous says:

Can anyone help.? My order for the necklace went through, but I’m afraid to submit cc info because it won’t give an updated total. I think this happened to people on the last deals also. Does anyone have a ph number or know if this is ok to do and then the discount shows up? I really want this necklace and finally got it to go through.

• Donna Cohen says:

I have ordered two necklaces that have never arrived. they were from primrose Jems and the i.d. # is3553062441. Could you please let me know when they will arrive? Thank you. Donna

• Danielle says:

whew, nothing I have to have today ;-). Maybe next time!

• Ashlee says:

The Go Smile number was busy when I called too, I called back a couple times and now I am on hold. I will let you know what the shipping for the teeth whitening is!

• Lisa says:

Can anyone got on the gosmile site…. phone numbers are busy….

• Anonymous says:

gosh, those jet shirts are ugly, i dont care which movie stars are wearing them, i wouldnt wear it if it was free…..

• Kim says:

It does take a long time to get through to the Go Smile number, but I did. Shipping is $7.95. Good Luck!

• Janelle says:

I would totally wear the Snowflake Jet shirt but not willing to pay $11 to ship a shirt that weighs a pound.

• Anonymous says:

Does anyone know if you can buy more than one of any of these? I was thinking of getting a few teeth whitening kits as gifts, IF I can get through on the phones. May make shipping a little more reasonable too.

• Suzanne says:

Anyone ever used GoSmile? I saw some pretty favorable reviews but am wondering about tooth sensitivity?

• Rhonda says:

I’ve tried it….maybe it’s just me. I mean look how hard it is to get through on their tele #…..but I thought it was “OK.” If you start out with white teeth it keeps them in good shape…much discoloration to start with and it just “helped” some. Not the big BANG you might think of. Would never pay the retail $. But for 10.00 it’s great.

• Julianne says:

i looked at the go smile reviews on amazon and it was rated 1 star….with only one good review out of em. hth.

• DEBBIE S says:

Ok, I am so excited about Go Smile. The company is amazing! I mean 10.00 for one of the best kits to whiten your teeth, ah yeah, kind of great!!!! I love, love this product, I use to sell it at the store I worked for. Yeah for this bargain! I called and was on hold for about 15 minutes.

• rezeeg says:

my friend uses gosmile and swears by it….her teeth look great too,,,,i will try it, great deal!

• MindyK says:

FINALLY got thru to GoSmile after trying since 9:20 this morning. For those who asked, they will only let you purchase ONE per person. Totally bummed about that b/c my mother and sister would have loved them, too.

• kidsallgone says:

Almost 3pm…..line still busy :(
    Still trying for the teeth whitening kit…GEEZ!! Can you afford more than one person to take calls? LOL!

• TD says:

i googled gosmile and the reviews suck….not worth it.

• Linda says:

Trying to order 10 state necklaces for my granddaughters, daughter and daughter in laws. Can’t find code to order. Can’t get through on phone. Get blanket e mail back. What is going on. Lots of different shipping prices on comments. ?????? Someone please help. I really would like to have these for them by Christmas

• Jessica says:

I think you can only order one per person, that’s how it is on the whitening anyhow. =( Hopefully that helps I’m not sure why the different shipping prices it’s probably according to where you live. Good Luck Linda. =)

• DL says:

GoSmile website finally up again – very SLOWWWW, but I haven’t been able to get through by phone, so this is probably the easier route…

• rezeeg says:

gosmile = on hold for 15 minutes this morning….had to hang up to get going to work. Tried the website again – redirected me to a Canadian site (????), and line still rings busy FOREVER!

• Julia says:

at the checkout for go smile I have 7.79 tax. so total will be almost 26 for me. Now I am doubting…

• Anonymous says:

Has anyone ordered the state necklaces? It was put on my cc for the full price not the discount even after the cpn code said it was updating. How IRRITATING. Now I’m being charged $145 for something I didn’t need in the first place. There isn’t any phone number to call or it rings busy. And they can’t respond to e-mails for two to three days. What a rip off.

• BMMBT says:

Did you order the necklace with a diamond in it? That may be why you were charged full price. The discount only covered the state necklace withOUT the diamond.

• Sherry says:

I ordered the Breeman kit but never got a confirmation…. anyone else have this problem?

• azsherry says:

Soooo upset I ordered the *Bremenn Research Labs Ultimate Beauty Kit $30 (retails for $167!) but never got a confirmation #…when will it arrive? I gave out my CC info and now I am nervous that it got intercepted !!

• Marion Marentette says:

I live in Canada but have family in the U.S. I would love to purchase the State of Michigan pendants for my Grandaughters. Is this possible. I would like to do it for Christmas. Could I purchase them and have them delivered to their home in Michigan.

• Marion Marentette says:

Can you please let me know by e-mail if I can purhcase items and send them to my family in Michigan.

• Deborah says:

I haven’t gotten my necklace yet, and I want to contact the company, but I can’t find an email from them. Can anyone help? What was the website?

• Anonymous says:

Im trying to get my
    lukey that GPS! HELP

• Laetitia says:

What a rip-off!!!!!!!!! I ordered the Radio Shack GPS and they added a charger to the order. No $19.99!!! It came to over $50 dollars. THEN, Radio Shack says they don’t have the GPS, but they are going to send me the charger anyway and charge me for it. Nothing about when, if ever, the GPS becomes available again. And RS won’t even let me cancel the order!!! I waited on the phone for an hour and argued with the agent for half an hour, and NOTHING!! NO HELP!! What do I need a charger for if I don’t have a GPS??

What a rip-off!!

• jennifer lusk says:

I wood like to get the thermal t-shirt, i ordered it nov 30, /////why the wait?

• Karen says:

I ordered the gps and never got it from radio shack. I don’t believe I was charged for it, but I did order it! I wonder what happened? Does anyone have a phone number that I could call?

• Anonymous says:

Bought the necklace November 30th, it is now January 3rd-still waiting for it!!

• BMMBT says:

I ordered the state necklace in late November. It is now JANUARY 18 and the necklace has still not arrived. I keep getting updates saying “We are still shipping around the clock.” I have gotten SEVERAL notices,saying “We are expecting another few more weeks until we have completed shipping all orders.”
    Although I am an exTREMELY patient person…hmmm. This seemed to be touted as something that could be given as a Christmas present, not a VALENTINE present. O.o Didn’t this company realize***since Maya Brenner is a very popular jeweler***that advertising this “discount” on her state necklaces would be a maaajor order to fill? Where was all of the planning in this?! Sooo disappointed…really.

• Anonymous says:

Hello, I’m new to Jill”s Steals and Deals. How long has this been going on? Can I go back and get some of the other things? How often does these deals come out? I’m happy I was able to watch one day because I work.

• Brandon says:

I haven’t been to this site before, but I definitely love Jill’s Steals and Deals! I have been trying to get my wife to save money by shopping online for wholesale women’s clothing and accessories, and now I am going to let her know about Jill.

• Barbara B says:

I have never been able to get anything that I wanted –tried for 3 hours today–checked every 15 minutes–just checked & now it says SOLD OUT (wanted the Jenifer Miller Necklace)