Groupon: $50 Worth of Mixbook Photo Books and Card for ONLY $15 (Shipping Included!)

The Groupon Sioux Falls deal today is valid for $50 worth of photo books, cards, + more from Mixbook for ONLY $15 – that’s 75% off! Even sweeter, shipping IS included in this offer. What a great way to make a few inexpensive photo books and/or cards for Valentine’s Day!

Their most expensive photo book is the 14×11 Coffee Table Hardcover book priced at $49.95. So after you factor in the $50 Groupon, you’ll pay just $15 total which includes shipping. This seems like an awesome deal to me for a very high quality photo book!

Fine print: Expires in 1 year. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid until 1/21. No cash value. Not valid with other offers. Shipping included.

Are you ready to get in on this deal?
*Go here and login or sign up for a Groupon Account (if you haven’t already)
*Under “Visit More Cities” (top of site) find Sioux Falls
*Click on “Buy” and complete your order
*Online Vouchers will show up in your account under “My Stuff” and then “My Groupons”

**To sweeten this deal further, be sure to go through Ebates. You’ll get 3% Cash Back on your Groupon purchases….Just login or register, type Groupon in the search bar, and make your purchase.

• Laura says:

dont forget to get 3% back by going through ebates to buy your groupon.
    how awesome is ebates!!

• mavis says:

I purchased this deal thru swagbucks and scored 280 points! 3% back on $15 on ebates =.45 cents BUT…..280 Swagbucks = $2.50 if you are redeeming your points in $5 amazon gift cards. Simply click on the “Daily Deals” on the left hand side of the swagbucks screen… A groupon deal will come up… click on it… After it directs you to the Groupon site click on Sioxs Falls… buy the deal… and about 2 minutes later 280 swagbucks will be deposited into your account! I LOVE DOUBLE DIPPING!

• Olivia Smith says:

Woohoo- what an awesome deal! Just got it, and will be making a wedding album after our wedding in May!! :)

• Hotcrner3b says:

I just checked my email and received a code for $15 Groupon cash! I’m so excited! We just had our family get together, and this will make an awesome gift for my parents!

• LilKim says:

I just want to say that I bought a similar groupon (without the shipping included) back in November, and used it to make calendars this year for Christmas. They turned out beautifully – much higher quality than Vista print, office max, or similar places. They are top-notch!

• Bridgette says:

Plus the site if having BOGO sale today only.

• Emily says:

I too was excited about the BOGO sale today . . . but don’t forget that this groupon isn’t valid UNTIL 1/21. Hope that helps.

• Rebecca says:

This is a great place to use to make photobooks of all our family memories from 2010!
    Link for this deal: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu13127464

• Anonymous says:

Lol, I thought your link was to another photobook deal, but it took me to a tanning deal, nothing like a well-tanned family to make photobook memories :)

• Rebaby says:

Got it – thanks! Also love the look of the mobile web Collin!

• Amy says:

Be careful with this site. I bought this groupon back in November for the same deal because I wanted to make Christmas cards and the site is sooo expensive and yes it says shipping is included but you actually get charged for the shipping if you buy more than 50.00. So I could only buy 18.00 worth of Christmas cards because the 32.00 went towards the shipping.

• [...] (Thanks, Hip2Save!) [...]

• i am always leery (sp?) of photobook sites because it is often hit or miss. before everyone jumps on the bandwagon, i’d encourage everyone to do some research and see if the quality of the final product you receive is what you are hoping based on reviews of past mixbook customers. i did the research and i will be passing. $15 isn’t a whole lot of money, but it is a whole lot of money if you end up with a sub-par photobook that you might be too embarrassed to share anyway. plus, i can get a week’s worth of groceries for $15 with coupons! :D

• Anonymous says:

Does anyone know what shipping runs, I have been waiting for the shipping page to pull up but all I get is a blank page

• Anonymous says:

Does anyone know if shipping can be paid with this credit too? I checked out some of the shipping costs for books and the cheapest/smallest book costs $5 to ship + an additional 1.x for each extra, and the others are 6, 7, 8, 9 etc to ship each with an additional x amount for each extra book.

• Sarah says:

I am having buyer’s regret…now that I have researched reviews on their books, several sites listed the quality of the pictures not as good as other sites with “grainy” appearing in several different places.

• Jo_Denise says:

I’ve found that with photobook sites you must have decent quality pictures. Don’t ignore the software when it says the picture will be out of focus, use good digital photos, use the editing tools with care, and most importantly DON’T GET STUCK ON ONLY PICTURES!!!! I have been working on a family cookbook with a few photos, but mostly recipes and the stories that go with them. If you are worried about wasting your money, do something without pictures, a family history, a journal, a cookbook, publish the poems you’ve written, or publish your kids writing.

• dizzell says:

I love photobooks and have tried a variety of companies. I haven’t heard of Mixbook before so I would much rather spend $15 on one of their books then $50 to find out the quality of the books. This is a great deal!

• Nicole says:

Shipping isn’t included anymore I guess they just changed it because I know it had said shipping included before =/

• Mary Brock says:

I just checked the Groupon and it says shipping is NOT included. Bummer.

• Lindsey says:

Use this link….sign up! Then go to swagbucks and get 280 swagbucks :)

• Julie says:

I used Mixbook for all of my wedding scrapbooks and I was really happy with the quality. They seemed almost as nice as the fancy one I got from my photographer that was made in Italy but much cheaper! Also, their templates are really good for their scrapbooks if you don’t want to make your own. I’m not sure about the pictures turning out grainy. That could just be from the original photos. Mine were very clear. I’m just wondering if you can use it with coupon codes that they offer. That is how I got mine for my wedding so cheap– a 40% off coupon code.