Walmart: FREE Dial NutriSkin Lotion

Are you lookin’ for a way to make use of the new high value $2/1 Dial NutriSkin Lotion coupon that was available in today’s Red Plum insert?! Well, one of the best deals I have come across so far is actually at Walmart. The Dial NutriSkin lotion (3 oz Size) is priced at just $1.97, so FREE after the $2 coupon!

(Thanks, I Heart the Mart!)

• Debbie says:

Walgreens has a 21 oz bottle 4.99 less $1 in store coupon – use $2/1 Dial NutriSkin Lotion coupon. Final cost $1.99.

• Janice says:

I did not have this coupon in any of my newspapers today! Any guidance?

• Melinda says:

Mine was on the back side of the Community Coffee BOGO coupon page. You can always purchase some from a coupon clipping site or from ebay.

• Noel says:

Oh man I just order from a clipping service and I didn’t order this one. Maybe if I need to order something else later it will be worth more shipping.

• renee says:

Does anyone know where these are located at Walmart?

• crystal says:

I can’t find them at walmart either!

• Chana says:

Shoprite- here on the east coast has them on sale for $2.00 thru Saturday (with any $10 purchase).

• fran says:

And to add to Chana’s comment, this is a 12 oz. bottle of Dial, and it’s limit 4 per variety. Our Shop Rite ads are neat, they tell you, in a little red box, “Look for $2.00 OFF mfr. coupon in most Sunday papers”.
      Also, if you have any of the $1.00/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight, or the $1.00/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste or Ronzoni Healthy Harvest coupons, Shop Rite has these on sale this week for 74¢. They were on sale last week too, and I got overage on the Garden Delight coupons, which is unusual at my S.R. For the other ones, 24¢ isn’t bad for a box of pasta.

• flipside says:

Did anyone NOT get coupons in there Sunday paper b/c tomorrow is a holiday? I got my paper from Walmart yesterday and can’t find them. I’ve tried buying a Sunday paper before and this same thing has happened to me….super lame. What am I doing wrong?

• CHARMAINE says:

YES THERE WERE NO COUPONS IN THE PAPER TODAY CHECKED AT WALMART AND GOT ONE AT HOME

• mel says:

walmart is anti coupon, so I wouldnt’ be surprised if the lot of papers they get don’t include the inserts! Also, I’ve read that if the distributor runs out of inserts, they deliver the papers as is.

• flipside says:

I think it is really dumb if they do that. I bought the paper yesterday b/c it advertised on the front–3 papers-double the coupons! Wish I could get my money back.

• Lysandra says:

I’ve bought the newspaper at CVS before just to find out at home that there weren’t any coupon inserts (I thought somebody stole them). I took the newspapers back & they either gave me back my money or let me choose a new one, and yes, it’s happened more than once. You might want to give that a try but I would call the store before you head out.

• flipside says:

If there weren’t any coupons, how are people getting the coupon for this lotion? Sorry I’m new to this.

• Kari says:

My local paper has told me that they put the coupon inserts into home delivery papers first then news stand papers. They often run out of inserts for the news stand copies of the paper.

• crystal says:

I had coupons in mine. It was only 1 redplum insert but I never get them from walmart so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

• Misty says:

Our papers did have a red plum insert and the dial nutriskin lotion was on the back page. However, I looked all over our Walmart and couldn’t find any of the nutriskin lotion.

• bellabimba says:

I got some inserts when I bought my newspaper at Walmart, but sadly no amazing coupons like Purex or Dial, what a bummer, So sad :( .. ohh well I bought some coupon online and I’m just gonna wait…. I hope it arrives on time before all this deal is gone… :(

• tgebbeken says:

Does anyone know where in Walmart can we find this lotion?

• aesha says:

• Judy says:

I looked all over Walmart tonight and they had large bottles on an endcap, but they did not have the small size. Oh well…I think it’s a new product so there will probably be deals coming up.

• celticmommie says:

Is it possible to get the Purex coupon but NOT the Dial coupon? Our paper had 1 RP insert and I got the Purex but no Dial. Strange!

• Lysandra says:

Maybe, I got the Dial coupon but not the Purex. Bummer because I really needed the Purex more than the lotion. Oh well! Like they teach in grade school, you get what you get & you don’t get upset :)

• celticmommie says:

LOL! We use that phrase quite a lot in our household – I have 2 little boys. But we say “you get what you get and you don’t pitch a fit.” :)

• I was able to find the small size in the aisle with the regular sized lotions.

• Jennifer says:

The St Augustine and Sanford Florida Areas got both the Purex and Dial coupons. Sweet.

• Natalia says:

What does 4 per variety mean. Does that mean you can only use 4 coupons per shopping trip or does it mean that you can grab lets say 4 sets of 2 different kinds of dial lotions. Someone plese help i’m confused.

• tanya says:

I don’t know if this is where I ask this. But I went to Wal-mart today to use the buy olay body wash or bar get olay moisterizer for free up to 6.00 and I found the trial size olay body wash for .75 and the moisterizer for 7.34 (I think) and they said I could only get the .75 off they say they take the lowest price off. Maybe I am wrong but I thought they take the 6.00 off the moisterzier right? so I should have paid only 2.09 right? Kinda new to all this couponing :) Needless to say I didn’t but it went to Target and they did it?