Rite Aid: Benefiber $0.49 or as low as FREE

You can score very inexpensive or FREE Benefiber this week at Rite Aid….

Buy one box of Benefiber Stick Packets $7.49
Get a $3 Single Check Rebate #31
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Use the $1/1 coupon from the January Video Values or February Video Values
Pay $3.49
Get back a $3 SCR
Final Cost $0.49!

**If you have the discount of 10% or 20%, the Benefiber will be FREE! :)

(Thanks, For the Mommas!)

**Check out the rest of the Rite Aid weekly deals here and here.

• rebeccafaith says:

Walgreens has Benefiber on CLEARANCE!!! They had 9.4 oz orange for $6.59 & 14.9 oz unflavored plus calcium for $7.79! Then paired with the $7/2! GREAT deal!

• lauram says:

great timing, I need about $10 to get to my $100 winter rewards, this almost gets me there for only .49! Yeah!!!

• Rebecca says:

It’s an even better deal if you buy two and use the $7/2 coupon! I checked and it said there was a limit of 3 $3 rebates, so it would work.

Buy two boxes of Benefiber Stick Packets $14.98
    Use the $7/2 coupon
    Use the $1/1 coupon from the January Video Values
    Use the $1/1 coupon from the February Video Values
    Pay $5.98
    Get back a $6 SCR

• mavis says:

Per RA coupon policy, they do NOT accept IPQs over $5.00 so you should NOT be using that coupon there. And just because the cashier accepts it does not mean it is okay to use it. They will get in trouble for accepting it.

• MyView says:

I don’t think RA accepts IPs above $5…

• jen says:

i dont see the benefiber RA coupon, someone help please!

• Anonymous says:

will they take the janurary value coupon and the manufacturers coupon? Aren’t both Manufacturers? Will they arguee?

• Julie S. says:

You can use 1 manufacturer’s coupon that starts with the # 5 (or 9), 1 store coupon that starts with #s 48, and 1 store coupon that starts with the #s 49, as per their policy.
      Sometimes you can stack the in-ad coupons and the video value coupons, along with the manufacturer’s!

• Anonymous says:

In my Riteaid they cost $13.49 the stick packs.

• kelly says:

I couldnt find these at my RA–the cheapest Benefiber there was 11 bucks!

• [...] Hip2Save!) « Previous [...]

• Sherry says:

Hi,I went to Rite aid today for the Benefiber 16 ct. sticks i got 2 of them at 5.99 each i used a 7.00 coupons, i paid 4.98 for 2 before tax but i didn’t get the up + rewards after. Do you know why? I had 2 $3.00 off coupons and 1 rite aid $1.00 for benefiber coupon. Thanks,Sherry

• mouni says:

you don’t get up rewards for this. You have to go to the Rite Aid rebate section on their site and enter your receipt and you’ll get 6 $ rebate. It’s 3 $ rebate each with a limit of 3. Another HU Any printable over 5$ is against Rite Aid policy.

• Jody Tucker says:

I’m just starting to understand the Rite Aid SCR policy. Collin advertised the $6 Keri lotion with a moneymaker after $6 SCR. I have two coupons. Can I get $6 SCR money for both or is it a limit of 1 per house per type/like item…?

• Jody Tucker says: