CVS: FREE Dove Men+Care Deodorant (Starting the Week of 4/24)

I just want to give you all a heads up on a *HOT* upcoming CVS deal! Starting the week of April 24th, CVS will have Dove Men+Care deodorant on sale for ONLY $0.99 (limit 5). This is an awesome sale price… but even sweeter, you can pair a manufacturer’s coupon with this sale to score FREE deodorant! :)

Dove Men+Care deodorant $0.99
Use the $1/1 coupon found here or in the 3/27 RP (Exp. 4/24!)
Final cost FREE!

I would suggest printing this Dove Men+Care coupons now as I’m not sure how long it will be available.

(Thanks, Nearly Free Stuff!)

• Whitney C says:

The $.75 coupon isn’t working

• Lori says:

Thanks for info … what a GREAT deal!!

Just one question – the coupon on Walmart’s site says “Redeem at Walmart” but it is a Manufacturers coupon. Will CVS still accept it?

Thanks!

• Collin says:

Hi Lori,

Since it is a manufacturer’s coupon and doesn’t state “Redeem ONLY at Walmart”, you can use it at other stores. Now some cashiers may give you an issue, however, I would just explain to them that it is a manufacturer’s coupon and CVS will get reimbursed.

• Amy says:

Collin, I used a manufacturers coupon and the cashier point out that it should redeem at walmart..so its up to the cashier…

• Rachelle says:

In the case that CVS won’t take the coupon is the deal in their ad for next week so Walmart will price match?

• RRW822 says:

My Wal-mart wouldn’t price match because this is a deal you have to use your CVS card to get it. Oh well I went to CVS and got them no problem, the cashier was very nice and didn’t say anything about the “Redeem at Walmart” part of the coupon. Thanks so much for the heads up about this deal.

• Robyn says:

I decided that if I have a problem redeeming them at CVS I will just price match at Walmart. Especially since the limit is 5, and I will be able to print out 8 coupons.

(anybody know if the limit being 5 is per transaction, or per card?)

• Diane says:

I think it also depends on the store. It beeped at my CVS and because it said “redeem at walmart” they wouldn’t take it.

• Joy says:

It should work since it is a manufacture coupon. I printed the ones a while back that were $2 off and used them at CVS just fine with no beeps at the register.

• Valerie says:

I got two Dove deodorants for free today, but they did give me a little grief about the coupon since it said redeem at Walmart. I pointed out the fact that it was a manufacturer’s coupon. They were hesitant, but gave it to me anyway. They were at least fairly nice about it.

• Lucy says:

No more prints for the $.75 off coupon

• Selene says:

Thanks for the heads up! The coupon says Manufacturer’s Coupon but also says “Redeem at Walmart”. I hope it works at CVS!

• LRBirdsong says:

I have a question about this coupon. The $1 off coupon has printed (Redeem at WalMart) can I still use at CVS?

• Wendy says:

I’m going to bet that my odds of actually finding this stuff in store that day will be slim to none! They were completely cleared out of the toothbrushes Monday!

• keri says:

no print available for the .75 coupon :(

• keri says:

even if it is sold out…grab a rain check! thanks for the heads up!

• Princessbooboo says:

I have been excited about this deal for few days now :-)
    You can go to Walmart and price match too! I have been getting coupons for Dove Men+ product (MQ and TQ) so I can get many deodorants! My husband loves Dove Men+!!!

I am also going to use few of these for graduation gifts. I am thinking to make some baskets with bathroom things, restaurant coupons, and maybe some food. When I graduated from college, my husband and I had to move out quickly, and it was so frustrating when we moved into a different place because I could not find anything :-( All plastic tubs look exactly the same… I had to open every single plastic tubs to find a bottle of shampoos or soaps… No energy to cook… I wish somebody made a basket like this for us lol

• Princessbooboo says:

Okay, I meant many as like 5 of them by the way… lol
      I don’t want people to think I am getting like 30 of them.

• jen daniel says:

I’m going to try and find these. I was able to donate some to the tornado relief effort at my daughter’s school- hopefully CVS will still have some left :)

• Chris says:

Don’t forget many of us received $1 off coupons in our Dove Men + Care samples last week. :)

• caseymg says:

I hope they have some at my CVS! I just used a coupon at walmart and still paid $3 :( Luckily I have quite a few left!

• Amber says:

I think price matching at Walmart would be my best bet since CVS will more than likely have a total of 3 in their inventory. Even the store manager gets mad because they never send them stock of what’s coming up on sale. Let’s hope Walmart isn’t an issue! lol

• Emily says:

I ended up getting rainchecks last night on everything I went in for now I can go in later and not have to worry about them being out

• kim says:

But you don’t get ECB though right? Thats the only bummer about rainchecks. This deal would be great though. But I too also price match at Walmart and my CVS will most likely be out of them also.

• Margie says:

You do get the ECB. They write the “event code (ECB code)” on the rain check and you get it when you buy it later. The only difference is they have to manually print out the ECB…it doesn’t do it automatically. But have no fear…you still get your ECB.

• Rachel says:

In my experience, CVS will write the raincheck with the extra bucks deal. They are able to manually produce the extra bucks when you redeem the raincheck.

Walgreens, on the other hand, is not so accomodating. They will write a raincheck for a sale price, but it will not include any register rewards associated with the item.

Hope that helps!

• Linda Hahn says:

There’s even a spot on the raincheck for Extra Care Bucks Earned! (o:

• Ashley says:

I think that is the best idea – since coupons expire on Sunday too… Wal-mart will have more!

• Krystal says:

perhaps the manager doesn’t know how to place an order…sale items dont just come based on what the warehouse thinks will sell…he has to place an order himself to get what is needed.

• SenoraE says:

There was a $1 off Q that came in the sample you posted about, Collin!! :)

• Corine says:

Maybe a stupid question, but are they open on Easter?

• Corine says:

Also my husband loved the sample, so super excited to possibly get three for free, providing they don’t sell out :)

• Abigail says:

SWEEET!!!!!! I can’t wait! Now I don’t have to get tthe travel size for free, I can’t get the regular size for free! Even sweeter!!! Do I have to have the CVS a in order to do a price match at Walmart?? I’m guessing so, but I’m not ure!

• Allison M. says:

My husband has really sensitive skin, and he’s only been able to use plain Degree for years. I got him a free sample of Dove Men+Care from a deal that you posted, Collin. He tried the deodorant… and it didn’t break him out! So I’m super excited about this deal because it’s something I can actually buy for him that he can use :)

• Emily says:

According to my store, all stores are being told to put up many special displays, and have shelves dedicated to just this item next week! They said that they have brought in more than 200 deodorants for this sale! It is limit 5 per transaction, and there should be no problem in getting a high number because most stores do have a lot. They have also been advised about the $1 coupon, and to adjust it down accordingly. Hope you guys have an awesome time shopping next week! :)

• Tamara says:

The coupon in my Redplum 3/27 excludes trial & travel sizes and Men + Care in the fine print.

• MalibuBeachBum says:

Thanks so much for letting us know about this! My husband loves this deodorant!

• Trang says:

I just printed the coupon!! It must be back up! Yay!!

• Erin S. says:

I tried my husband’s sample the other day. I like it for myself. lol Smells awesome.

• Kristina says:

What size is this? Is it the trial size or the big one? Just trying to decide if I want to try to order coupons!

• Tricia says:

I ordered the free sample of the deoderant and body wash for my fiance and it came with the $1/1 coupon for both the deoderant and another one for the body wash! I’m so excited! We’re getting married in July and by then I will have a stockpile of free stuff! Hopefully we won’t have to buy much for a long time! Thank you for sharing this!

• shirley says:

If a coupon expires 4/24, can u use that coupon 4/24 or is 4/23 the last day u can use it?

• Karin says:

I wish I have a CVS ad, I’ll get price matched at WM. :(

• Harmony says:

I just wanted to give people a heads up that when you use the $1 off coupon at CVS it will most likely beep due to the fact it is more than the cost of the deodorant ($0.99). I’ve had cashier’s adjust down my coupons before, but we all know how that can create problems when they don’t know how :(

• Harmony says:

I’d rather price match this at Walmart, get the 1 cent overage and avoid the beeps at CVS, but I’m afraid I haven’t seen it yet at my Walmart so I can’t count on getting it there this weekend.

• Stephanie says:

MY CVS is 24 hrs. I have gone before and checked out at like 11:30pm on Saturday and still got that weeks deals, but when do the deals start on Sunday? At midnight? At Meijer I have been told the sales start ringing up at 6am. I’m a night owl and my CVS is always out of stuff, so I was wondering if anyone knows how early I can go to get the deal?

• Kim says:

Target will also price match with the ad. I did it around Christmas time with the Walmart ads. Worked great!

• Missy says:

Someone posted a comment that they could print out 8 coupons. I thought we could only print 2 coupons??? I have been wondering how people get so many coupons of the same item when we are only allowed to print off 2 as the limit????? How does this work?

• Julie Smith says:

The preview I just saw of next week’s CVS ad on http://www.simplycvsshopping.com shows this product as 2/$5 after $2 ECB’s. Is there a different ad you saw, Collin? I’m hoping you are right.

• Michelle says:

I think you were looking at the wrong one. If you click on the 4/24 ad & deals tab at the top, the Dove deodorant is on the first page :) I am excited!

• Julie Smith says:

Never mind. I just checked again and that was the ad for the following week. Sorry!

• Dennis says:

if I go to Walmart to price match and use this coupon PLUS the other $1 off Target coupon does that mean I get $1.01 back in store credit???

• Melissa says:

No. WM will not take the Target Store IP. In order for them to accept it, it must have a maunf remit address. Like they will take a Target Catalina, but not the Target Store IP. Confusing I know!

• bbdqsony says:

Hi I’m newbie:). Does cvs has this on sale now to use the coupon or only on 24th?

• caseymg says:

Woo got the cottonelle ECB and have 2 coupons. I’m hoping to score 5 for $1 so my husband will be set!

• Valerie says:

heads up, dudes!

when i went to cvs today, the magic coupon machine printed out a coupon for $2 off of ANY two deodorants! woohoo! it doesn’t expire until may 5th!

• Breanna says:

i have a 1.00 off coupon, everyone is saying it will be for free deodorant, but on the coupon its says for a body wash up to 13.5oz or larger, along with some other things, that counts for the free deodorant??

• Cassie says:

No prints left :(

• Jessie says:

I went to Walmart and tried to price match to CVS and they told me I couldn’t because it wouldn’t let them take that much off of the regular price. I was thinking about going to my other Walmart and seeing about getting a manager involved to get this worked out. I wanted to take Walmarts price matching policy in with me so I can have back- up if they give me problems, but I cannot find it anywhere online.

• RRW822 says:

go to the stores tab at the top of this page and then click on walmart. Collin has it listed in the first paragraph for us.

• Estefana says:

When I went to my cvs the register would not take the $1 off coupon because it was more than the sale price, should I have them scan the coupons first and then my card? I am still new to all of this, thanks!!!