Rite Aid: FREE Breathe Right Strips ($5.99 Value)

Wow! Head on over here to print a coupon good for a FREE box of any Breathe Right 10 count product at Rite Aid (a $5.99 value!). Keep in mind that this coupon expires on May 29th and is limited to one per customer and cannot be combined with any other offer.

On a side note, I was initially rather skeptical about posting this coupon as it seemed a little too good to be true. So I emailed my contact over at Rite Aid and he assured me that it is a legitimate coupon. Yeah!

(Thanks, The Brainy Buyer!)

• Jessica says:

It prints out a rather large colored ad also, just so everyone knows.

• Rebecca says:

Sweet! These are also part of the Allergy 5+up promotion, so six more dollars toward that.

• Guest says:

What is the allergy $5 Up? How much do you have to spend to get it, I didn’t’ see this anywhere, but would definitely be a double bonus!

• Cayman says:

I have tried clicking on the link several times, and it just comes up as a blank page.

• Angela says:

can you use these rite aid coupons at walmart or walgreens? Seems like a dumb question but im still a beginner, I know some stores accept other stores coupons?

• smandyd says:

It’s a “Rite Aid” store coupon, so no you can’t use it anywhere else. It is not a manufactuers coupon.

• Emma says:

Echoing Angela’s question — will any other stores honor this coupon? No RiteAid’s in my area. I know my Walmart said they wouldn’t honor “free” coupons from other stores.

• ella says:

Every time I click on the link my computer crash :(

• Laurie M. says:

Not loading for me – must be getting slammed!

• Amy says:

Doesn’t work for me, either. Just a white page.

• Chelsea says:

This is awesome! My husband snores often, but not every night. I got a sample a couple weeks ago, but it was only 2 strips. It’s hard to see if something works in only 2 nights especially when he doesn’t snore every night. I’ll definitely have a better idea of how they work over 10 nights! Hopefully it will mean better sleep is in my future! :)

• Deb says:

One little, tiny warning on these…
      folks have reported when they get up in the morning and remove them, they’ve left a small red mark on the nose. I tell you this because the spot stays with you FOR DAYS.

• Chelsea says:

He followed the advice on the package and washed his face to take the strip off. Once it was wet it came right off without any irritation or redness. :)

• Brenda says:

I use these every night and have never had an issue with red marks. Just make sure to follow the directions and apply a tiny drop of lotion to it before you stick it to your nose (it has to be just a drop or it won’t stick!) and get the strip wet before you remove it. Works great for me!

• smandyd says:

ONE per card!!! Tried to use this a second time on a different day and it was rejected since I already used it once with my card.

So just be aware that it truly is ONE PER CUSTOMER!

• melanie says:

I tried to use two coupons yesterday and you are right – it is truly ONE PER CUSTOMER! Thanks for the reminder, this will save everyone allot of embarrassment and frustration at the registar.

• michelle says:

I used mine yesterday and takes off $5.99, my stores price is $6.49 or only $5.19 after my 20 discount- so overage and no beeps to boot!

• Derek says:

Not to be too nitpick-y but if you ever have coupons that exceed the value of the coupon, you should tell them to please adjust the value to reflect the amount sold (just like when you use a bogo for something that exceeds the max amount on the coupon). This adheres to their policy and the more we stick to it, the more coupon friendly they will be!

• michelle says:

I didn’t notice til I got home and if I ever ask for a coupon to be adjusted they say they can’t adjust coupons- even though their policy says otherwise- so then I don’t get to the deal like everyone else. Sorry not correcting them for their OWN coupon ringing up that way and not getting to do the deal like everyone else.

• If you hold on to this coupon until the week of 5/8, you’ll get these free plus a $1 +UPs reward!

• Anonymous says:

omg now this deal is going to be shut down. Please do not discuss overage, because RA does not allow it.

• Leticha S. says:

It’s not printing for me!!!

• Heather says:

can this be used at walmart since they take competitors coupons?

• Derek says:

I am not 100% sure, but it does read “good only at Rite Aid pharmacies” so I’d bet you’d have trouble redeeming this one at Walmart, especially given that it’s a FREE coupon. That’d be great if you could though!!!

• shoehoard says:

I just had trouble with a Gilette deodorant coupon at Walmart. It was a catalina from Walgreens but said “Manufacture’s Coupon” on the top. They wouldn’t take it.

• Sarah says:

Wow, I don’t shop at RA but I am tempted to look one up just for this!

• The site must be getting slammed because the coupon is taking forever to load. We don’t shop at Rite Aid, but with this great deal, we might have to take a trip over. We hear that Breath Right is a wonderful product especially if you (or your spouse) snores. :-)

• Applemansee says:

right click and dowload the file, and open it.

• Deb says:

Save it on your pc kiddies-it’s a pdf after all…

• kat says:

Will rite aid let u pull this up on Your mobile I don’t have any ink nor paper

• Marlene Goldschmidt says:

I couldn’t print the coupon using the Firefox browser; just a blank page. It printed fine in the Internet Explorer browser. HTH someone.

• monica says:

I saw on confessions of a couponaholic that these will be producing a $1 up next week! I’ll hold on to mine to use next week along with the $3 off $15 from my surveys :)

• Laura says:

Went to RA and picked up my free box. i do not have a wellness card and it does not say you need one to redeem. Awesome. Sending hubby to get a box also.

• Breezy says:

Just came back from RA and picked up my free box. I’m not waiting till next week’s +UP because the store never seems to have enough sale items stacked

• Kayla says:

My Rite Aid would not accept this coupon and the cashier was the manager and she would not accept it. She also would not let me use a Rite Aid coupon along with a manufacturer coupon for Lysol Wipes. I literally wanted to shove the coupon policy down her throat. If you’re the manager, know your store’s policy instead of making me look stupid when I know I’m right!

• Melissa says:

the page won’t load for me. Does anyone have it saved on their computer and can send me the file? I So need this for husband that snores like crazy! lol Thanks. :)

• mackenzie blair says:

if someone has this saved and can email it to me, that would be great. i keep getting a message that rite aid’s website is down, but they know about the error??? what? if anyone has this saved and can email me, i would greatly appreciate it!
      mackenziegblair@gmail.com

thanks!

• long says:

i forgot to save the a copy last night,
    can someone send me a copy. thanks
    uman345@gmail.com

• lindsay says:

can somebody please email me a copy? Their webpage is down and I’m teaching a friend how to coupon tonight but I didn’t print out the coupon yet…My email address is cateslindsay@gmail.com Thanks in advance for the help!

• Mary says:

Can someone plzz email me a copy.. I also didn’t print by that time and now its giving an error msg..

sitarabibi65@yahoo.com

thanks in Advance

• T says:

I didn’t save it or print it yet! I am not a shelf clearer- can someone please send it to me if I promise not to abuse it :) td08 at live.com thanks so much!!

• Elizabeth C. says:

oh gosh I’m glad i’m not the only one that forgot to print this on time! actually, I didn’t know it would do away. I thought it was like those other coupons we get via email that stay there until we print it.

Also this comment is to ” T ” …. even if that were the case, there is a limit of one per household. I read that in some earlier comments. If you find anyone to forward you the coupon let me know also please!

• Christine says:

For anyone that hasn’t printed yet, I was able to to access the coupon through my online wellness account. I didn’t print it the first time I saw this, but I’m kind of glad because this version doesn’t look like it uses all the ink the other one did. HTH.

• Elizabeth C. says:

hi Christine:-) I went onto my wellness account and can’t find where the coupon is. Where did you see it or have to click on? thanks so much in advance. fingers crossed that I can still get it. has worked wonders for my mom:-) great product.

• Vivienne says:

so is the coupon gone? I can’t find it anywhere….

• mimi says:

I snore a lot – ashame to say so – and my kids always get mad at in the morning because they tell me they can’t sleep! =(
    I logged in and saw this coupon earlier but my printer had ran out of ink and so I emptied out my piggy bank to get a new cartridge of ink. Then came home and try to print it and it was already gone…
    If someone can be so kind as to take 30 secs out of her life to send this over…I would soo appreciate the kindness – partyymagic @ gmail.com

Thank you!

• maranatha says:

to mimi: your snoring may be a symptom of sleep apnea like mine was. Please see your doctor and ask about having a sleep study done! You will prevent further heart damage and lengthen your life!

• Glenn says:

I have a PDF of this coupon. email me at bgladiator99 @ CS . com

• maranatha says:

I tried to use this coupon yesterday at Rite Aid. The cashiers kept trying to scan it but it would not scan. One cashier told the other “They told us, if it won’t scan we can’t force it through anymore. Just give it back to the customer:”

I don’t know if I am allowed to say this but at the Hot Coupon World Forum, I read this post from 5/4: “There is a PDF floating around the net for free Breathe Right strips at Rite Aid. It is being investigated by myself and other admin at HCW. As of right now, it is NOT a valid coupon. It was emailed to select wellness customers for their own personal use. It was not intended to become viral.

If you received this PDF via email from Rite Aid corporate, it is okay to use. If you found the link to the PDF on a coupon forum, frugal blog, or any other way, it is not valid for your use.

Please do not post the link to this coupon or discuss its use on HCW.

Update 5/5: the PDF is no longer available.

Update 5/8: some RA customers did receive this coupon in their wellness account. However, the one you get from your wellness account is okay. It is a different q than the PDF with a different expiration, and the bar code is customer specific and becomes inactive after one use. Many RAs are not accepting the PDF, so if your store says no, please don’t argue with them if you obtained it through an invalid source (i.e. not from your personal email).”

• Jillian says:

Omg, now I feel horrible. I found the coupon here, and had no problems using it. I will returning them today along with the UP reward I got at the bottom of the reciept.

• patsydeskins says:

Is this coupon still available? I haven’t found it yet. Thanx a bunch! thechainbreaker@aol.com