Coffee with Collin: Someone Special…

Today’s Coffee with Collin episode is actually not going to cover any type of frugal topic. Instead, I will be talking about someone who is very special to me. Please note that when I try and talk about this wonderful person, I always seem to get emotional and have a very hard time holding back my tears. I am definitely a little a lot on the sensitive side.

**If you can’t see the video, go here to watch it.

• Abby says:

Collin! You are so great! I love your videos and I thought the crying was very sweet! I also cry at certain subjects….baby animals like bunnies and kittens, weddings, dancing groups with crowds cheering to name a few…cry like a baby!! What is that with women>?! Anyways, you are great!!! Thanks for sharing your world with us!

• Donna says:

What a beautiful video! I, too, started to cry!! Great tribute. Thank you for sharing :-)

• Olivia says:

Collin, this was great! Thanks for putting this together, and sharing it with us :)

• aprila says:

That is such a thoughtful video, u made me cry. I think its adorable how u made this video for ur mom. I think its easy sometimes to just think our parents are always going to be with us, I think its important to let them know how much they mean to us. Without them we wouldnt be here. U did such a great job of letting her know how much u love and appreciate her.
    Thanks for all of u hard work and I am glad u had a relaxing Mothers Day.

• Brandy says:

Awww, you are too sweet! I LOVE watching your videos! As a newbie couponer, I am always looking forward to the new stuff you post on your site! It’s amazing how you are able to do what you do! Keep it up! :)

• rebate queen says:

Gosh, I cried just watching….

• imiss says:

what a great vid, I had to pull out the hankies along with everyone else here..

• Sarah H. says:

What a sweet video. I lost my mom when I was 22. Twenty-one years later, and I still miss her every day.

• Heather C says:

What a wonderful tribute to your Mom! :-) I hope she enjoyed watching it! And you still look gorgeous even when you cry – no red nose or cheeks!

• Whitney says:

What a sweet tribute to your mom, Collin. I know she is very proud of you!

• Sarah says:

Awesome video for your mom. My hubby lost his mother a right before mother’s day last year, so it is very hard for our whole family as we were all VERY CLOSE!!! Miss you Grandma Sandy!!

• Doa says:

That is a sweet video, I think we were all difficult teens :) Thank you for sharing it, and great job Collin’s mom you have a great daughter!

• amhale11 says:

I think I’ll wait til I get home from work to watch, because I’m SURE I’ll start crying too!

• EAMom1 says:

Collin, What a sweet video!
    You seem like such a great person with a great family!

• maria says:

Bawling over here in Connecticut! What an Awesome Mom you have!! I LOVED your video tribute to your mom! My kids are older,,,,Oldest son is gonna be EIGHTEEN! *gasp!* and Now Im the Mom, And i wish I can do HALF of all the wonderful things your mom has done for you- Thank you so much for sharing this Collin! :) Happiest Mothers Day to the Hippest Mom around!
    Maria
    a Mom in Ct

• lara says:

i can only hope my daughters speak so highly of me when they grow up!
    happy mother’s day to you, and thank you for all you do for us!

• samantha says:

you just made me cry! this video was too sweet! i love my mom so much too collin!

• Sam says:

LOVE it!!! – My Mom is “Mimi” to my kids too!!!

• happy1038 says:

Collin, your mom is lucky to have a daughter as grateful as you are. It is wonderful that you love her enough to share it with the world and I know this video meant alot to her :)

• Melissa says:

You are too cute!!! Loved the video!

• Gloria says:

You made me cry what a nice video for your mom

• Susan says:

very sweet!!

• mommytanchez says:

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful video with us! Really made me smile!

• MySweetLoves says:

So beautiful Collin! :o) Thank you for sharing ~ and Thank God for our wonderful moms!

• Samantha Booker says:

How sweet! You made me cry,too. Love the “that time of the month,” comment. ;-)

• Brianna says:

Your mom is so lucky to have you as a daughter! I really appreciated the time you took to make this video (and all of them for that matter) and I love that fact that you werent embarassed to put the crying parts in, because that really made the video =]

• Marcia says:

Collin, I was very touched watching your tribute to your mother. It brought tears to my eyes watching the genuine emotion you expressed. I lost my mother 11 years ago and I miss her more with each passing year recognizing how much I am unable to share with her. It is wonderful that you are letting your mother know now of your love. I can only imagine how touched she is if we as strangers are. Thank you for sharing this with us all.

• Laura S. says:

couldnt not comment on this

your mom sounds just like my mom. she made great memories for you and your sisters. i am doing the same for my daughter. thanks for sharing with us :)

• Lydia says:

Love your videos. Thank you for sharing!!!

• kelly schirado says:

thanks for sharing with us!!

• Sandi says:

Your kids are so cute. How sweet. :) Very touching video. Count your blessings because not all of us have moms like this.

• Bev says:

The most I can say to you AND stay composed… My mom has been gone since I was 23.

• Allison says:

Thanks for sharing your family……beautiful. You are blessed. Thanks for the reminder to REALLY thank our moms for ALL they do!!!! I am truly blessed too, and hope I can be at least HALF of the amazing person & mother my mom is too!

• patti says:

What a lovely tribute to your mom! Thanks for sharing it with us.

• Trish says:

OK REALLY COLLIN!! I can get past the first 40 secs of the video I am crying right along with you!!! I am going to have the wait until the kids are at school to watch the video otherwise my son thinks I am nuts!!! LOL

• christine says:

Your just so adorable! You had me tearing up about your MOM… LOL… I love your videos and everything you do… your kids are adorable… and i just had to write and tell u … my kids call their grandma mummum and there aunt (melissa) mimi…. i love those different names kids come up…

• Susan says:

Precious! I cried with you!

• Olivia Smith says:

Collin- thank you for posting this. I give kudos for you for allowing your emotions to run on video, I am a VERY emotional person as well, so of course I teared up! :) Happy Mother’s Day to every Mom out there!

• julie says:

Collin, your video was very special. You’re lucky you have so many followers to watch it and hear you heartfelt message for your mom! Thank you for showing us your sentimental and sensitive side! :)

• yvonne says:

Your so cute, I love it! I was crying and laughing with you, Happy Blated Mothers day!

• Michelle says:

Collin, that was a beautiful video tribute to your mother. I was emotional too watching it. I know what you mean by being sensitive. I cry all the time when I talk about my mom. She is the best too!! I am very emotional and whenever I start to cry about something my husband just looks at me like “oh no here she goes again”!! Anyways, you did a great job and it is clear that you have an awesome mom and she did a great job raising you! You are a wonderful person and it sounds like a lot like your mom. Happy Belated Mother’s day to you :)

• Rainey says:

That was so nice. We all call my mom meme too LOL I started it way back when I was 2, I think (so a LONG time ago LOL)

• Bridgette says:

I cried too and she isnt even my mom! Very nice!

• Heather says:

very cute! I’m sure your mother was in tears too!