Today’s Coffee with Collin episode takes you along with me on un-extreme coupon shopping trips to Walgreens, CVS, and Target. I had gone to the beach the day before filming this, so please excuse my appearance. I got a little too much sun as you’ll see and didn’t feel like my normal, very energetic self.
**If you can’t see the video, go here to watch it.
Here are some of the Hip Tips that I mention in the video:
* Be a coupon fairy :D
* Just because an item is not marked does not mean that it isn’t on sale
* You may need to buy something you don’t need in order to get something you do need
* Clearance isn’t always a good deal
* Have fun and don’t get coupon road rage! ;)
* Please note that this video was filmed with my Flip Video Camera (instead of the camera I normally use) so I apologize in advance if the audio/visual quality is not so great.