High Value Nivea Coupons Are Back

If you missed out on the high value Nivea Coupons several days ago, they are available again! Just head on over to the Nivea Facebook page, “like” them, then click on the “Coupons” tab to print the following coupons…

*$2 off any Nivea for Men Body Wash (8.4oz-16.9oz)
*$2 off any Nivea for Men Face Care Product or Two Shave Gels (.5oz-7oz)

As I stated several days ago, you can use the body wash coupon to score a sweet deal at Target…

Buy 1 Nivea for Men Body Wash $3.04
Use the $2/1 Facebook coupon found here
Plus, stack with the $1/1 Target store coupon found in the Beauty Bag Mailer
(Or use the $1/1 coupon that was available previously on Target.com)
Final cost only $0.04 or $1.04 (without the Target coupon)!

(Thanks, Andrea and Talia!)

• Kele says:

All that shows for me is $2 off lotion and $1 off womens bodywash….

• Kelian says:

Its on the nivea men page.

• kramsdell says:

Thanks! I was able to print 2 of the body wash coupons.

• Mariana says:

awesome!

• mc says:

Wish my target sell this for $3.04….It’s $3.99 here where I shop. Still a good deal and thanks for posting. ;)

• usafsam says:

Thank You!!! I got them both to print twice! Now just waiting for a good sale…

• Terri says:

Plus there is a coupon in June’s All You Magazine for by 2 get one for FREE!! Makes this deal even a better deal and with the free bottle it doesn’t have to be the men’s soap.

• Tammie says:

I think there is a deal for nivea body lotion as well there is a coupon for 2.00 off not sure what date it was in from paper but expires 06/26 and a $3.00 off select nivea lotions on target site, which included the sunkissed lotion, online price is 5.04 so would come out to .04 for a bottle

• license2chil says:

Dog Pople check out coupon at Nutro Dog food. This is great dog food by the eay. $7.00 off any size bag. Pet Supermarket sells small bag for $9.00 $2.00 for a Premium bag of dog food. Also, got a cat food for $5.00 off sale price $6.00 I paid $1.00 for a bag of cat food which I will donate to the shelter

• Jocelyn says:

I didn’t have the $1 off coupon but online they had a $3 off select nivea skin care products and it didn’t work with the cashier but I took it to customer service afterwords and they gave it to me in cash so I made $1 off each (they are 3.99 at my target too).

• Kayla says:

Didn’t the Nivea Target IP expire?