*HOT!* New $1/2 Bic Stationary Products Coupon

IMPORTANT UPDATE: From reading the comments, when you go to print this Bic coupon, you’ll need to print an additional coupon with it so that the Bic coupon prints out correctly. Read the comments for further info.

WooHoo! A *HOT* new Bic coupon just popped up on Coupons.com! This coupon should definitely help sweeten all the back to school sales! Just go here, use zip code 98052 (if needed), then click on the “Office Supply” category to quickly locate a $1 off ANY 2 BICĀ® Stationery Products coupon! This probably won’t last long, so print while you can!

Check out how you can score almost FREE pens at Target…

*Bic Pen Crystal Glide (10 ct) $1.02
Use the $1/2 coupon found on Coupons.com
Use the $1/2 Target store coupon found here
Final cost $0.04 for 20 pens! :D

(Thanks, The Frugal Free Gal & Eeendeavors!)

• Michelle says:

Hopefully Wal-Mart will let me return the 4 bic items I just bought today and use the coupons, LOL!

• Ellen says:

You don’t have to return the items, just tell them you forgot to give them to the cashier and they will give it to you back. Target is wonderful about that, not sure about Wal-mart though

• shannyn says:

Did anyone else receive a full page coupon? Strange. I also didn’t see an expiration date and the picture is all fuzzy. Am I the only one with this problem? Will this coupon still work?

• Jess says:

My first one printed out that way too. The next time around I chose another coupon to print along with it and it printed out fine…very strange!

• Maria S. says:

Same here, this is definitely not the regular coupon format that prints from coupons.com
      I know I won’t be able to use this coupon.

Thank you for the coupon possibility :)

• Anonymous says:

I had the same problem with the first one!
      Printed the second one along with 2 others and the Bic coupon printed just fine.
      Very strange…never seen that happen before.

• Jess says:

Apparently Bic pens will only be $.50 starting on 7/17 at Target, which means 2 free packs of pens! Thanks, Collin :)

• Elizabeth says:

Did this print HUGE for anyone else?

• yesica says:

isn’t there a $1 off two bic writing utensil on target.com that you can stack with this?

• Connie says:

I got the full page, too, Shannon, are these even accepted?

• Jessica says:

Huge for me too.

• Crystal says:

My first print I only selected to print the Bic coupon and got the full fuzzy ad but the second print I selected the Bic coupon and another Gerber coupon and it printed with no issues. Weird though if you only print the Bic how it looks.

• gayfarn says:

UGH….
    Nice way to waste a FULL PAGE of colored ink only for the coupon to be screwed up at the bottom!
    Hate that!

• Sonya says:

Is anyone else having trouble with the coupon printing properly. All that printed was a one page ad for BIC and a bar code at the bottom. Is anyone going to accept this? I know my Wal-mart in Spring Texas would not.

• Wendy says:

Thanks! Don’t forget to print via swagbucks!

• Jenn says:

I got a huge print also. BUT this coupon does have a barcode and it does say at the bottom that the coupon is good for $1 off 2 bic stationary products. I think these should be accepted…as long as it scans. Who will try it first?

• MA says:

Glad I wasn’t the only one. I changed cartridges! LOL, it was so fuzzy. (-:

• tamayoana88 says:

:( no expiration date on this gigantic coupon :(

• Sarah says:

As long as you print this coupon with another coupon it will print fine.

• Linda says:

Your tip worked. Thanks! My first print was huge – second was fine when combined with 2 other coupons. AND the barcode is the same on both so I think it may scan ok!

• Yes, you will need to print about 2 coupons to the page for it to work correctly. This is the FIRST time this has happened to me on Coupons.com!

• Cynthia says:

I ended up with TWO large fuzzy Bic coupons. Neither one has an expiration date. I wish I had seen these comments before I printed so I wouldn’t have wasted two sheets of paper and lots of printer ink. I have never had this happen before on coupons.com!

• Dawn says:

I am not seeing the Bic Target coupon :(

• Brittany says:

It’s no longer available. Bic pens are only 50 cents at Target starting Sunday so you won’t even need the Target coupon.

• Samantha Booker says:

But if you have already printed the Target Qs you can get twice as many free pens! :-D

• Kelly says:

Can I use the $1 off 1 Bic Target coupon on 2 for 50 cents and get them for free? Or will Target try to lower the coupon to 50 cents because that is the price of one pack? I would rather have the 2 packs if I can! Thanks!

• Mary says:

Good, because I didn’t see TARGET’S coupon either. You guys are the best. I NOW check the comments before I print coupons. Sure helps with my frustrations.

• Cortney says:

Sad : ( Can’t find the Target Q either….

• Heather says:

My HUGE coupons have barcodes so I’m trying it…but not until my normal grocery day on Wednesday so if someone tries it before then can you please post how it went? lol

• MB says:

If you enable “Print Preview” in your printing preferences you can see what the coupon page will look like before you actually print it. Hope this helps!

• Brittany says:

I must be lucky. I printed this coupon by itself twice and it printed normal.

• Jeremy says:

I just wanted to let everyone using the coupons.com app on my iPhone 4 and iPad 2 the bic coupon prints just fine by itself. No need to add another coupon printing this way.

• Jessey says:

Jeremy- How are you printing from your iphone and ipad off coupons.com? I have both and have not figured out how to print coupons from either of them. This would be so helpful to me because my laptop is on the fritz so I havent been able to print lately, but I do have a wireless printer. Thanks for the help.

• Jeremy says:

@Jessey, do you have the coupons.com app downloaded? Also you will need a wireless printer setup to be able to print. Once you have those ready to go it is very easy to print. Just scroll through the coupons, clip what you want and touch the view cart button. Once you hit that you will see a list of coupons to print. Hit the print coupons button and it will detect your wireless printer and print.

• Hani says:

Jeremy – I also would like to know how you were able to print off your IPhone and iPad. Thanks!

• Rama says:

Hi all! I think the coupon has reset and there is no fuzz this time. I used zip listed in the post.
    I also would like to know how to print from the iphone and ipad. Thanks, rama

• Mona says:

Same here with printing goof. Fullpage, all fuzzy, with only a bar code at the bottom of the page. A real ink waster. Hope manufacturers don’t start putting their advertisements at the beginning of the page as I usually count to 25 lines of printing and then hit the delete button to print the coupon only Thanks for the ad though — just feeling a bit disgruntled at the lack of consideration from the Bic folks. It does cost to print this stuff and at this wasted ink rate it is barely worth it.

• Lori says:

Also along with the Bic pens being on sale for $.50 at Target so isn’t the Scotch tape and Target has $.50 coupon which makes them free!!!!

• Lori says:

Also just alittle note I was in the regular stationary aisle looking for my pens, sharpies and tape and was told don’t forget to check down back of the store in school supplies. Just a heads up for everyone.

• Jamie says:

Got 1 coupon and a fuzzy page of wasted ink. Now coupon limit is reached. That is so frustrating. Like others said I think the 1 coupon worked because I printed gerber coupons too and then tried to print the BIC again only.

• Melanie says:

Picked up 2 sharpies, 2 packs of pens, a pillow and flashcards for .97! I tried to use the $10 offf bathroom furnishing item on a $23.00 toilet paper holder and was told that that store was no longer accepting the coupon after a lady came in w/ 15 coupons and wanted to buy 15 towels. Why do some people ruin a good thing??????

• Kathy says:

They’re 2/$1 @ Dollar General 7/17 – 7/24; I think they take coupons.

• Rachael says:

Looks like I am getting the kids at church some cheap pens and pencils for school. :)

• Joan says:

What happens if I try to use the Target Bic $1/2 and the Bic manufacturer $1/2 coupon? Will I get overage if I just buy 2 packages? Which coupons do I give them first? Thanks!!!

• Madison says:

It can be FREE if you use reusable bags!!!!!!! :) also go to target coupons on their website and get the 5 off a purse coupon. With that and clearance I was able to get a $35 purse for $3 in the North Texas area!!!!

• amy says: