Walmart: $1/1 Bodycology Coupon (No Size Restrictions!) = FREE Travel Size Body Mist Expired

Wow!  Currently, you can head on over to the Bodycology Facebook page, “like” them, and click on the “Coupon” tab to print a coupon valid for $1/1 ANY Bodycology product!  Even sweeter, this coupon appears to have NO size restrcitions, which means you can snag FREE Travel Size Bodycology Body Mist at Walmart!  Here’s how…

Bodycology Travel Sized Body Mist $0.97
Use the $1/1 coupon found here (no longer available)
Final cost FREE + $.03 money maker!

*Be sure to head on over here to check out the current Walmart deals!

(Thanks for the heads up and photo, Jordan!)

• Anonymous says:

Just an fyi it let me print 3 coupons

• DEBBIE says:

FYI
    I got 5 prints :)

• cassiesoren says:

I’ve just about given up on trying to use coupons with no size restrictions to get free travel size items at WM. They gave me the hardest time yesterday trying to use the cascade and dawn q’s to get the trial size packs. At first, he told me I couldn’t b/c I would be getting the item free (has he read their coupon policy lately? that’s not a valid reason). Then he said it’s b/c it wasn’t the same as the picture! So I calmly and with a smile said I would wait for him to get a manager. She came over and said the cascade picture had 16 count on it so that’s what it had to be a minimum of. I repeated that in the wording of the coupon there was no size restrictions and they couldn’t put a picture of every item that you could use it on. No-go. I just told him I didn’t want them after all. Then a q I was using ($1/1 Rubbermaid pitcher or bottle) for a pitcher beeped and he said he couldn’t take it since the system said item not found. He wouldn’t even look at the q closely, just handed it back to me. So I had him take the pitcher off my bill too. It’s really annoying that they supposedly made the store more coupon friendly but it’s only gotten harder for me to shop there. Sorry this is so long, I just had to vent somewhere and my hubby just doesn’t understand! :)

• Missie B. says:

So, did you got to the Walmart in south Huntsville, Al? They are the WORST with coupons! They have no idea how they work, including the 20 something manager, and then try to make us out to be the bad guy. And WalMart wonders why their sales have dropped. In a time of economic stress and people using coupons more than ever, they really need to get ALL their stores coupon friendly.

• jes says:

I’m so sorry that happened to you! I would call corporate and tell them how difficult that particular store is with coupons, even though you follow the wording exactly. They shouldn’t be able to get away with ignorance. Some people are just plain rude and mean to coupon users as well, and love to give them as hard of a time as possible.

Don’t get discouraged. Not everyone in charge is a douchebag, promise. (:

• Rebecca says:

Just so you know, i just printed the coupon and in fine print to the retailer… “will pay you face value or actual retail value if “free” offer” so basically saying people will be using this coupon to get free stuff!

• May says:

I’m so sorry to hear that…I know that kind of situation makes you feel “want to give up couponing.”
      I had the same feeling before too. I especially had it when I was using coupon at Walgreen 81st and Yale in Tulsa,OK. Cashier didn’t look happy that I passed the coupon and she gave me feel like I am stealing some things from their store.
      After that I haven’t gone back to that same store even if there’s a great deal. I just bring their ad and talk to another stores see if they can do price match.
      I hope you feel better pretty soon. I just wanted to let you know you’re not the only person who goes through problems using coupons :)

• Barbara says:

I work at WM for over 10 years. I actually learned about hip2save from a customer. I have had customers with these deals I have seen on this website, and as long as it scans or it doesn’t state a size, I give the customer the coupon off. Some cashiers do give customers a hard time with certain coupons that won’t scan. You can call 1-800-walmart and complain. The management of the store will be notified of the problem. I hope this info helps you.

• Kristy says:

I have always shopped at Walmart because of the low prices, but lately I go there and they make a big deal about coupons like it’s such an inconvenience AND they have upped their prices like crazy, I have become a Target shopper and with their awesome coupon policy I have saved a lot of money, yeah some of their items are overpriced, but not by that much and I rather shop there than Walmart.

• Alea says:

Looks the expiration date on my coupon is 8/17/11 – so yesterday :(

• Grace says:

the expiration on mine is 9/17/11

• Charis says:

Anyone have trouble printing?

• Michelle says:

It doesn’t like my finicky printer. Neither does smartsource. Stupid printer, hee, hee. I need to call Brother to see what in the heck it is doing wrong.

• Nora-Lee says:

Only Wal-Mart sells this? I also stopped going to Wal-Mart with coupons years ago, they have the worst customer service ever, they always look at me like I am stealing.

• misty says:

Thank you!!! Hope they don’t give me a hard time for them.*fingers crossed*

• a says:

this particular coupon needs java installed to print.

• MA says:

I just updated Java the other day, and my coupon still is not printing…and I really wanted this one. Would like to carry it to spray just a spritz in the public restroom when a bit smelly, plus it smells so nice for the next person.

• Beth says:

You can make up e-mail addresses and print 3 per. I printed 5, enough for the neighborhood girls, and my own girls for stocking stuffers. Could have printed more but I’m not turning into a shelf clearer ;)

• Sam says:

Anyone know any coupons for a photobook. My parents dog just passed away and i want to make them a photo book. Thanks!!

• Justine says:

Sorry to hear about your parent’s dog :(

Valid until the end of August you can use the code “H2SBEGINANYWHERE” at PaperCoterie.com to score 40 dollars worth of stuff… you just need to pay shipping :)

I ordered a book from them about a week ago and it came out beautifully. I would highly recommend them.

• Caitlin says:

Does anyone else have issues using non-Smartsource or Coupons.com generated printables at Walmart? I have been told, on several occasions, that they do not accept coupons that are not those types. I really want to use the Ball pectin coupons, but I really kinda dread trying to…

• Jenny says:

You can use non-smartsource or coupons.com at walmart. However, some are reluctant to take coupons that beep. Ball pectin coupon was reported to beep so I didn’t even want to try it. I heard that this coupon also beeps because the Q and UPC on product doesn’t match.

• Crystal says:

I got 1 coupon. I didn’t try to print more. I just used it at Walmart in Phenix City, Al and I had no problem using it. I got the full dollar value. Thanks Hip 2 Save ! I am filling a travel jewelery/makeup hanging organizer with beauty freebies for my 13 year old niece.

• Eunsil says:

I printed this coupon only 1, it uses a lot of ink,I’d rather to save my ink. Anyway Thanks Collin,I’ve never tried this body mist.:-D

• Lauri says:

I printed one and then when I shared it on FB it automatically printed another one? Not sure if that just happened or if it was cause I shared on FB.

• jen says:

anyone knows other places that carry travel sizes too? i agree with those who said walmart not a user friendly place for couponers, even if just one coupon or a few coupons. i only go there once a year

• Tara says:

I just tried and it said the coupon was unavailable :(

• guest24 says:

They are OUT of coupons because of the ones who print 3,5,7. Please print ONE, and use your copy machine if you want more, so that some of us can have ONE. Thanks. Please be courteous.

• Michelle says:

These coupon’s are not scanning so Wal Mart is not taking them. This is in the Huntsville area.

• Dawn says:

They said the promotion was done when I just clicked on it. So, no more coupons.

• Catherine says:

These are $1.47 in my area (Oak Grove, Ky) :(

• Andromeda26 says:

I found these at Walmart today! I had 2 coupons and was able to get 1 coconut lime and 1 brown sugar vanilla travel size for FREE!

• HT in Louisiana says:

Am I the only one having bad experiences at Walmart? The cashiers are not helpful and the consumers in line are so rude. I had a situation with my coupons and the cashier told me to wait on the side. I told her I’ll go to consumer service, but she said to wait. So I did and waited for a long time. She finally took out the coupons and then said to go to consumer services. The old man in line started yelling and was being a fool. It took only seconds to hand me back my coupons but people in line were acting like as… you know what. Any comments about this?