OfficeMax.com: New MaxPerks Rewards Items

OfficeMax.com is once again offering up quite a few great deals for MaxPerks Rewards Members! Through September 10th, OfficeMax.com has several items available at reduced prices after MaxPerks Bonus Rewards. Please note that these items are available online only and are limited to 2 per member per item.

To qualify for the MaxPerks Rewards, you MUST use your MaxPerks ID during the checkout process! Bonus Rewards for these offers, along with any other rewards that you may have earned during the same period, will be issued in the next statement cycle in the form of a Reward Card redeemable toward future purchases at OfficeMax.

MaxPerks Rewards Items (9/4-9/10):

Lexmark Genesis S815 4 in 1 Inkjet All-in-One Wireless Printer $159.99 (regularly $299.99!)
Get $50 from the Trade-In Trade-Up Program (just bring your old printer in-store along with the packing slip of your new printer and an in-store $50 refund will be issued based on the original form of payment.)
Get $70 back in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards
Final Cost $39.99!

Mobile Edge 17.3″ Alienware Orion Messenger Bag or Backpack $109.99
Get 100% back in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards
Final Cost FREE!

OfficeMax 8.5 x 11 Mulituse Paper 10 Ream Case $39.99
Get $20 back in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards
Final Cost $19.99 (that’s just $2 per ream!)

• Shalini says:

Hi Collin!
    I am a beginner at couponing and would like to buy a printer for printing online coupons. Would you please suggest a good budget that’s not too costly and does the job? A printer – scanner combo would be the best.

Thank you for all your hardwork!

• Shalini says:

oops, I am sorry, I meant a good “printer that’s not too heavy on the ” budget.

• mkw says:

Keep in mind that we can no longer use our Max Reward to purchase gift cards at Office Max. This as of July 31. . . .

• Ana says:

How do the Max Points Rewards work? Can they only be used for other purchases at OfficeMax? And does the $70 earned from the printer actually = $70 that you can use to buy something that costs $70?

• Rachel says:

yes please can someone lay out the law on maxperks rewards. I am having a hard time understanding them. Are they only good at Office Max? I am not sure I spend $70 a year at an office store.

• Collin says:

Hi Ana & Rachel!

MaxPerks Rewards can be used on any product and/or service in OfficeMax retail stores, online or in their catalogs, except: computers, gift cards, general-use prepaid cards, phone cards, Sprint® service plans, purchases with a Retail ConnectSM pricing, sales tax and purchases made prior to the date of enrollment.

Hope this helps! :D

• yangzi says:

I use reward certificates from office stores to buy ink cartridges and ink toners. I used Office Depot reward to buy a Brother laser printer for totally free. Bought a toner for the printer with another reward certificate from Staples.

• allie says:

bag and backpack no longer available

• danielle says:

I think it is just to use in store so why would you want like $70 dollars that you can only spend there?

• Collin says:

I like to use my MaxPerks Rewards for paper and ink (items that a couponer always needs!).

• dropofrain says:

I’ll have to pass on this deal too because I don’t see myself spending that much at this store at this time, but if I only knew about this program last year, that would help a lot: I bought a computer chair for one of my daughters and a computer desk for the other (for Christmas).

• Jen says:

I know this isn’t for everyone, but my family often uses the Officemax rewards to roll them into other “freebies” (free after rewards). We’re a two teacher family and use a LOT of the “free after rewards” type items. In the last 6 months or so, we’ve gotten “free” things like file folders, pens (60 packs even!), markers, wite-out, and binders. (Here’s one of Colin’s old, but recent posts about it as an example: http://hip2save.com/2011/08/officemax-com-free-after-maxperks-rewards-items-2.html). Often, these are online deals, but as long as you spend more than $50, shipping is free (and fast!). Best of all, you can use your rewards to buy the next round of “free after rewards” type items. And if for some reason we don’t catch those offers in time, it’s for ink and paper, (or plenty of other things we need for the classroom!) like the others have said…

Unfortunately, it looks like the printers are out, too (ours died in the hurricane!), but happy shopping to all… Hope this helps brainstorm! :)

• Amy M says:

The $50 trade-in trade-up is only given if you purchase a printer for $199 and up. :(

• Alicia says:

Go through your shop at home account for 4% cash back!

• mkw says:

I’m thinking we can use Max Perks on a Nook for Christmas. . .

• Marisha says:

Hey, Did anyone buy this the last time around? I was just wondering if so did everything work out ok (Max Perks and trade in)? Do you like it/would you recommend it? My printer just died and I’m debating if I want to spend that much out of pocket right now :) Thanks!

• Lisa says:

So can you use MaxRewards on Nooks?