FREE Huggies Baby Bodysuit (With Diapers Purchase)

I just want to let you all know that this Huggies promo has been extended through November 30th! And to get in on this offer, all you need to do is head on over here, login or register and enter 2 reward codes from participating Huggies Snug & Dry diapers packages to score a completely FREE Huggies Baby Bodysuit!

* Note that this is only valid on participating Huggies Snug & Dry diapers, so not all rewards codes will work for this promo. Also, you should be able to ignore the offer code box (after entering your reward code) and just click submit.

(Thanks, Ohio Couponer!)

• Tia says:

FYI: I received this a few weeks ago…order a size up, they run quite small.

• guadalupe says:

Mee to I got 2 though….and they do tend to shrink after u wash n dry them…

• Kate says:

I didn’t have the option to pick a size when ordering them. The size listed is what I got when I entered my codes.

• sringrose says:

I love free things too, but why would you want to promote your child’s disposable diapers?

• Kim C. says:

sringrose,

I see your point, but I’d suggest using an item like this when your child is sick (and you know it will get messy) or learning to self feed etc… So that the cutesy clothes you’ve purchased for your baby do not get ruined.

Otherwise this would be a great item to donate to a shelter or young moms group, if you’d rather not promote diapers :)

• Shari says:

Does anyone know the limit on this reward? I have already received 2 in the mail, and entered 2 more codes, but was not given the option of receiving a third…just curious, not trying to be greedy!

• Ashley Marie says:

The limit is two, but some how I received 3… The first day I entered codes nothing seemed to be going through, so I just figured I wasn’t going to get anything. I just entered new codes last week and it gave me the option to to request a onsie and then I received three separate onsies.