$3/1 Nexxus ProMend Product Coupon (Facebook) + CVS Deal Scenario

Hurry on over to the Nexxus Facebook page, “like” them and then click on the ProMend Coupon tab to snag a coupon valid for $3 off any Nexxus ProMend product. You’ll want to print yours now as these will only be available for a limited time. Consider using this coupon to snag a sweet deal at CVS this week…

CVS Deal Scenario (valid through 9/24)

Spend $20 on Nexxus shampoo, conditioner or styler 1-33.8 oz = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Buy 2 Nexxus ProMend Products $10.79 each
Use 2 $3/1 coupons found here
Pay $15.58
Get back $10 Ecb
Final cost $2.79 each!

(Thanks, Dayna!)

• BRENDA says:

I can’t get the coupon page to load. Anybody else having this problem?

• Shelley says:

scroll over to thit took me a while :0)

• Shelley says:

sorry, scroll over to the right of the picture.

• rameshwari says:

Something is happening with me….

• Dawn says:

It would only allow me to print one…and I was planning to buy this this week without the coupon…wish it would allow me to print too…what a great deal and I love the Pro Mend products!!!

• hotmamacoupon says:

woot woot,
    I think there is a sale on Nexxus at Rite Aid too.

This coupon just made my day. Yesterday I was saying to my friend that I needed to buy some Nexxus Shampoo and conditionner but I could not afford it.
    I am going to roll my $10 from the baby deal to this Nexus deal.
    woot woot

• rameshwari says:

sorry same thing happen with me

• Brittany Lightfoot says:

Scroll to the right of what picture? It’s a blank page when you try to pull up the coupon… anyone at all able to get it to come up?

• Brittany Lightfoot says:

I keep refreshing and nothing.. I guess EVERYONE it just trying to get this coupon right now! Wonder if they will run out or if they are giving them away for awhile…

• hotmamacoupon says:

I just tried again, but it says I already printed. Yeah, I printed, but I was trying to use my hubby’s facebook. I guess it recognized my printer or something.

Too many good deals, free optic white, free poise liners, cheap nexxus, tucks, etc…
    Now I am afraid of stepping away from my computer.

• Amelia says:

Thank you Colin!! You’re the best :))

• hotmamacoupon says:

Thank You Collin. you’re the greatest

• Brittany Lightfoot says:

Ok, I finally got it to print, and hit the Back button and it printed again for me.. YAY!! Thank you, Collin!

• jmartcougar says:

yay and I have 10ecb too thanks colin!

• Mommy2monkeyboy says:

Strangely I got 3 prints! I printed 2 and then when I was printing some other coupon after printing the 2 Nexxus coupons, the 3rd one printed and then the other coupons I was printing! so strange!

• Heather says:

wahooooo lucky you! ;)

• Nicole says:

There was probably a miscommunication between your printer and computer. This happened when I tried to print, you need to look at the unique # in the upper right-hand corner, two of your coupons are probably the same, and you should only use one because that is just like making a copy, which could be considered fraud.

• Heather says:

you are the shiznit! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much! :)

• hotmomcoupon says:

i just went and got the Nexxus ProMend shampoo and 1 Live in conditionner. Worked with no problem.

My total after tax came to $7.26 for both, ( $3.63 each).

Thank you Collin. I’ll be lost in coupon lala-land without you

• hotmomcoupon says:

Forgot to add: I used the $10 ECB from the Huggies deal, and got back $10RR from the Nexxus deal. Maybe I will do another deal with that. The week has just started. lol

• hotmomcoupon says:

Wait,,,, does that mean I made money?
        I am confused because I only count my ECBs when I receive them only. When I make a purchase, I don’t look at the ECB because I already counted it when I received it.

So???????

• Cortney T says:

No, no MM there. A money maker is considered when your OOP is less than your receive and ECB and RR are considered as $ out of your pocket along with cash.

• Lisa says:

If you are having trouble, use FIrefox instead of IE. That works with no problems.

• Nicole G. says:

I got 3 of them :) Sharing some with a friend! Awesome deal. Thanks Collin!

• Mansi says:

This Nexxus deal will add to my Beauty Club savings as well, right?

• Saurabh says:

Nexxus purchase counts towards the beauty Club spending right?

• Tina says:

If you still have the 25% off email coupon from last week (expires today), use it and get an additional 25% off your entire purchase. It will knock $5.40 off of your total, making both shampoo and conditioner (2 bottles) for .18 cents. The 25% off email Q will work since each bottle is priced regularly at $10.79 each.

Example:
    -Purchase TWO bottles (shampoo or conditioner 13.5 fl oz each) $10.79 each
    -Use TWO $3 MQ = $6 off
    -Use 25% off Q (expires today) = takes off $5.40
    = total: $21.58-25% ($5.40)- $6 MQs=$10.18 – $10 ECB= just .18 cents for both (excluding tax!)

• Mey says:

Thanx for the tip! I purchased the nexxus shampoo and conditioner that both had the bonus pack with targeted leave-in treatment creme and overnight treatment creme (both retail for about $11 each) for only $1.75! So my deal looked like this…

Nexxus shampoo with targeted leave-in treatment creme= $13.79
      Nexxus conditioner with overnight treatment creme= $14.49
      Total= $28.28
      Use two $3/1 MQ= $6 off
      Use a $10 ecb
      Use a $5 ecb
      Use 25% off Just for you coupon= $7.07 off
      Total= $1.75!

The shampoo/ conditioner helped bring my beauty total up and if I do 4 transaction of the Revlon lipstick/gloss, it will help me earn another $5 ecb! Thanks for the tip about the 25% coupon! It was actually better than the regular $4/$20 or $5/$25 coupons!!!

• Tina says:

Glad it worked out for you! A new 25% Q was released this week to select emails/CVSers. This would be a 2nd time to snag this deal in the fashion above. Also, as Mey stated, there are bonus packs that are available (at my store: $10.79 each!), BUT note that some of them are not scanning correctly and it’s best to bring the tag over to the cashier for verification.

• Mani says:

Can’t get it to work. Does anybody know. You log into facebook but no Nexxus to like.

• misty says:

I went and done this deal yesterday, the shamp&cond was supposed to be $10.00, but when i got home and looked at my receipt, i was charged $15.00 per bottle? But ive already spent my ecb, so idk if theyl give me my money back, just for the difference. Im not sure what to do here on this. Does anyone have any tips to help me out with this? I plan on going back on my lunch break. ty in advance