New Nestle & Wonka Fun Size Candy Coupons + Current Walgreens Scenario (Through 10/8)

WooHoo!  Coupons.com just released some new Halloween candy coupons! :)  Hurry on over to here (use zip 62946) to print the following new Nestle and Wonka candy coupons:

* $1/2 any Fun Size Bags of Nestle Halloween Candy (11.5oz or larger)
* $1/2 any Fun Size Bags of Wonka Halloween Candy (9 oz or larger)
* $1.40/1 any Fun Size bags of Nestle or Wonka Halloween Candy (32oz or larger)

The Nestle coupons will pair nicely with the sale at Walgreens this week (through 10/8)…

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 2 Nestle Crunch Fun size candy bags 2/$5
Use the $1/2 coupon found here or in the October issue of All You mag.
Plus, use the $1/2 Walgreens coupon found in the October Coupon Booklet
Final cost $3 – $1.50 each!
*Plus, you may find a $2/3 coupon inside the bags!  If so, you can score the following deal below…

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 6 Nestle Fun size candy bags 2/$5
Total = $15
Use 2 $2/3 coupons found in the packages from your purchases above
Plus, use the $1/2 Walgreens coupon found in the October Coupon Booklet (will deduct $3)
Final cost ONLY $8 for all 6 bags – just $1.33 per bag!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals and Denham on a Dime!)

• rachel says:

so how many ounces are these i want to use the 1.40 off 1 but it has to be 32 ounces so im guessing no.

• Dalton Gang says:

I just cracked open my (2) bags of Nestle Crunch, and there were no coupons in them. Hummmmm….

• Amy says:

The ones I got coupons in had a picture of a red book on the front of them. I also could feel them through the package by moving the candy around. I hope this helps.

• Sweet Marie says:

10.23-12.5 oz.

• Grace says:

Can I use register rewards to pay for this? Last time I tried to use a $2 RR and a $5 RR to pay for a $12 item (one item), the cashier said I used too many “coupons” and wouldn’t allow me to do that. Is she correct?

• Katie says:

walgreens has what is, in my mind, a stupid policy. the amount of manufacturer’s coupons you have has to be equal to or less than the amount of items you’re buying. so, since you wanted to use 2 rrs, which count as manu q’s, one one item, you needed to buy a “filler” item… pencil, small candy, eraser, etc so your ratio would match. it’s not like cvs and rite aid where you can use as many ecbs and +ups as you’d like.

• jo says:

Just did this deal in Aloha Oregon – worked perfectly although the Nestle Crunch bags were not with the Halloween aisle, and they were not marked 2/5.00 but it did ring up correctly. And it did have the coupons in them. The big BONUS is that on the Mars fun size candies and Hershey fun size candies in the Halloween aisle they had PEELIES!! 1.00 off 2.00 so with the stack of the walgreens Oct. booklet, they rang up 2/3.00! Yahoo! I’m well stocked!

• Rachel says:

My Shoprite has the Nestle fun size on sale for $1.87 each. So 2 bags w/$1.00 off of that – not a bad deal!

• Mandi says:

Do you think $1.33 a bag will be as good as you will get if you have to buy a large quantity? (I need 20 bags or so) The 1000 Grand are the only bags that I have found with the $2/3 coupons inside but I have paired it with some of the other Nestle brands to vary it up and I’m still able to keep rolling. I need them for a school function so I don’t want to wait too long but I can hold out a few more weeks if it will get better.

• Rachel says:

I got the Butterfingers & there weren’t any coupons in them either. For my area that is probably the best deal I will come across($1.37 for me) but I only needed a couple of bags.

• sierra says:

this is as good of a deal that I’ve found. I’ve been trying to find deals on full-size bars like I did last year, but have come up dry. It’s always hard to find a deal on chocolate candy.

• Kathleen says:

There are about 24 candy bars per a bag…I was able to get 8 bags for $11 so you get around 192 pieces for $11. Personally I am not sure if you are going to find a better price but I have not checked out Costco to see what their candy prices are. Hope this helps!

• Beth says:

My Sam’s Club has the Nestle® Chocolate Fun Size Assortment – 110ct for $9.88. So if there really are 24 pieces in an 11.5-12.5 oz. bag then the Walgreen’s deal would be better. $0.05729 each bar (walgreens) compared to $0.08981 each bar (sams).

• sierra says:

I found the $2/3 in the Crunch Bars that had the RIF (Reading is fundamental) logo on the front.

• Jenny says:

I have a question. What is considered a Halloween candy? Does it have to have halloween pictures on it? The Crunch and Butterfingers at my Walgreens were in the Halloween aisle and in the orange Halloween boxes, but were just the regular packaging. The picture on the coupon does not show any special packaging as far as I can tell (but I know you can’t always go by the pic), but I was just curious why it specifically says Halloween. Thanks!