Target: St. Ives Lotion and Facial Scrub Only $0.22

You can snag inexpensive St. Ives lotion and/or facial scrub at Target! And for all of you newbie couponers, this is a great deal for you to snatch up as it only requires you to print off a Target coupon and use it in-store… not too complicated.

Travel Size St. Ives Facial Scrub 2 oz $0.97
Use the $0.75/1 St. Ives Facial Scrub or Lotion Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $0.22!

Travel Size St. Ives Lotion 2 oz $0.97
Use the $0.75/1 St. Ives Facial Scrub or Lotion Target store coupon found here or in the 9/18 SS
Final cost only $0.22!

Remember, these types of travel size products make great additions to gift baskets and stocking stuffers!

(Thanks, Totally Target & Jamie!)

** Check out even more Target deals here, here and here!

• amanda says:

There is a MQ out there still (I don’t remember which paper) but I just used mine a few days ago. It was for .75 off any St. Ives lotion – no size restrictions. Expires 10/31 I think?!

• Jessica says:

Yes…I have that coupon too. I was planning on pairing it with the target coupon. I think it came in the paper a couple weeks ago.

• Marie says:

My Target didn’t have anything that was ST. Ives brand. Bummer!

• DEBBIE says:

Just an FYI
    The Target coupon beeps on these smaller sizes.

• Charis says:

Are both items in the travel section?

• candace says:

Ok so this has nothing to do with this topic..but last year for halloween you had a spider that went accross the page and I was one of the lucky readers who won a spinbrush toothbrush for finding the hidden giveaway!! :) I keep waiting for another spider :D hahaha!! Thanks for all your hard work to save me money!

• gail says:

Target here in Eugene Oregon told me I can’t use their target coupons on travel size:(

• Christina says:

I have use this facial scrub when I travel and it’s really great at keeping your skin in tact even when traveling can stress you out. Great product!

• Marissa says:

I tried to do this deal a few weeks ago and the register beeped. My cashier told me that sometimes the travel stuff isn’t run through the system when they make the coupons? So I couldn’t use it…even though there are no restrictions on the Target coupon…

• DEBBIE says:

They tried telling me some stupid line until I argued with them that it doesn’t exclude travel size and then they let me use it.
      Sometimes you just have to stand your ground with them.

• dimie d says:

is it the same q that says .75c off select st.ives personal care items ??

• Michelle says:

Are all of the Target Coupons found on their website the same coupons you can find in the paper? Or are there more coupons on their website than what they publish to clip? Thanks!

• Mae says:

As far as I know, Target coupons aren’t really published in the paper – sometimes there will be a Target coupon page in the inserts, but not often. Most/all of their coupons are strictly online.

• christina says:

Hi, I thought I’d help you with an answer, lol. Your question is not so clear so if I give an answer you know I am sorry. The coupons on target website are different than the occasional Target coupon newspaper insert. You always stack MQ with target Q , so If a target coupon is the same as an MQ you definetly want it. There are also the MQ’s on target website not all are strictly target. I finally learned if you right click the coupon and go to properties it will tell you if it is MQ or target, this helps because if you have the one out of the paper you are not over printing ones you don’t need and can leave the print for someone who does. Also different regions will get the Target in the paper…this past one I did not get in NY. If you know someone in the region that got you can ask if not using can they mail it to you or you can try a clipping service. Since January I have only recieved one full Target flyer of coupons and two times there was 3 coupons each time directly in the coupons sections. Hope this helps :)

• Debbie says:

I scored a travel size of St Ives facial scrub. OMG I didn’t know that my Target had such a big travel section, there wil be some good deals there , if not free

• jennycakes says:

If the coupon allows it – stand your ground! Target had a coupon insert in my paper this week for (among other items) Ponds towelettes which I love and have other coupons for. After scanning the Target coupon the cashier tells me I can’t use the Manufacturer because I’ve already used a coupon. I just nicely (but firmly!!!) explained that the first one was a Target coupon and the second one is a Manufacturer and I can stack them. After that, no problem. Good luck fellow couponers!!!!

• kd says:

I used this coupon last week and it beeped on the travel size item. The cashier pushed it through but be ready.

• sne3103 says:

I used two of these coupons to score two of the travel sized scrubs (went to 2 different registers). Both coupons beeped at first, but the cashiers rang them through without any problem…I’m in PA, if that helps..

• Stella says:

I printed out the coupon and it said it excludes trial/travel size. What should I do?

• Laura says:

I noticed that the very first ones that I printed did not inlcude the note “excludes travel size” I went and printed one the other day and this note is now on there. Oh well..atleast I got to snag a couple before the change.