Vocalpoint: *HOT* $4/1 Vicks Nature Fusion Coupon Expired

If you’re a member of Vocalpoint, head on over here to request a *HOT* coupon valid for $4 off any Vicks Nature Fusion. *Even if you’re not a member, you can still snag this coupon by going here and first registering for an account.

I am a dork! :) Since this coupon is mailed, you will not be able to score the following Walgreens deals, as you won’t receive this coupon until after the deal below ends. Sorry for the confusion.

And you can currently score the following deal at Walgreens with this coupon:

Buy Vicks Nature Fusion day with night liquid 8 oz $9.99
Use the $4/1 coupon
Pay $5.99
Get back a $2 RR
Final cost $3.99!

* Also, you may receive more than just a coupon! :D

(Thanks, Nifty Thrifty Savings and All 4 Saving!)

• Jenn says:

Super easy!!!! Thanks!

• Kathleen says:

Thank you! :)

• Stephanie says:

yes very easy!

• sringrose says:

They’re going to send me a $4 coupon in 5-7 weeks. That is great.

However, they also say that the next time I have a cold, which is quite likely to be in the next 5-7 weeks, I should take Nature’s Fusion. So they want us to buy it and pay full retail before the coupon gets here? That seems odd.

• traci s says:

glad for the coupon, thanks collin, but i sure could use it now!!! have a cold thats not leavin me

• sarahbella0405 says:

Mine said my package should arrive in 5-7 weeks. Where you able to print it instead? Just curious since Collin listed a current deal scenario.

• Jamie says:

I am glad it is a mailed coupon, I am low on printer ink. too many good printable coupons lately. LOL

• Alea says:

It always says “package” even when it is just a mailed coupon.

• Patricia says:

I bet this stuff work. Whenever we are ill in my family we always get either honey milk or honey in our tea. It works wonders.

• Toni says:

I love this stuff. Had a cold last week. My daughter and I both used this. It was part of the gas card deal at CVS, combo pack (pills and night time) for 9.99. Usually it is 9.99 for just the pills or just the liquid. I didn’t have any vicks coupons, but had a couple green tag coupons and ended up (with the puffs..also part of gas card deal) getting a 10 gas card out of this cold. The best part is that this stuff works very well. No alcohol, but lots of honey. LOVE it. Felt so good on sore throat,

• Mary says:

I can rarely ever get into the site – I just reset my pw twice and it still says its wrong and locked me out BOTH times on my first attempt to log in. The Facebook log in option link doesnt even work either. I swear this site is very hit or miss for me.

• Rona says:

Mary have you tried using a diffrent browser. I can never get into it using IE for some reason but if I use google Chrome i have no issues. So weird. lol

• Christie says:

Mine said package too. I wonder what else is coming? Thanks! :)

• Tracy says:

I got the Congrats notification so it looks like goodies in the mail in 5-7 weeks.

• Linda says:

Don’t worry about the typo, Collin. You share such wonderful deals with us, and we’re all so grateful for them! Have a sunshiney day!

• Katie says:

ha. that’s okay that you make dorky mistakes sometimes. with all these deals you find for us, it’s understandable why you’d get a little confused every now and then. keep up the good work. you’re awesome!

• Anonymous says:

where do we go once we are signed in?

• Nel says:

awesome!

• Ashley says:

I’m new to vocal point and I can already tell I LOVE how quick and simple it is!

• misty says:

i think i got one. Says one per member, and i have already requested it. Fingers crossed

• Shannon says:

Collin, you are awesome! Your “I am a dork!” comment made me smile!!

• wendyc says:

Thanks Collin for all that you do!!

• Mark says:

Again I signed up to join Voicalpoint, interesting that through someone in the media as I recall, I learned that Vocalpoint is only a savings group for women. So as they continue to advertise products coupons, I will know what not to buy. Some products advertise on facebook, loosing them customers, others advertise on Vocalpoint, loosing them customers.

• cidadams says:

If you think you’re a dork, then join the club! Keeping all the deals straight makes everyone a dork occasionally. First you have to make it to the right store – I hate admitting that I’ve found myself at CVS for a Walgreens deal -
    and then you have to have the right coupon for the right brand, the right size, the right quantity and the right date. After all that you still might have to find the right cashier! Thank you for handing us most of that information on a silver platter every day. From one dork to another, bless your heart and have a great day.

• Barb says:

Got it, thanks!!

• MONICA says:

You can also stack it with the .50 off Target coupon from a couple of inserts ago.

• Danielle says:

I am pretty sure the dork comment made this deal EVEN better! Thanks for all you do. I had a few deal sites I had open constantly, and now I am pretty much dedicated to you! YOU ROCK!! Thanks!!!!!

• Jeremy says:

I am frustrated. I am a stay at home dad, I do all the weekly shopping but because I am a male I am always turned down for the survey websites…should I just lie?

• Jeremy says:

Couponing is a moms world.

• Lorrie says:

That’s very sad you would make that comment. As a mom, I find that extremely rude to say. Yes vocal point is a woman’s only sight but geez, there are plenty of times I haven’t been able to get something because I am a female. It is not the only place to find great coupons. Sorry you are upset but no need to make those kinds of statements

• Brittany says:

Personally, I would just lie and say i was female! I know, for shame…

• Dana says:

No. Don’t lie. There will be other things that you can do and can get. I am sure that in time there will be a survey site for just men. After all they do need input on items for men too. Give it time. There will be another great coupon that you can get and another great deal just for you. :) Keep your chin up. What your doing is important!

• Danielle says:

Sadly, I know the feeling. I am a female, but I do not have children… so I am excluded from MANY opportunities. Apparently, I am not allowed to learn money saving techniques until after I have children. I would think I would want to become financially stable BEFORE I bring a child into the world :)
      I’ve been tempted to lie and put my much younger brothers ages (so that I could honestly use them in surveys etc if needed) so that I can also have some great opportunities!
      I think it is great that more and more men are learning to be money savvy, everyone should be these days, and I hope that retailers and market researchers will realize that soon too!

• william says:

They wouldn”t let me get it cause I’m a man!! But they were nice enough to let me do the entire survey before they told me that!!!!!

• Amanda says:

Got it. Thank you!!

• Shelly T. says:

Thanks! I received the message about the package. :-)

• Trish says: