Rare $1/1 Torani Flavored Syrup Coupon

Rare coupon alert! Head on over to Coupons.com and use zip code 35023, then click on the “Beverage” category to locate a $1/1 bottle of Torani Flavored Syrup coupon! Note that this coupon does state “Available at Walmart”, but it is a manufacturer’s coupon so it can be used anywhere.

I LOVE Torani syrup! I add the caramel and vanilla syrup to my morning lattes! Yum! You can make lots of yummy concoctions with these syrups… check out tons of Torani recipes here.

I rarely ever see coupons for Torani syrup, so I would print this while you can.

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Kayla says:

What kind of Deal can u get with this at Walmart?

• Rachel F. says:

About how much is this usually? I love adding things to my drinks!!!!

• Jennifer says:

I saw some of these on clearance at my Walmart so keep an eye on those clearance carts/shelves/aisles.

• Danielle says:

Anyone know a good price for this? I used to LOVE it before I stared to coupon (and I paid full price for everything! eek!) I know it is 5.99 at Harris Teeter right now and so with super double it’ll be 3.99 but their base prices are pretty high, so I didn’t know if it’ll be a better deal somewhere else :)

• Adrianne says:

I love the almond roca flavor! It is to die for. You can buy them on their website as well.

• Shawna says:

Off topic: I have (10) 75 cents off Snuggle Fabric Softener Liquid or Dryer Sheets coupons. I will not be able to use them by the expiration date of 11/13. If anyone wants them, send an email to shawna914@yahoo.com and I will respond by either asking for your mailing address or letting you know someone else has claimed them. I am in NC by the way. I don’t want the coupons to go to waste, so please contact me ASAP so I can mail them in the morning!

• zinkemomx2 says:

I think they are around $4.00 at my walmart

• Ashley Elaine says:

I have never tried Torani but I came home today with a huge package from SheSpeaks with Torani Hazelnut & Gingerbread syrup to try and give my opinion on so I am really excited.

• karen e says:

If you have a “cash and carry” nearby, that is the best place to buy these!!! They are much cheaper. I’m not sure if they take coupons though.

• Carol W says:

I don’t know about price, but Cost Plus carries the widest variety of Torani. Do they take manufacturer coupons?

• tambry says:

Coupon not there this morning :( That was quick!

• guest24 says:

Collin, Thanks for the coupon. I did not take advantage of it because, In Houston, California, Arizona, ?Nevada, We have an “ONLY 99 CENTS” store that carries these. I often get Vanilla and especially Hazlenut. Yummy in the coffee. I also make my own “creamora” with powdered non-dairy coffee creamer,plus water, plus Hazlenut liquid found at the dollar store. When you shake it vigerously, it foams……Just like Starbucks…… Yum

I get the 3.75pound Members Mark extra rich non-dairy cramer at Sam’s for $5.68. IT makes lots of creamer….

• guest24 says:

I meant vigorously.

• Gracie says:

I was able to print the coupon just now… so try again. Also, World Market carries a huge variety of this :) You can also put it in soda’s.. (Dr Pepper or coke) Just like Sonic’s fountain drinks… WELL, almost!!! I’m not sure.. but Sonic might be a southern thing ;) And hey guest… THANKS for the ideas on making my own creamer. I’m gonna have to try that! I actually drink the international coffee type drinks… I love the different flavors but don’t buy that brand because it’s too expensive. I usually buy the store brand & it needs a little coffee creamer to make it taste richer. :) THANKS for all the GREAT coupons Colin! :)

• Felicia says:

I think the small bottle is $2.99 at my commisary. I had a coupon for it awhile back so I decided to try it and now I’m hooked!