Plum District: Pay Only $10 per Month for a Box full of Goodies for Your Child

If you are a homeschooling parent, teacher, or simply would like to snag a box full of toys, experiments, and activities for your kiddos, you’ll want to check out this deal!  Currently, Plum District is offering up a 3-Month Subscription to Kiwi Crate for only $30 delivered to your door!  Even sweeter, you can use either of the promo codes fabulous or pdx10 (limit once per account) to get an additional 10% off, making this deal as low as only $27!

Check out the Dinosaur and Gardening crates above…so fun! :)

You’ll receive a crate filled with various activities, toys and more on your doorstep each month.  Every crate includes all of the materials and inspiration to do 2-3 projects, ranging from art, science, crafts, imaginative play, and more!  Each month, the projects related to a different theme, like dinosaurs, gardening, or space plus you get bonus ideas to explore on and offline!

Fine Print:
May not be combined with other offers. Shipping included. Limit 1 per person. Expires 02/18/12.

• Dawna says:

Hmm. Is there an age range for the stuff that comes in the Kiwi boxes?

• Dawna says:

Ages 3 – 6.. Darn.. Guess I’ll have to pass! Would be awesome if they had one for kids over 7!!

• Deb says:

Be shopping wise folks-we’ve got several weeks to go before Christmas.
    We can’t buy everything that pops up! Won’t have money for all those Black Friday deals if we did! :)
    I know sometimes we tend to get caught up in the excitement of all these great deals posted but I realized one afternoon I was just snatching up everything, left and right! I had to slow down and re-evaluate how much I wanted showing up on my Amex LOL!

• sandy says:

Yes! You are right Deb! Since yesterday I was thinking of the same thing. Now I know I am right! Thanx!

• t says:

I know right i’ve spent $45 this morning all ready. UHG… BUt my girls do need jammies and i love the kiwi crate. Much better than a toy in my opinion.

• Laurie says:

I think with any deals, no matter what time of year, you have to evaluate what you actually need and what you are willing to pay for it… or if you can hold out for a better deal. It’s always cheaper to simply do without.

• Sarah B says:

Can you buy the $25 worth of Plum dollars for $20 today and then use that toward the purchase of this deal?

• Teri says:

Has anyone tried these before?

• yomamalisa says:

I ordered mine through BigCrumbs.com for a 12% rebate. Shopathome has 8%. Could also do the shopathome rebate gaurantee for 110%. I’ve been burned in the past by the gaurantee, so, I just do bigcrumbs if it is higher.

• ferann says:

I just ordered one for my 7 year old I didn’t see the 3-6 age range until after I ordered it. I think he will still enjoy it he has really been interested in science and crafts lately and loves getting things in the mail. It will give us something to do over the cold snowy winter. Thanks for all you do Collin you have really helped me to save a lot on Christmas presents this year for my little guy!

• Sandi says:

I also received $5 Plum dollars for registering, so it only cost me $22 !!!

• Megan says:

I am thinking I will make my own boxes with things I already have and “deliver” them so my daughter gets her own special mail! To me, this deal is more about the surprise of a package than the contents since I have a lot of things to make activities/experiments with already!!

• Dawn says:

That’s a great idea, at least I control what they get since I’m gonna be cleaning up the mess afterwards :D

• MommySpendsLess says:

Our local Dollar Trees have had a pretty good selection of craft supplies lately and with the Internet there’s limitless ideas. I just had my mom walk around her neighborhood and collect a couple bags of pine cones. We’ll be making peanut butter bird feeders and hand print turkeys with them. She also found an old recipe/craft book at a thrift store that lists household items you can soak them in (like salt) that will make them burn pretty colors – perfect chemistry lesson for the chilly nights by the fire bowl.

• Amanda says:

I love this idea! I would love to know what you’re going to include in your boxes. I have a little man who is in to legos and dinosaurs and a little girl that loves everything princess. So I think having “special deliveries” every once in a while sounds like a really neat gift.

• t says:

I just got mine for $22 with the $5 join up bonus plus 8% back from shopathome. Its retail price is $59 for 3 boxes. i think my 3 yr old is going to love it. It also asked for childs age so it can personalize it to her age. I’m excited to get these for her.

• Dawn says:

I’m not a fan of these boxes that have surprise items in them, I tried the citrus lane deal through plum district and I was very unhappy with the first box I got. They send me sunblock, a summer hat, blocks and all-natural wipes for the baby and it’s winter already. So I’ll pass on such deals plus I have two boys close in age and it’s so hard to get them to share toys, did I say hard? I meant impossible :D

• Tara says:

I had the $10 credit for a new acct and just did this deal. Not bad for $17!

• Heidi says:

Use the code pdx10 to get an additional 10% off! I had a 5.00 credit and with the code, I scored a 3 month subscription for my 4 year old for only 22.00! What a steal! Thanks Collin!

• Danielle says:

Hi Collin I just went to try to redeem this and they have charged my CC for it but it is not showing up in my account. There is not a number to call I wanted to know if you have ever had this problem with them? I have sent an email and have not heard back from them but since they have charged my card and I have not heard back I am a tad nervous! Any suggestions?