Pottery Barn Teen: Binders, Lunch Boxes, Messenger Bags (+ More!) 75% off

If you’re a fan of Pottery Barn products, then you may want to snatch up a few of these deals! PB Teen has quite a few school items discounted up to 75%! Even sweeter, shipping is FREE! …And you’ll have the option to monogram these items for an additional $7. Just head on over here and scroll down to browse through all of the discounted items.

Here are a few highlights:

Laptop Sleeve
Only $4.99 shipped (regularly $19.50!)

Pack-It Gear Homework Holder
Only $5.99 shipped (regularly $22.50)

Gear Up Classic Lunch Box
Only $7.99 shipped (regularly $22.50)

Pack-It Gear Messenger Bag
Only $9.99 shipped (regularly $39.50)

Pack-It Gear Backpack
Only $11.99 shipped (regularly $45.50)

+ More!

(Thanks, My Litter!)

• Lisa says:

Woo-hoo! I’d been holding out for a deal on a coupon binder and I got one shipped to my door for $6.41 including tax!

• lynne ATL says:

thanks for posting this! Grandparents are getting IPADs for kids (actually college kids) for Christmas, these cases are going to be great to start them out until they find what will work best for them. what a great deal

• Kristen says:

Collin, you rock! We need a laptop sleeve and the price is right! Will wrap up for one of husband’s xmas gifts. :)

• Aisom says:

Love the messenger bag! Got one for my cousin who’s starting college! Great price, great bag!

• beth says:

thanks! my boy needed a backpack!

• Carie says:

Thanks again, Collin!!

• Suzanne says:

Lovely messenger bag for $10.59 to my door. Perfect for my sister in NYC for Christmas!

• Pamela says:

Thanks! I bought a backpack for next fall so I wasn’t looking for a dirt cheap deal. I chose the XOXO backpack and got it personalized, shipped for $23.00. My daughter is going to be thrilled! And I allow $50.00 budget for a backpack so this was a great deal to me

• donna says:

THANK yOU …JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! WONDERFUL PRICE….LOVE YOUR TIPS. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

• wildharemom says:

Great deals…i got 3 messanger bags, a lunch sack and a tablet case. now please feel free to post a site that sells or gives away self-control!!

• Adrienne says:

Thank you! Just got a monogramed messenger bag and a laptop case for $23.69! My sister just started a masters program and is going to be so shocked when she opens this gift! I am actually having fun shopping this holiday season : )))

• Angelica says:

Lol, same here. I bought 4 messenger bags, 2 for my kids and 2 to give as gifts.
    Thank you, Collin. :)

• Daphne says:

This is perfect. I got 11 items for around $100 and I had a $50 gift card I needed to use but was waiting for a good deal. This will help me knock out several gifts and a few I can stash away for gifts later.

• chery says:

have a pottery barn credit card and used a postcard i received for $25 off $50 purchase! awesome gifts. these are the kind of deals that make Hip2Save the best site out there. Thanks.

• Cara says:

whoo hoo! Got one !! :) Fantastic buy! Thanks Collin!!! :)

• Kimberly says:

Super deal!!! Got 2 messenger bags, 2 backpacks and 2 of the binders. 1of each for myself and 1 of each for my friends Christmas gift. We are both going back to school next semester!! Thanks Colin !! :):)

• al-momma says:

THANKS!! Just snatched LOTS of gifts:)

• Tracie says:

Thank you! I got the lovely floral binder for couponing, a laptop case for my son (he has my old laptop and the sleeve for it is hot pink — he doesn’t like that!) as well as a tablet case for my best friend’s son. He’s getting a tablet for his birthday

• Pamela says:

PB Teen never sent me an order confirmation e-mail which I thought was strange and this afternoon they sent me an e-mail reminding me to not forget the items in my cart. I panicked. I clicked on my cart and of course it was empty. I did not have the order number because I immediately closed the window after I paid. I called them and they were extremely nice looking up my order based upon last name and zip code and I indeed do have an order that should arrive by 11/23!

But it was mighty strange that I never got a confirmation e-mail and then got one telling me the items were still in my cart.

• Kristen says:

Thanks for the heads up on this Collin! I got the plain black binder w/the hot pink zipper to replace my standard binder. I have not found any in the traditional big box stores that I’ve liked so this will work out awesome =).