Rite Aid: $7/1 Nature Made CoQ10 Vitamin Coupon (Facebook)

Rite Aid just release a high-value vitamin coupon! Just head on over to the Rite Aid Facebook page, “like” them and then click on the Rite Aid tab to print a coupon valid for $7 off any Nature Made CoQ10 Vitamins. Hurry and print this coupon as it is limited to the first 7,000 fans.

Consider saving this coupon to use next week beginning December 4th.

Rite Aid Deal Scenario (valid 12/4-12/10)
Nature Made Vitamins and Supplements Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Buy 2 Nature Made CoQ10 40 ct. $23.99 each
Total After B1G1 Free Sale = $23.99
Use the $3/1 coupon from the 11/6 SS
Use the $7/1 Rite Aid coupon found here
Final Cost $7 each!

• Valerie says:

Thanks for the tip. I have a Nature Made Coupon for $7 off any vitamin too. Can I stack this with the RA coupon?

• Maria says:

Where did you find the $7 off any coupon?

• Valerie says:

Go to Naturemade.com. Then join for free the Nature Made Wellness Rewards Program. Each time you purchase the Nature Made Vitamins, log in the codes for points. Once you get 500 points, you can redeem for a $7 coupon for any Nature Made Vitamin. Sweet. I do it for my family and extended, under one account. Then I just ask everyone what vitamins they need when they have the B1G1.

• Ashley says:

Yeah, that would stack! That would make it $9.99 for both! Great price!!! Too bad I am not a vitamin person. :P

• Becky says:

Just FYI, don’t be a dummy and print this think it’s a manu q. It is a store q…sorry for being dumb.

• Christie says:

Thank you Collin…I hope I get my $7 coupon in the mail before the sale too! :)

• Elaine says:

Hi Collin. The coupon says it has to be the 100mg, 60+12 ct. I think the online price for that is $39.99. Still a good price for this type of vitamin though and I think it may qualify for season of savings next week also. Thanks for all you do!

• Loosey Goosey says:

Use the Rite Aid Video Values coupons for Nature Made vitamins/supplements as well. I use the $1.50 off of Fish Oil each month when there is a B1G1 and stack with a mq too.

• Nicole says:

I thought they don’t accept coupon print online over $5.00?

• Ze says:

I think the $3.00 manufacture coupon is for Nature’s Bounty, not Nature’s Made…

• terri says:

My $3 coupon was for Nature Made. I used the $3 mc; the $7 rac…I bought only one CoQ10 (reg $13.49) less my 20%=$10.79…so only .79!!

• terri says:

wanted to add that I didn’t get the free one, because I would have been out of pocket $3….this keeps my oop down, I get to use my 20% discount with existing coupons.