$3/1 Huggies CVS Coupon = Great Deal on Diapers

Wow!!  If you’re planning to get in on the Huggies diaper deal at CVS this week, you may be happy to hear that there’s a new CVS store coupon available for select sizes!  Head on over here to print a $3/1 Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers (NB, size 1 and 2).  Here’s how you can use this coupon to score a great deal this week, through 12/10

Buy Huggies Jumbo pack diapers $9.49 = $1 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $3/1 mfg. coupon found in the CVS Fall Savings booklet (or Reinventing Beauty magazine) – expires 12/31!
Or the $2/1 coupon found in the 11/20 SS
Plus, use the new $3/1 CVS store coupon found here
Pay as low as $3.49
Get back $1 Ecb
Final cost as low as $2.49!

*Also, be sure to scan your CVS card at the Magic Coupon Machine to see what coupons print for you!  Check out what coupons reader Marva scored at the Magic Coupon Machine today…

“I got a $5 off any Conair Hair Appliance.  This is a pretty good coupon to have because Conair appliances are part of the gift card deals for this week.  So you can pay as low as $25 out of pocket and get a $10 gift card back, and have $30 applied to your beauty club offer.  I also got a $1 off any 2 greeting cards (in addition to the man q) that can be used toward the American greeting card deal, which I believe is going to run again next week.”

What coupons have printed for you today?  Please share! :)

(Thanks, Marva & Living Rich with Coupons!)

• julie says:

Yeah, more diaper deals:) I’m almost all stocked up and I have 3 months to go before my little one comes. There is a CVS trip this week for sure!

• Tracie says:

Caution! I remember that I bought some diapers in advance, and he grew so much faster than I thought he would! I was finding new homes for full and nearly full packages of too-small diapers. I can’t remember what size he evened out at, but he did reach a stage where he stayed in sizes for a lot longer. Congrats!

• katee says:

keep your receipts for everything and the store would probably allow you to switch them for a bigger size, since most have a 30 day return policy they probably wouldnt let you return them since it had been longer than that but they should let you exchange them for the same brand and type but just a bigger size

• katee says:

….atleast my local walgreens did, my son grew so fast we only used 2 packs of newborn and we had like six! and its usually size 2 or 3 they stay in for a while, hth!

• Haley says:

This is true, I’ve given away so many diapers! Now, when there’s a really good deal, I’ll buy larger sizes so I’m set for the future.

• Brittany says:

Thanks for the tip ladies!! I just found out I am pregnant and soo excited!! I was planning on buying up a lot of newborn and size 1 diapers but now I know not to. THANKS!!

• Heather says:

I bought in advance but walmart will take them back as long as they are in their system and give you store credit if you dont have a receipt :)

My daughter is already in a 3 and shes only 4months! My son was in 4’s foreverrrr!

• KRIS says:

I just found out were pregnant with twins, need all the diaper deals we can get :D

• Carrie says:

Congrats and good luck – that’s AWESOME!

• twinmama1020 says:

congrats on the twins. you will def need all the diapers that you can get. i have two yr old twins so i def know about that..

• Lisa says:

Congratulations! We have 4 year old twins. Be sure to write Pampers and Kimberly Clark. They will send you vouchers for free diapers! And if you need formula, all the formula companies will send you some freebies as well. I breastfed mine, but also had to supplement. Once again, congrats!

• KRIS says:

Thank you soo much for all the great ideas! I really appreciate it!!

• PG says:

Twin mom here:

Get them on the same schedule! If one wakes to eat, rouse the other one to eat too. If one needs a bath, have DH help you bathe them together. Otherwise you’ll be run ragged. We got them on the same schedule when my boys were very young, and it truthfully wasn’t that different than having one child (we already had one son when the twins were born).

• Cherry says:

hi! i just gave birth and just wondering if you know where to send those letters…i mean which dept.? i really want one…tight budget and finding ways to give my son a good life. thanks!

• Lara says:

Congratulations on your twins. I have 15 month old twin boys. I second Lisa with contacting Kimberly Clark. They have a twin program. You can check it out on their website and call them. You will need to send them the prrof of birth or just email them and they will send you the form with a pre stamped envelope :). I hope you have a stress free pregnancy and wonderful delivery!

• hotmamacoupon says:

How do you a having twins? Am I missing something?
      I want to have twins too, lol

• KRIS says:

We just found out it was twins, it doesn’t run in either of our families…just a miracle i guess :D We went in for our first ultrasound and they found two little peanuts :D

• jen says:

Good luck with them it is SO much fun, all though it is tough sometimes to. We have triplets…but we LOVE all of it :) We had diapers comming out of our ears…but better stocked than short right!! We estimated them to be in sizes 1-2 for the first 2 months which was about right then size 3 till the end (potty training). Good luck my dear. God is good!

• Charlotte says:

Shoot. My little girl has just graduated to size 3 :(

• babyrn says:

Thanks so much for the link!

• Ashley57 says:

I got $3 off M&M pretzel, 30 oz. I am wondering if that can be combined with another coupon or sale for a pretty good deal? Anyone know? Thanks! :)

• Tara says:

I went into CVS on Thursday and a $3 of $15 coupon baby coupon printed off with my receipt. I didn’t buy any baby items at the time, I was buying CVS brand Vitamin C drops. I forgot to scan my card, but I’m guessing this coupon might be printing for some as well.

• Karen says:

my coupon printed with a short bar code with numbers below it then the numbers for the long barcode but no long bar code… is this still usable? Just looks funny

• Kristy says:

Is this one actually a cvs coupon? Last time they had a cvs diaper cpn, it was not allowed to be combined. So just wondering before I print? Thanks.

• Stephanie says:

I don’t see the coupon. Is there a certain zip code to use?

• Dianne says:

Don’t see it either…gone already?

• Jennie says:

Great deal! I just went and got 7 packages for $24. I had 5, $2off MQ and 7 $3off CVS coupons. I did everything in one transaction and no problems with coupons at all! Obviously it would have been an even better deal if I’d had the $3 MQ but still turned out great! My sister and good friend both have babies due soon so I’m sure they’ll be excited to get some diapers!

• Ashley says:

The $5 off Conair coupon printed from the Extra Care Coupon Machine for me last week. I used it today on a Conair blow dryer that was on sale for $9.99 (regularly $15 or $16). So I ended up paying $4.99 for a Conair hair dryer! My old Conair hair dryer is still working (I have had it forever). So I purchased it for a Christmas present. I figured it would make a nice present to a teenage girl in the family :)

BTW they also had Conair curling irons for $9.99 (regular price, but with a “sale” sticker). So someone could also score a curling iron for $4.99 as well!

I also have to say that CVS is my FAVORITE store! I love getting the $5/$25, and other suprise coupons (like this conair one) from the coupon machine that help me save moo-la! Thanks for all you do Collin :)

• Moon says:

i got a coupon for $1 off 2 greeting cards and “buy 1 wet n wild cosmetic and get 1 free (upto $3 ) value, may be as i bought earlier wetn wild cosmetic with my card.

• Lovin the diaper deals. Thank you

• Ketsy says:

Yay! Stocking up for new baby in May. I got did the pampers buy 6 get one free and Im only 3 away from the free huggies one. So I only have two $2/1 mailed coupons but with these I can get the first pack for 8.49 after the 1 ecb. and 2 packs for 4.49. So 17.47 for 4 packs :D WIsh I had a 3rd $3/1 and $2/1 coupon but this will do.

• Fabiola says:

How much is this reinventing cvs magazine? Great deal expectimg baby in may need to stock up.

• lindsay says:

Yay! I was about to walk out the door for cvs and decided to check hip2save one last time and I’m glad I did!!! Thanks!

• Caren says:

This is such a great deal! Having a baby in 2 weeks so this sizes are awesome for me =)

Thanks for the heads up!

• angela says:

I have 8 more weeks to go and our new little one will be here, loving all the diaper deals lately!!

• Jessica says:

When I was in on Thanksgiving for all the great deals – CVS refused to let me stack their Breathe Right Strips C and the other one that was out there at the time. I was with two of my friends and we were all denied using them. Just an FYI… even though they clearly were from CVS and said CVS/Pharmacy on them they would not let us use a manufactures coupon and that one. Was so frustrating!

• Kristen madren says:

I could really use some of these coupons if anyone has any extra… I’m expecting my first baby in april and would like to start stocking up. :)

• roxy says:

My trip to CVS didn’t really go like I planned it. I was in a hurry so I forgot to give the American Greetings CVS coupon. When I realized it, was too late. She said she can’t do anything about it. I said what if I return them and then use the coupon to buy them. She said I will only get back 50 cents (that’s how much I paid OOP after using ECB). I don’t know if she was right or not. I thought ECB are supposed to work like cash. Anyway, she was determined to make it even harder for me. The ECB for the candy cane didn’t print and I kept telling her I’m supposed to get $1.27 ECB. She kept showing me my $3 ECB for the greetings. It was so frustrating. And I felt so bad since there were people waiting behind me. But what can I do? So she did something and printed a $2 ECB instead of the $1.27. Well, it’s always like this – win some, lose some.

The machine didn’t print the Conair coupon for me and I really want to buy their spinbrush. There was this $5 coupon for it on Coupons.com, so I guess I will check the machine for a few more days then buy it since it is a good deal anyway.

Oh and I have had another issue. The last times I went to CVS I noticed the ATM thing doesn’t show the prices as they scan the items. And I cannot see them on the register either. So, in the end I noticed that the total was high and didn’t know why. Besides forgetting the $2 coupon, Toblerone rang for $2.77 although at the shelf was 2 for $3. I only realized it when I got home.

• Ashli says:

Glad to see theres some coupons I can get for the little one on the way. This is my 4th and we have a total of 7, so coupons always help!

• Amy says:

I can’t find the coupon or the “get valuable coupon” link.

• Heather says:

from reading the post, I’m confused. it sounds like you are stacking 2 CVS offers (coupons) and that’s not ok, right? on the huggies??

• Heather says:

I see now, Collin says the Fall savings booklet is a mani coupon? the coupon i took from counter seems like a CVS one. doubt the cashier will let me stack them. but i can stack with some other lower value mani I have.

• I sent this to my friend since she love to buy Huggies and is on a very limited income. This will make her day!

• Lisa says:

I scanned my card and received a $4 off when you buy diapers and wipes, and also one for $1 off any wipes. I had received a $4/$20 in my email also.

• Heather says:

Here’s the deal I just snagged: bought 1 Pampers wipe 65 count and one Huggies Snuggler size 2 for $1.68 (used 4.00 off diaper and wipe coupon from coupon machine and a 1.00 extra buck on top of the diaper and wipe coupons!!!! Love CVS!!!!

• Angela Browning says:

I had 2 of the CVS coupons and I was only allowed to use 1. The manager said it’s one CVS coupon per customer/Extra card cardholder. Still a good deal! I had a CVS gift card from last week and some ECB. Also when I scanned my card, I had a coupon for $3 off $15 worth of baby care and a free pack of Pampers! So for $5, I got 2 packs of Huggies little snugglers, a pack of Luvs and a pack of Pampers. I also got $3 ECB back on 1 pack of Huggies and the pack of Luvs. Very happy with the deal, thanks!

• cheezy cheez says:

I could really use some extra huggies coupons — so if anyone has any extras, my email is pom.pom26@yahoo.com

Thanks = )

• MrsNnr says:

Thanks so much for the great deal! My LO is coming in 2 weeks and we’ve been stocking up. Got two packs of the Huggies size 1 for a total of $7.98. I used my card and the $3 off CVS q with my $2 mani and then used the $1 ECB, CVS q and mani q for the second. To bad it only went up to size 2, my daughter is in size 4. Still awesome though!!

• Monacutest says:

The cvs coupon is only one per transaction so I did 6 transactions. Huggies jumbo packs in our store is on sale for 2 for $16. So each diaper was $8, used $3 manu from RIB magazine, $3 cvs q, for a net price of $2 per pack. Then I will get a free coupon for a 7th pack. Yey!!!

• CaliGrl says:

Yesterday I went into my CVS and HUGGIES Jumbo is 2 for $16.The store coupons wouldn’t scan together so I did 2 transactions. Also they did not have the CVS savings book out but when I asked the manager politely he checked in the back twice and BINGO found it! So $2 a pack MC/store couple stacked :) Trying to get 7th FREE!

• Ashley Brown says:

I dont see anyone posting about the 5$ huggies coupon that was in the paper this weekend. on the back of the walmart add there were 5$ off manufacturers coupons. i got five of them and five cvs coupons i paid 1.49 for each pack of diapers and got 1$ in rewards…plus it printed a 5$ off enfamil coupon! Just thought i would mention this incase anyone still had their papers!

• J.C. says:

Any idea why I’m not able to print the cvs huggies coupon?? Did it expire or something?

• K.S. says:

The CVS coupon would not scan. I tried to combine with the manufacturer’s coupon and use ECB. Any thoughts of what I did wrong? Or do some stores not accept this coupon? I even called customer service and they couldn’t “find” this coupon even though I said it was a link from their website.

• Crystal says:

My CVS was WIPED out. Luckily I asked if they had any Higgies Snug & Dry Size 2 in the back and they had 4 packs (exactly what I had enough coupons to cover). Everything worked out fine, but I did separate transactions so that I could get the $1 ECB for each pack. After the transactions started, I noticed that I didn’t get ANY ECB’s. Why? It sounds like it worked for everyone else? Oh well, $3.12 per jumbo bag is still a GREAT deal, but I would have liked those the $4 extra in ECB’s. I am a Pampers fan, but I’m stocking up for my 7 week old and I couldn’t pass on that deal.

I also plan to use these receipts for the Cars 2 Kimberly Clark rebate since we bought the movie for my 2 year old for Christmas. I hope that works!

• edy says:

I have a lot of cpns cvs I bought a lot of revenj magazines also my cvs had a smart source machine by. Diapers spitting out cvs manuf cpns my manager said we could use a manuft cpn and a cvs cpn Also the walmart paper was free in the houston area but the 5dlr cpn on the cpn it says of $35 value/ there is also a 2.00 of goodnites And 3 off huggies little movers And 2 off pullups if anybody wants some email me. Amigaedy@yahoo.com have a lot of friends that have those cpns and don’t use them

• edy says:

Crystal checkin email now they be on the mail tomorrow in the morning!! If u need different cpns just ask !!

• Andrea says:

Is this coupon still available? I didn’t think I printed it on my main computer, and now it is saying ive reached print limit or coupon is no longer available.