Walmart: Better than Free Benefiber Sticks

(Photo Credit: Save the Coupons)

Here’s another moneymakin’ deal for ya over at Walmart…

Buy 2 Benefiber 3 packs $1.98 each
Use the $5/2 regional coupon from the 1/08 SS (no size exclusions!)
Or use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final Cost As Low As FREE + $1.04 in overage!

* These may be found on an End Cap Display by the Pharmacy/Health Section.

For even more great Walmart deals, click here.

(Thanks, Save The Coupons!)

• ericswifeowensmom says:

wow, dulcolax and benefiber money makers…..no potty trouble around my house:)

• Benefiber’s website also has a coupon for $3.00 on any one Benefiber stick pack.. Thinking this coupon should also work with this deal.

• toni says:

I just got $3.00 off on any one (1) Benefiber stick pack Or use the $2/1 coupon found here

• Shanna says:

I was headed to Walmart this weekend! Thanks!

• Amie says:

I was looking at my Walmart for them and couldn’t find them.

• Minnie says:

I have been having trouble with my walmart. They keep telling me that I cannot use a coupon that is higher value than the price of the product. Not only did they not allow for overages but they wouldn’t even allow for coupon to be reduced to the price of the price of item. Its frustrating.

• Elizabeth says:

You need to take a copy of their policy with you…If that doesn’t work, ask for the names of the individuals and call corporate. Honestly, as much as I am not a WM fan, their CS is sooooo much better than Targets. Good Luck.

• I agree with Elizabeth – print off a copy of WalMart’s coupon policy, and take it with you. I’ve noticed that sometimes the cashiers are just not informed about their own stores’ policies.

• Holly says:

I’ve had the same issue at my local Walmart. I had to have 2 cashiers and 1 CSM okay it. So silly!

• I had the same problem with our walmart but I called the 1800 walmart number and confirmed with them they do give overage and do not adjust the coupons. If they do not want to give you cash they can put in on a giftcard? Take the policy with you and point out to them they can’t change their own policy when they feel like its convenient to them.
      Good luck hope they get on track with this

• Nicole Saint Paul says:

where can these be found? For someone who found them, can you put the numbers on the package so that I can see if walmart has them at my store :) THANK YOU

• I still have some of the $7/2 and $3/1 printables that you posted about at the beginning of last year! They expire 1/31/12. I’ve been looking to find a way to use them. This is perfect. Thanks :)

• Hi guys. I’m the one that found these and sent it in to Save the coupons. I didnt buy them cause I didnt have my coupons with me that morning so I dont have the upc. When I do go back to get them I will post that info. In my store they were right at the start of the vitamin isle.

• rachel says:

I was just posting this and realized that both the $5.00/2 and $3.00/1 coupons say in the fine print that the retailer will be reimbursed the face value of the coupon or retail value of the item, whichever is less. No idea how the manufacturer would enforce that, but it seems pretty clear they don’t want them used for overage, lol.

• Ashley says:

What store did you find them at? I rushed out just to be bummed:( NOT YOUR FAULT! My Walmart didn’t have them, but hopefully they will soon:) Thanks for posting and all your work:)

• I’m in southeast Missouri and found them at my local Walmart.

• Missie B. says:

None in S. Huntsville, Al either.

• Sara says:

Just a little Walmart rant… not necessarily about this product, but couponing at Walmart in general. While most stores have nationwide ads and pricing Walmart does not. I love getting on here and fiding out about all of the great deals and then heading to Walmart to find out that things cost at least twice what other Walmarts around the country are charging. Not to mention it seems that my Walmart specifically does not put prices on half of their merchandice. It’s great to walk down an aisle and there are no prices on the shelves for anything! BTW I live in Southern Ca… why does everything cost more here?!

• shirl says:

Although Wal-mart does have a corporate coupon policy I was told by an assistant store manager that it’s up to the store manager whether they will take a coupon that allows overages because they are ultimately responsible. I couldn’t believe what I heard. I was going to say then why have a corporate policy? Each store manager should write his/hers own coupon policy if they are not going to abide by the policy. I could see if coupons don’t scan…. but really…. Luckily my coupons scanned and my overages went towards my basket purchase… It was the cashier that Had to call the manager over because she stated ” I can’t do this.. because we would loose money” Unbelievable….

• Ashley says:

I KNOW! I don’t understand either. Fortunately, the main Walmart we shop at is great! They know me well and so do the managers. The other surrounding Walmarts are terrible! On Saturday my husband and I just ran in there to check to see if they had something that would have given us overage and two managers told us it wasn’t there job to know the store policy and procedures AND they called lost prevention on us because we were due overage! WHAT! We weren’t stealing. We asked the manager to look at their policy and procedure and both again said it wasn’t there job. Unbelievable! SMH. We also felt attacked because they had at one point a total of 4 people at the register with us that included the cashier. Then the person behind us in line was either a friend OR another employee off duty that jumped in starting in the conversation. NOT GOOD. We left.

• Jessie says:

I am sorry to hear your horrible experience. I think Walmart didn’t do a good job in training their employees or maybe it doesn’t have a formal training for employees to begin with. So that is why the quality of customer service has been so bad. I didn’t say all their employees are no good, but definitely, most of them are, as commented by other readers here.

I can’t believe they said it wasn’t their job to know the store policy and procedures. As long as they are Walmart employees or store managers, they should read and memorize everything about the store policy and procedures, otherwise, they shouldn’t be there working. The acts of these people should be reported to the Corporate.

• danii says:

I’m in SoCal too. It’s hard to figure out which deals I should go out and look for because like you mentioned, most everything is way more expensive here. I end up wasting a lot of gas/ink. Bummer..

• Sarah says:

YAY for overage!!! I just looked at my insert and I got the $5/2 coupon!!! After figuring in tax, that is $0.74 in overage!!!! (I told my husband and he looked at me weird and said “What are we going to do with Benefiber sticks??” LOL!!)

• kelly says:

couldnt find these. just found some for 9.92!

• flashvr6 says:

couldn’t find this at a super Walmart and regular Walmart in sern Cali either…will be trying again later this week

• kerri says:

Has anyone found these anywhere near Fort Hood? Also, as for Walmart(s) local to Fort Hood, they treat me like a criminal with coupons like these. The cashiers act annoyed then tell me that its up to a supervisor so they call over someone to help them. After waiting AT LEAST five minutes (every time) it usually takes another manager and some conferring and then its a craps shoot…sometimes they take them and sometimes they do not but EVERY time they act like I have committed a crime. It is very frustrating for both myself (who always has a one year old with little patience in tow) as well as the people that are behind me. Does Walmart have an “unwritten policy” to discriminate against “couponers” or are these line cashiers and managers being threatened by management or something…its just EXTREMELY annoying and embarrassing. I think I am going to discontinue shopping at Walmart because of this repeatedly occurring to me!

• lula says:

I have this problem all the time now, if i have problems i pick up the phone and call the store manager. what i find works is look for the lane with the youngest cashier, they dont care. Its the older ones that get feisty. But, only at walmart and target.

• Amy L says:

Ran out at lunch today to use my $5/2 coupons and the walmart by my work didn’t have them :( gonna try another store tomorrow…as for all the problems with cashiers not taking coupons, etc …that’s exactly why i go through self checkout!! it’s almost always easy peasy :)

• Teresa says:

I finally found them on a cardboard display near the pharmacy, but quite out-of-the-way. Had to really search. And there weren’t a whole lot left at my local Wal-Mart. I did snag the deal though, and it worked without a hitch! Made some overage to pay for other things we needed, like diapers, pet food, etc. Oh, and I snagged the Teddy Grahams deal too, but couldn’t find any of the 4oz. Wheat Thins. Had a really great, almost FREE shopping trip! Thanks Collin! I just LOVE it when things work out. :D

• Teresa says:

Oh, and as for ideas for what to do with the Benefiber sticks….
    I think I’m going to go drop them off at the Nursing Home down the street. That’s where I usually take things that make me overage but I would never use, like Bengay or Poise.
    I did break into one this morning though – I think it was Pomegranate – and added it to our morning smoothie. Pretty yummy!

• sonja coates says:

hello out there im in new york and let me tell you im absolutly starting to hate going to any store mainly WALMART in middletown ny everytime i go there is a problem and it takes like an hour to check out with 3 kids .30 min to wait in line and 30 min for them to hum and haw and tell me i cant use my coupons they act like im doing something wrong but when you have 3 kids lost your job and a mortgage i guess youll put your self through some tough things to get by. its a shame that they r like that i dont no why

• Lisa says:

has anyone found these in Michigan?

• amanda says:

I can’t find this coupon in my SS was it regional?

• joneskl says:

I went to Wal-Mart last night and was due 2.11 overage and the store manager came over asked “What’s the problem”? and did an override and walked off and the cashier handed me my receipt and began the person behind me’s transaction. I asked where my overage money was and she looked at me weird and called the CSM back, only for the CSM to tell me they can’t give overage. Also she states that if you get a pack of razors for 1.97 and your coupon is $3/1, they can only take the 1.97 from the coupon. So apparently Wal-Mart is making money off of overages now, since we can’t get our money and it was not offered to let me grab a drink or candy from the aisle and put it with my purchase to take care of overage.I think I may just call Walmart corporate to clear up the matter to make sure I’m aware of what to do next time since I am fairly new to couponing. I come home and pull up the latest 2012 coupon policy posted on their website Jan, 2nd, 2012 which clearly states overage can be given as cash or applied to basket purchase. I went the night before and was allowed overage…this is the only thing close to a grocery store we have nearby without driving 45 min so we shop there ALOT…however after last night, I may just have to save more so I can drive further just to buy my groceries! =(

• lula says:

does anyone live in the Chicago area? i cant find any freebies at the 3 walmarts i go to.

• Jeni says:

Am I confused? or are people not getting the overage policy. I thought the overage from a coupon can only go to other items in your basket. I’ve read a couple post here and they were upset not getting their “overage” back in cash, thats not the policy from what I’ve taken from collin posts. Collin am I wrong? Do you get cash back from your overage or does it go towards items in your cart. I know people read what they want to hear but maybe a refresher course on the overage policy would be good (before everyone trying to get cash back from overage ruins it foir the rest of us)…

• Vanessa says:

Jeni- the Walmart coupon policy (available on their website) says that overage can be applied toward the rest of your basket purchase or given as cash back or put on a gift card. I’ve heard from Paul over at iheartthemart.com that if you choose not to apply your overage to any other product then it is up to the store manager’s discretion on if they will give the overage as cash or gift card.

I hope this helps.

• jeni says:

That does help thank U. I’ve only read “toward basket items” so thanks. I’m going to print the new policy out. Then it seems that the post above show the managers don’t wanna give the overage in money form… Thanks again.

• Brittany says:

I went on vacation in NC and used mine! Made over $5.00! I used 5 coupons! Woo Hoo!

• Patti says:

Couldn’t find these at 1.97 but I will keep searching!!

• Danielle says:

I went to Wal-Mart last night in Virginia and couldn’t find these. Heck, I couldn’t find anything that I had a coupon for. Will try another Wal-Mart and hopefully they will have these items. Also, how can you check to see if this item is available in your store? I see people asking for the UPC code.