New $1/1 South Beach Diet Bars Coupon = Better than FREE at Walgreens

Yay! There is a brand new $1/1 South Beach Diet bars coupon here – which means better than FREE bars at Walgreens this week! Here’s how…

South Beach Diet snack or meal bars 5 pk $5.99 = $5.99 RR
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Pay as low as $4.99
Get back a $5.99 RR
Final cost as low as FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

(Thanks, Linda & Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Craig says:

Live again aagh? Sweet got 2 more. Thnx!

• laguna92 says:

okay need help i never never shops at walgreens so this will be my 1st time
      i want the aleve so if i get 4 aleve at 3.99 this will be 15.96 – the 2 coupons for $5/2 making it 5.96 i would pay the 5.96 correct or do i need to buy more items so my total out of pocket should be over the 15.00 to get the 5.00 RR back>? or would i get it if i only buy the aleve and payed 5.96? help help help thankyou

• Karen says:

I was able to score this deal on Sunday from when the coupon was available on coupons.com … however, I was glad to see this coupon available again so I can get another box … with tomorrow being the day my Walgreens does military discount, I will be able to get an additional 15% off the $5.99 price making my money maker $1.91 … I sure hope they still have a box left on the shelf tomorow. :)

• jmartcougar says:

These are so yummy and a sweet moneymaker!

• Linda says:

I plan on putting some in my purse for those mid-couponing cravings. ;)

• Jo-Ann says:

Thank you!

• Wash says:

How does the Registered Reward works. Never tried it before.

• Sharon says:

When you buy a product that gives a Register Reward (RR), the RR prints out afterward just like a coupon. You will need to use it, just like cash, within the next two weeks, or lose it, If you use it to buy the same product again, you will not get another RR. hth

• Alla says:

Thanks a lot, Collin. Missed the coupons last time, but got them today. Good thing is my this week’s trip was planned today (Tuesday) morning. Yaaayy for diet bars moneymakers. Thanks again :)

• di says:

went to walgreens this evening to grab one of this but the shelves is empty!. =(

• Lisa says:

Make sure you ask if they have any in the stockroom. A lot of people have said their are not putting them out for some reason they have to ask.

• Lindsay says:

My wags doesn’t even carry them :( idk y

• Gil says:

None left in any of the stores near me :(

• Cheryl says:

What is Registered Rewards??

• Heather says:

The Catalina coupon that prints out with specific items. If you buy the south beach diet bars….they cost $4.99 you use your $1 off coupon making them $4.99. Then when you check out, a Catalina will print out for $5.99!

• Heather says:

My WG doesn’t carry them anymore either : (They substituted the biggest loser bars for them or something they said : (

• Valerie L. says:

Went to Walgreens yesterday, I did not find them in the “diet food” section, they were on a random end cap. BF really likes them so I might get some more, thanks for the coupon Collin.

• Maezy says:

What’s the best flavor option? TIA

• paulette says:

I love the chocolate peanut butter ones :)

• I tried the chocolate ones yesterday and they were actually pretty good!

Love the $1MM!!! Thanks Colin!!

• ella says:

Does anyone knows if the register rewards roll ?

• Robin says:

I printed 2 of these and was told that was coupon fraud. Is that true?

• fran says:

No, Robin, that is not coupon fraud. If the company where you are printing from only wanted you to have one coupon, they would set it up that way.
      Coupon fraud would be if you made copies of those coupons and used them.
      If you look at the numbers under the bar at the top right of your coupons, they will have two different numbers, so you are ok using both. Sometimes there will be a PIN # also with different numbers. In case someone does make copies of their coupons, these numbers will let the company know where they were printed from. HTH ;)

• Yassy says:

please help me..I can’t print because my printer was not set up..I tried to follow all the instructions, like setting up as default printer, checking the paper, etc, but still I can’t print, what do you think was the problem? anybody who knows please help..thanks ladies..

• Robin says:

Fran thank you. I have been couponing for about 2 years and it was a mgr that told me it was fraud. I was pretty certain it wasn’t , thanks for the confirmation and where to look at for the pin # so I’m not speechless next time. I LOVE YOUR SITE!

• fran says:

My pleasure, Robin, glad I could help.
      It’s always good to know this stuff so when you are confronted by a cashier, you can educate them.
      One time I went to Walgreens with 2 of the same coupon, one was in color (hubby printed it for me) and the other was in black ink only (I printed it). When I gave them to this elderly male cashier, he asked the manager if he could take a copy of the coupon. I told him I didn’t copy the coupon, and proceeded to show him how the numbers were different. Sad to say, but some cashiers are just not educated on coupons.
      One more thing, the first 4 numbers of that code at the top of coupons is specific to your computer. As long as you print from your computer, you will always see the same 4 numbers. Every computer has its own set of 4 numbers.

• Ms. Save More says:

Hi, has anyone tried this in a NY walgreens? I ask because the one close to me had the bars but they ring up as $6.99 and $7.99 for the snack and meal bars. Also my flyer did not list this deal or the therma care. Is it because I am in NY?

• LIzR says:

I saw some priced at $7.99, I don’t recall the difference but the $5.99 were right next to them.I also found a lot of them at an end cap. (sorry, no help. I’m not in NY)

• Jodi says:

I’m in NY (Long Island). On p.8 of my circular, the South Beach deal is listed at 5.99 with 5.99 RR. It’s at the bottom of the page. And on the right corner of p.9, the Thermacare deal is listed, too.

• Ms. Save More says:

Thank you for the answer! Walgreens SUCKS !!! MY flyer in Queens is only 8 pgs long , with pg 8 as the back pg. There is no bar sale and no thermacare sale, I even asked for a flyer form the store and did a price check.

• LIzR says:

Yeah! I scored 4boxes today :) but I ran around my 3 closest WAGS for the diet pills and had NO luck :( I didn’t want to waste any more gas to look all over town, but I really wanted them! I’m going to try my luck Thur-Sat when my stores usually restock. Everything else they had plenty of stock.

• araceli says:

U can get the spray instead of pills its called full blast spray i was able to get 3 boxes of the diet pills and 2 boxes of the estroven pills they really do work to help u sleep and i was wonderin if u can buy south beach diet pills with ebt card (food stamps) i got one of the meal bars and one of snack bars the snack bars are good almond chocolate flavor

• Debbie says:

To my surpirse this late in the game, I found multiple boxes at the Chamb/Dunwdy Rd. location here in the Atlanta Perimeter area. Bought 3. :)

• Diane says:

I was at my Walgreens a couple of weeks ago and had a few items that I had split into different transactions to get multiple RR and the clerk told me it was a new corporate policy that this could only be done on Saturday’s so nobody could clear the shelves during the week before the next shipment came in. Has anyone else heard this?

• Mae says:

No I am not aware of any new policy changes. If that were the case I’m sure my local store manager would have informed me of it as she is always quick in divulging new details from corporate with me.

• katee says:

it depends on your store. i work at wags and that is our policy too. everything that has a register reward is one offer per customer per day. then saturday, the last day of the sale, you can buy as many as u want. its to prevent someone buying them all sunday morning and leaving nothing for anyone else all week long,
      it may seem frustrating to you if you wanted to get 2 or 3 of the bars sunday morning buy im sure you would be more frustrated if the shelf was wiped clear 10 minutes after the store opened sunday morning and you werent able to take advantage of the deal at all.

• Carol W says:

I printed 2 from this link earlier this week and was just able to print 2 more again. Reset???