Still looking for a creative gift for Valentine’s Day? Or maybe you are looking for a fun way to keep your kiddos distracted while you’re cooking or on the phone? Then check out this offer from Vistaprint.
For a limited time, Vistaprint is offering up Car Magnets for as little as $4.99 shipped! Choose from the small magnet (11.25” x 8.5”) for $4.99 shipped or the large magnet (17.3” x 11.25”) for $9.99 shipped. The great thing about these magnets is that you can draw on them with dry erase markers and then wipe off the message and start over!
And, even sweeter, you can snag quite a few other FREE items from Vistaprint in addition to these magnets including free business cards, a free rubber stamp, a free pen and a free bumper sticker! Plus, as long as you add a magnet to your cart, all the other free product items will ship FREE, too!
Here’s how to snatch up your personalized magnet and all the other freebies…
* Go here and choose a magnet design/theme
* If you are looking for a specific them, type in a keyword like “hearts” or “kids” in the search box
* Start personalizing your magnet by choosing a design and customizing it.
* After you’re finished, add the magnet to your cart
* Now click on “Home” (upper left side) to go back to the homepage
* Then hover over the “Home and Family” link located on the left hand-side and choose your Free Products
* Click on the Get Started button for any of the free products offered and follow the directions
* Keep doing this until you have added all of the free products you’d like
* Head to checkout
* Do NOT add any additional items to your order.
* On the partners offers page, make sure to SKIP all the offers by leaving the boxes unchecked.
* Choose 14 day shipping which is FREE
* Your final cost will be $4.99 shipped for the small car magnet and all of the free products that you selected! WOW!
Here’s a sample of all the freebies you can snag for just $4.99 shipped…
Now before you think “Why do I need a car magnet?!,” consider creating a magnet for your loved one that can be displayed on Valentine’s Day (and can be left up throughout the year as a reminder of your love! 🙂 ). Use the magnet below to write down all the reasons that you love the special person in your life.
Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
If you’d prefer to find a way to keep your kiddos busy while you’re busy in the kitchen, consider creating a designated place for them to display their creativity (i.e. stick a large magnet to the fridge and let your kids draw their own artwork with dry erase markers).
Great for Kids!
Finally, I like having to-do lists easily accessible so that I can add to them whenever a new item pops into my head. If you are a list maker as well, consider sticking a large magnet on the fridge that can hold all your Honey-Do items, use a magnet to list all the items that are running low in your pantry, or simply have a magnet that serves as your main message center for the family.
Perfect for Home Organization!
(Thanks, 4 Our 2 Cents!)