HUGE Printable Coupon Round-Up

Grocery:

$1/1 Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter (16 oz.)
*Be one of the first 20,000 to vote on the best peanut butter & yogurt breakfast recipe
$1/4 Stonyfield Yogurt 6 oz. cups or 1 large 32 oz. container
$2 off 2 Farm Rich products
$1/2 San-J Gluten-Free rice crackers (“like” on Facebook)
$0.50 off Yami Yogurt (three 6 oz. cups, 1 quart, or 1 Li’l Yami 6-pack)
$3 off any 10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Products

$1.25 off any one can of Red Gold Tomatoes (14.5 oz. or larger) – now available to print!
$5 off 12 Weight Watcher Meals
+ More Weight Watcher Coupons (“like” on Facebook)
$0.35/1 Frank’s RedHot Product – reset!? (use zip 10001)
$1 off any Four-pack of Kashi Golean Crunchy Bars – still available!
$0.35/1 Bob Evans Sausage Links or Patties – use zip 44312
$1 off any one box of Tennessee Pride Sausage Patties

$1 off any one Carton of New Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Broth

$1 off any one Box of South Beach Diet Bars
– use zip 77079
$1 off two Packages of Instant Quaker Oatmeal, Quick or Old Fahioned Oats
(“like” on Facebook)
$2 off any one Stouffer’s Sautes for two product
$0.50 off one package of Pepperidge Farm Frozen Stone Baked Artistan Rolls  or Texas Toast
(“like” on Facebook)
$0.55 off any So Delicious Dairy Free Product
(“like” on Facebook)

Personal Care:

$1.35/2 Axe 4 oz Bodysprays, 2.7 oz Anti-perspirants and Deodorants
$2 off any one BrainStrong product

$2 off any Zicam Product
(“like” on Facebook)
$1/1 Garnier Moisturizer product – use zip 77047

$2.00/1 package of Goodnites Underwear (Jumbo pack or larger) – use zip 60625
$1 off Axe Hold + Touch products
$1 off any Sally Hansen Hand Cremes
$2 off any Nailene Artist Expressions

$1.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12 pack or larger and one Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes

Household/Pet:

$8 off the purchase of Lady and The Tramp Diamond Edition 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack
$5 off the purchase of Lady and The Tramp Diamond Edition 2-Discv Blu-ray or DVD Combo Pack

$0.55/1 Brawny Big Roll or larger package of paper towels

$0.55/1 Scott toilet paper
Hills Pet food coupons
$0.75 off one roll of Reynolds Heavy Duty 18″ Wide Foil

$0.75 off one roll of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil

New SavingStar eCoupons:

Buy any 3 boxes of Kleenex Facial Tissue Save 50¢
Buy 1 Chock Full O’ Nuts product, Save 75¢
Buy (1) McCain Purely Potatoes®, Save $1.00
Buy (1) McCain® Sweet Potato Fries, Save $1.00
Buy any TWO (2) cans of Red Gold Tomatoes, 10 oz. or larger, Save 75¢

Buy 1 GUM® Canker-X®, Save $1.00 (CVS and RiteAid)
Buy 1 GUM® PerioShield®, Save $3.00 (CVS)
Buy 1 GUM® PerioBalance®, Save $5.00 (CVS and RiteAid)
Buy 2 GUM® Toothbrushes, Save $1.00
Buy 1 GUM® Soft Picks, Save 55¢
Buy 2 Wasa Crispbread Crackers, Save $1.50
Save 70¢ on any ONE (1) Kellogg’s Krave Cereal (11 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor)

Rebates:

Buy One Just for Men and Get One Free Refund up to $9.50 Savings

Store Coupons:

$1 off Publix Bakery Bread when you buy any Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Meat
$5 off $25 at Fred’s Super Dollar

Home Mailer Coupons:

Check out what reader Valarie Emailed in:

Just a reminder for those who got the Gardens Alive catalog in the mail.  The FREE $25 gift coupon (It says…”just take $25 off your order total from this catalog.  If your order is less than $25, you’ll get your order FREE!”) expires tomorrow, Feb 3.  I just ordered a ton of veggie plants and including shipping, my total came to $0.85!

(Thanks, Price Checking Chicks, Amanda, Queen Bee Coupons, Midget Momma, Tina, Coupon Saving Sista, Sandra, WNY Deals and To-Do’s, Valarie, Coupon Pro, Rona, Frugal Living and Having Fun, Couponaholic, How 2 Coupon, Kelly, Coupon-Coupons, Dayna, Fran, and Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Lora says:

Collin, when you click on the $1/4 Stonyfield Yogurt you get the farm rich coupon. Thanks for everything you do for us and all the money you save us.

• katee says:

so i saw huggies pull ups on clearance at CVS yesterday for $4.99!!!! paired with a $2 MQ i got them for 3 bucks a pack, i was stoked! :) so price check them at your store, the 3T-4T boys were what i got, but they had numerous others on clearance too, huggies and CVS brand

• Gentle says:

OH I’m so glad you posted this about the Garden’s Alive catalog. I totally would have forgotten to use mine. Thanks to you I got my order in and I’m so excited to get my garden going this year. :)

• Melody says:

How do you get the Red Gold tomatoes?

• jill says:

I couldn’t get it to work, it said that my email was not registered and I know for a fact that I am and did exactly as it said on FB. And I was looking forward to this coupon. :(

• Ash says:

If you register for this coupon, few days ago then you are eligible for this coupon . They send the link in the e-mail. Today morning , I got the link in my e-mail and printed my coupon …

• pattyk says:

The cottonelle coupon is tp and wipes not or

• jill says:

Collin, did you order online from Garden’s Alive? I couldn’t find a code on my catalog.
    Thanks.

• jill says:

Never mind…If I would read closer, I see it’s Valerie that ordered and not Collin, sorry. Guess I was upset over not getting my Red Gold coupon. LOL

• Amber says:

I just figured it out! The code is on the address portion of the catalog in the back. When you are checking out, you have to enter the Acct. # and the Key # and it will automatically take off $25.00. At first it wasn’t working for me because I had less than $25 in my cart (including shipping) so I added another item. My total came to $27 and then I added the code. After that I took off the extra item and it gave me the $24.** off! I just had to play around with it a little bit.

• Christine says:

I requested a Gardens Alive catalog a while back, but never received it.
    Anyone else have the same issue?

and do you guys know if they offer that “free $25″ thing once per year, or every few months, etc.? I love gardening, so I will really be looking forward to it if the discount is available another time. :)

• Amanda says:

Hi Christine. I requested my catalog a while back as well but never received it. I love gardening and was really looking forward to ordering some stuff. The only thing I found was an email (back in December) saying to take $25 off of a $50 order while waiting for my catalog to arrive. I’m bummed. :(

• sarah miller says:

I did not recieve my cataloge either ;(

• Clar says:

I didn’t receive the catalog
      I receive e-mails every day with money off if I order more than 100 in products so I guess I’m not changing my garden supplier (Tomato growers supply company) for these guys! :)

• Laurie says:

Does anyone have the code to get this $25 off $25 or is it a one time use for the recipient of the catalog?

• Emilytwinmom says:

I got a $25 off $25 coupon last spring on my catalog, ordered another catalog a few months ago and it had another $25 off $25 coupon on it. I got a bunch of bulbs for my garden from the catalog last year, my total was $22.11 including shipping. I qualified for a free small bag of bulbs alive per their catalog, and was charged for the free item until two months ago. I love my bulbs, and my giant daffodils are already coming up, just be warned – don’t order any “get this free with your order” stuff!! I did place another order last month for more bulbs with my coupon, just refused the free bulb stuff ;)

• Christie says:

Does anyone have a Lady And The Tramp UPC code they can share? I would really like to get this movie and don’t have one to use. I know the code wouldn’t be a “one time use” thing so I’d greatly apprecaite anyone who can share. :)

• Tracy says:

I clicked on the link for Pepperidge farm and it took me to the Stouffer FB page. I tried to search for Pepperidge Farm but couldn’t find any page that had a coupon on it. Help!! Thanks :)

• mel says:

when was the red gold promo to sign up? I don’t remember a post??

• Shayla says:

Did anyone else get an print limit reached on the Farmrich coupon? I know I have never printed this coupon =( Bummer, because my family really loves these. I’ve tried to go to their website and all they have is the $.75/1 and that I indeed printed before. Thanks for all your help!

• Irene says:

I am having troble getting Disney to accept my UPC for Lady and the Tramp. Anyone else having this issue?

• Teresa says:

I filled out the from for the Peanut Butter & Co/ Stonyfield Coupons. The website said “printing”, but it did not print. I hit the back button & received a message “you have exceeded the number of prints allowed”.
    I had printed coupons both before and after this event.
    Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about it?
    Thanks!!