Walmart: Kindle Fire $199 + $50 Walmart Gift Card

Wow! If you are in the market for a Kindle Fire, you are definitely going to want to check out this *HOT* Walmart deal! Through February 14th, Walmart is offering up a FREE $50 Walmart Gift Card when you purchase a Kindle Fire for $199… so basically you are paying just $149 for the Kindle Fire when you take into account the $50 Walmart gift card. Considering Amazon has the Kindle Fire priced at $199 with no added bonus, I personally think this is a great deal.

* Note that this deal is valid in Walmart stores only (not online), while supplies last.

(Thanks, Freebie Shark & Kevin!)

• dorie says:

Every store in my area is out of stock

• Laura says:

So mad I just ordered one Friday from Amazon!

• kaiti says:

OMG so glad I didn’t buy this last night! I really almost did. I went straight and got this deal after you posted. I never look at walmart ads so I would have never known! Thanks Colin!!!

• KC says:

got it , thanks!!

• Janet says:

Just got one yesterday for my birthday. They are awesome!

• Charis says:

Soooo funny I just ordered one LAST night on Amazon! Cancelled and if that doesn’t go through I’ll just refuse the package. Went to Walmart as soon as you posted and got 2! 1st gift card helped pay for the 2nd Kindle, 2nd gift card helped pay for my tires at Sams Club :) There were 2 other people in line buying Kindle’s as well! Thanks for the post! What a savings!

• Love my Kindle Fire. No maybe they will have some products for it.

• Nikki says:

There are kindle book groups on facebook that will send alerts to your news feed for free and cheap books. I have the nook and get TONS of free books weekly. Great way to build your library =)

• bestcee says:

Also, Amazon offers a few app of the day everyday. Most are games, but check daily as I’ve “bought” some really good ones (Office Suite, Kids books that are interactive, etc,)

• Mary says:

Thanks ,I just got it. It is a great deal.

• Allison says:

Got mine – Yay!

• Makayla says:

Dar, Ive been saving amazon gift cards from swagbucks to buy this. Wonder if to splurge since its a way better deal :D

• Rosa says:

I purchased from walmart but had a lot of trouble loading games at my house and moms so returned it recieved full refund and got to keep the gift card pretty cool …..I think or did they make a mistake?

• Does Walmart still do the layaways on electronics? would I still get the giftcard if i did this?

• Crystal says:

Got mine today YAY!! Been waiting for a good deal and when I get ready to buy one a deal like this comes up love it!! Thanks for posting when I seen this I went right and got it I was worried I wouldn’t get one but I did so YAY!

• nicole says:

JUST BOUGHT ONE ONE SATURDAY!!! GRRRR……. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO RETURN IT AND GET THE GC

• Ashley says:

Thanks for posting….I was waiting for a good deal on Kindles! I’m going tomorrow to get it!

• Julie says:

I have a question for those of you who already own one. What are some of the neat things you can do with them other than read books? I have two toddlers and am wondering if there are good, free apps that would interest them. Even at $150, I’m wondering how much use I would get out of it. Thanks!

• alida01 says:

We just bought this yesterday at WalMart, and my husband found a Kids doodle app for free to download. We also use the Hulu app (free) and Netflix (free for subscribers). You also get one month of Amazon Prime for free and that has a lot of video content as well. There are a lot of good games for free from Amazon as well. You can use it for internet browsing, but it’s not as good as a laptop for that. I thought it was a great deal. It is like a poor man’s ipad.

• Julie says:

Thanks! I did some research and found lots of free apps on Amazon. I think it’s something we will use a lot. I just went and picked on up at Walmart.

• wendy says:

Love my kindle fire!

• Rebecca says:

Collin, I can’t thank you enough for this deal! I was seriously getting ready to buy one from amazon, and just though “I better double check hip2save and make sure there isn’t anything out there!”. Sure enough, Collin comes through again! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

• Gwen says:

Thanks Collin! I have been on the fence about getting one, but this sealed the deal. The Wal-mart in my area, central IL, didn’t even know about the gift card deal until I mentioned it!

• Kristi says:

My dad tried to get me one today, but all sold out! (Some jerk bought them all out in the morning!) Try again tomorrow before the 14th!!!

• Maria says:

Does anyone know if any other retailers plan on offering this promotion any time soon? I know that gift card deal with Walmart has expired so just wondering if I should just go ahead and order it via Amazon.

• Muza says:

Thank you! Collin!!! Now I have one too)))

• Elena Sifuentes says:

My son is buying a Kindle for my granddaughter, and I was wondering if they sell the gift cards for them at Walmart also?