Viggle: Get Rewarded for Watching TV (Free App for iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad)

If you watch TV on a regular basis and own an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you may be interested in signing up for the FREE Viggle App.  With Viggle, you will earn points just for watching your favorite TV shows and can then redeem your points for rewards!  Some of the rewards include FREE music downloads, Fandango movie tickets, gift cards to stores/restaurants like CVS, Target, Chili’s, Starbucks’, Best Buy, Old Navy, Burger King, Sephora, and lots more!

After downloading the free app, I was able to create an account and instantly received 1,500 points in my account. Plus, I noticed that it only requires 7,500 points in order to be able to redeem a $5 Starbucks, Target, Burger King, Papa John’s, Best Buy, CVS, Hot Topic, or Chili’s gift card!  This seems like an awesome app, especially if you’re a regular TV show watcher anyway!

Features of Viggle:

*What’s On: See what shows are hot and where you can get extra Viggle points, set show reminders, and get detailed show information.
*Check In: Viggle automatically checks you into what you’re watching with a simple tap.
*Rewards: Redeem your Viggle points in the Rewards catalog for real products from top brands.
*Latest Chatter: Share your check-ins and tell your friends what you’re watching with Facebook and Twitter.
*Extras: Play games, watch videos and take quizzes and polls to rack up more Viggle points.

(Thanks, Faith!)

• ks says:

I’ve been using this app since the day after it was launched. Not proud to admit, but the TV is on 24/7 in my house, so this app makes total sense for us. I haven’t figured out how to play games for points? Also, I’ve been saving up all my points for the $25 Amazon GC and am VERY bummed that it’s no longer available! Please bring back Amazon! I don’t like how they’re always changing up the rewards options. I’m currently watching the Nascar races and doing the trivia for bonus points, but it keeps freezing up so I don’t think I’m going to get any points. Frustrating!

• ks says:

Edited to add: Trivia’s up and running now. It was just frozen for a few questions.

• Denise says:

Does anybody know if there is a daily limit on Viggle points? I kept getting my popups that told me I was awarded bonus points yesterday but none of the points were awarded to my account. I am talking like nearly 1,000 programs watched points!

• Jacob says:

The daily max is 12,000 points, you can learn more info on the app and keep updated on news by following their twitter page too.

• Denise says:

What do you mean by keeping up on news on Twitter? You can’t earn points for visiting Twitter after your 12,000 for the day there can you?

• Jacob says:

No, but they’ll have contests for best buy gift cards, let you know what viggle live events are coming up, sometimes they’ll alert you to new prizes you can redeem for too

• Becky says:

How do you play games to earn points?

• shelly says:

does it work for android?

• Natalie says:

How do you play games on viggle? I can’t figure out how.

• JA says:

i have a ipod how can i do this with it it has no speaker

• Denise says:

If it is an iPod touch, you can buy a cheap pair of ear buds with a mic on them. That i what I did and have been using the app fine for months. Good luck

• I have not been getting the log in points the iPad says you got such and such points but never loaded, also have not been able to play along any clues why ?

• BB D says:

I want to sign up but it wont let me it keeps saying “Whatever” at the top