Safeway: Icee 4-Packs $0.49 (No Coupons Needed!)

Here’s a sweet deal for all you Safeway shoppers…

Buy 3 Icee 4 packs at $1.49 each = save $3 instantly at checkout (valid all the way through March 27th)

Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Icee 4 packs $1.49 each
Total = 4.47
Save $3 instantly (for buying 3)
Final cost only $1.47 for all three 4-packs – makes each 4-pack only $0.49!

This is a great deal for all you newbie couponers since absolutely NO coupons are required! :D

(Thanks for the deal and photo, LavishLiving4Less!)

• jata says:

Thanks for the great deal. I like how you are adding grocery deals to your daily posts.

• Rachel says:

I bought 4 ice freezes at dominicks and did not get the catalina….dominicks told me that was last weeks sale and they can control the catalina machine and what comes out.

• Melissa says:

Does anyone know if this deal is good at Vons too?

• Candace says:

Thanks! I hope we have a similar deal here. In Hawaii we never get these good deals!!!

• Desiree says:

Just picked some up at my local grocery store in Oregon. Great deal!

• I just picked up 3 boxes at my local Safeway in Northern Cali. *Yay*

• I just bought these at Vons in central Ca. they are very good. Thanks for the info :)

• pam says:

did this today at Dominick’s in the Chicagoland area.

• Laura says:

I live in the suburbs of Chicago and I could not find the Icee at my local Dominicks. Which store did you find these at? My son would love these for his birthday party.

• Tonya says:

managed to grab 9 boxes of the icee’s for the kids. paid $1.47 for the 1st two transactions, the 3rd transaction which included 3 boxes of icee’s and 4 snicker bars was totally free and they owed me $.13! my 1st time having it where the store owed me money!!!!!

• vianney says:

How did you get the others for free?

• Tonya says:

Vianney, I had coupons for the $.50/1 candy bar and the candy was on sale buy 1 get 1 free. so first i used the 4 Qs for the for candy bars, which reduced my total bill by $4 then i scanned my savings club card which deducted the costs of the other 2 candys and the remaining money was enough to cover the $1.47 ice cream and the costs for the 2 candys i had to pay. the candy bars sale for anywhere from $1.35 and up depending on what store you buy them.

Had I scanned my club savings card first. it woul have deducted the 2 free candy bars and the machine would only except 2 of the coupons which mean i would still be stuck owning the $1.47 for the ice cream and a portion of the costs for the 2 candies i had to pay for.