Viggle Live: Earn Rewards for Watching TV (Plus, Earn Up to 10,000 Points on Sunday!)

I’ve posted a few times now about Viggle, a FREE app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad that rewards you for watching TV regularly, and I’m still amazed at all the positive comments and emails that I continue to receive regarding this cool app!  :)  Soo…I thought it would be worth mentioning just a few of the different point opportunities available this week.

Check out just a few TV Picks and points you can score, starting today…

Not to mention, you can earn points just for watching other popular shows like American Idol, The Voice, Saturday Night Live, Glee, Jersey Shore, and many other shows!  Plus, on Sunday, whenever you tune into the 84th Annual Academy Awards on ABC, you’ll earn 500 points and will have the opportunity to play along with Viggle LIVE for a chance to win up to 10,000 points!

As I mentioned previously, with Viggle, you will earn points just for watching your favorite TV shows and can then redeem your points for rewards! Some of the rewards include FREE music downloads, Fandango movie tickets, gift cards to stores/restaurants like CVS, Target, Chili’s, Starbucks’, Best Buy, Old Navy, Burger King, Sephora, and lots more!

What about you?  Do you plan to watch the 84th Annual Academy Awards on Sunday?

• Trish says:

Ok , so you only need to check into a show once? I ck into the same show like 5 times throughout!!

• Tim says:

Trish, I had the same question when I started too… No, once you check into a show, you are done! You are automatically checked out when the show is over. You are also checked out of a show if you check into another show before it’s done.

Remember you have to be checked into a show for at least 10 minutes to get bonus points (if there are any). I usually wait until about 11-12 minutes, just to be sure!

• Patti says:

I was wondering if you get bonus points for watching a prerecorded show with bonus? I think I did at first but lately get nothing. I even made sure to watch the latest show within twenty four hours. Someone elsewhere said you needed to do that. I also made sure to watch it longer than 11 minutes.

• Tim says:

Patti, you have to watch the show before 8am the morning after it airs to the get the bonus points now. However, most shows seem to be 50 bonus points, so there isn’t much incentive anymore.

• Tonya says:

Do u still give suggestions of when programs with points is coming on?

• Leo says:

ViggleBoy gives that suggestions now… infact if you subscribe to it, it emails the daily bonus show check in schedule with other bonus opportunities right to your personal email.

• Leo says:

I love Viggle. I have subscribed to Viggle Boy (http://www.viggleboy.com/) which sends me daily check in schedule (free) to earn maximum bonus points daily. I redeem gift cards every month and with 3 smart phones in my house, I make around 50 bucks every month from Viggle in Gift cards.
    This app doesnt help you earn much, but watching TV would have not earned you anything anyways. Viggle in combination with Viggle boy at least give you some return for watching TV, that you would do anyways.