Swagbucks Birthday Bash: Earn Up to 130 Points + Flash Sales Throughout the Day (& More!)

Today, Swagbucks is celebrating their 4th birthday by having a Birthday Bash where 4 lucky winners will win $1,000 each!  They’re also offering up 9 codes worth a total of 130 points throughout the day, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the Swagbucks Blog, Toolbar, Swidget, Twitter page, and Facebook page for your clues!  Plus, they’ll be having flash sales and reducing the number of points required to purchase select gift cards or deals.

To kick things off, the $10 Starbucks eGift card is only 1,079 points until 10 AM PT, so you’ll want to hurry and snag yours if you’re interested!

*If you’re new to Swagbucks, be sure to head on over here to sign up to start off with 30 points!  And if you are wondering what the heck I’m talking about, be sure to go here for more details on how exactly you can earn rewards through Swagbucks!

(Thanks, Laura and Fran!)

• mel says:

2 codes have already been given out. I missed the 1st one, the 2nd one was worth 12sb. Hope they discount CVS or Amazon!

• Frances says:

The 1st code expired at 3AM PT for 16 points and the 2nd code expired at 8AM PT for 12 points. I got (2) $10 Starbucks cards. I had been saving up for the $25 card and almost had enough. 2 of the $10 ones at this discounted price is a better deal than the $25 one was.

• tawn says:

not sure how this code thing works and how u can miss it? do they only reveal for a short amount of time?

• Rosie says:

Yes, they have a time limit on them. When the time is up, they expire. You can find the codes very easily if you search “swag code spoiler” and they’ll either give you the code or tell you where to find it (click ‘location’). You then just copy and paste the code into the code box on the swagbucks home page and you’ll be credited the points.

• Paula says:

I’m totally lost on this thing. I see their FB page shows the first two crosswords now but were those the codes we were looking for? And how would I have known that to find them. I really dont get swagbucks.

• Mae :o) says:

Having issues too… figuring this whole thing out… I’m knew to SwagBucks as of last week. Any pointers would be marvelous! TIA

• fran says:

Tawn, Paula, and Mae,
      If you keep checking SBs fb page and you see a lot of “thanks TSG”, that means there is a code out. If you don’t have the Swidget, install it as the swidget will give you the actual code OR a hint on where to find it. You enter the code on the home page in the box “enter your swag code” and click “gimme” (make sure you c/p just the code, no spaces before or after the code.
      The code could be in the swidget, in the blog, twitter, toolbar, home page, or fb page (you might need to filter SBs at top of page).
      Just keep an eye on their fb page for clues, everyone is pretty helpful there.
      Good luck ;)

• Ana says:

For those having trouble finding codes, just leave sc-s . com (without spaces) open and they post all the codes as they come. They also give you instructions on how to get the swidget codes which are annoying. Good luck!

• Suzanne says:

I’ve been with Swagbucks for a year and I still don’t get all of it. And it just doesn’t seem worth my time to figure it out… for a few swagbucks. I might as well go get a part time job.

• Kristie says:

I am right there with you Suzanne. The only party I understand is searching for websites and earning points. It seems like you have to stay on the website all day to actually earn a lot of points.

• mel says:

It doesn’t take long to get points. If you download the toolbar, thats 1 pt per day just for logging on. NOSO is 2 pts per day. Daily Poll 1 pt.. 4 pts in less than 5 minutes. Then I head over to the special offers tab and watch any videos or sign up for offers through the different tabs. After that, I do surveys. Sometimes I’ll watch swagtv (10 videos = 3 pts), you don’t even have to watch the whole video, usually 10-20 secs in, the meter will fill. Usually I have SB open in one tab, then I can do other online stuff (like check here LOL)
        In less than an hour of my time, I can usually make 50 SB or more. Some days I hit a Search win, and the swag codes are just a bonus if I come across. 1 hr of my time is what I allot. SB is what you make of it!

• Cheryl S. says:

For some reason, it seems like I get ripped off on swagbucks a lot. I clicked on a link that I was supposed to get like 250 points for buying something at gap and I never got it. I was upset because I could have went through shopathome or ebates and at least got a buck or two…

• Alyssa says:

I’m not gonna lie. I’ve been a part of swagbucks for about 3 years now and i still don’t understand all this code stuff. I only use it as a search engine and I recieved several prizes over the years. I takes a long time for me to get a prize, but I’m not complaining cuz free is free. :)

• Amy says:

I’ve been with SB for about 3 years now and have earned around $400 in Amazon gift cards. The first year I made the most $ because I was a SAHM and also had lots of referrals from my mom’s group. Because I stayed home, I was able to search more often, too. Since I’ve been working full-time, I earn about $50/year in Amazon GCs, which isn’t too shabby since they’re free. I only use my SBs for amazon GCs, which are 450 pts for $5.

• jykao2@yahoo.com says:

got 11 swb from toolbar

• Adrianna says:

Swagbucks and I share a birthday, only I’m certainly not 4 lol!!

• Frances says:

The 3rd code expired at 11AM PT. I missed it by 1 minute!!!!

• Jocelyn says:

4th code out

• Lisa says:

Thanks this was a great deal…