New $0.50/1 Chex Mix Printable Coupons = Cheap (or Free!) at Kroger

Yeah! Head on over to Smartsource.com, CouponNetwork.com AND Coupons.com (use zip code 77477 – if needed) to print coupons valid for $0.50/1 Chex Mix 4.5 oz. or larger. I would encourage you to print from both sites as these coupons are typically only $0.50/2. And keep in mind that Chex Mix often goes on sale for just $0.99 at the drugstores, so only $0.49 after the coupon.

If you live near a Kroger (or affiliated) grocery store, you may want to put these coupons to use there. Through March 6th, Chex Mix 6-8.75 oz. is on sale for only 2/$3. Plus, you’ll snag a $3 Catalina coupon when you purchase 5 bags of Chex Mix or buy 4 to get a $2 Catalina or buy 3 to get a $1 Catalina (this offer is valid through March 18th). Check out the deal scenario below…

UPDATE: Pillsbury and Betty Crocker are currently offering up $0.60/1 Chex Mix coupons! Yay!

Kroger Deal Scenario (valid thru 3/6)
Buy 5 bags of Chex Mix 6-8.75 oz 2/$3
Total = $7.50
Use 5 $0.50/1 coupons found here, here, here and/or here (load to your loyalty card)
Pay $5
Get back a $3 Catalina Coupon
Final Cost $0.40 each!*
* If your store doubles, then you will only pay $2.50 and you’ll get a $3 Catalina making this deal a $0.50 moneymaker! :D

(Thanks, Stacy and The Model Couponer!)

• Kelsey says:

Pillsbury.com has .60/1 on these :)

• Shayla says:

huh, just checked my Kroger ad and they are $1.79 =(

• Walgreens has a fun RR going on this week! Basically, spend $10, get $3 back, makes them $0.81 each! Well, less if you use any previous RR’s :)

• Alla says:

Tops has them this week as buy 6 get $3.00 ONYO. The small ones 5.5 oz are 1$1.00 but not all stores carry those, the bigger ones are 50% off and are $1.49 each. Buy 6 at $1.49. Total $8.94 and use 4 of these coupons and pay $4.94. Get $3.00 catalina to use ONYO next trip. Total $0.32 each wyb 6. I wish this coupon came earlier. I did my shopping yesterday there and got each bag for $0.49 each.

• Amanda says:

Where are you Alla? I’m in Rochester, NY

• Alla says:

Amanda, I am in Buffalo, NY. I did this deal yesterday and got them with 3 $1.00/2 coupons. Wish I had this coupon yesterday, but oh well. Still a good deal with $0.49 each.

• Alla says:

Hey Amanda,
          Just wanted to let you know of a coupon on coupons.com that is for Kellog’s Cereal. You might be aware of it. There is a coupon of $5.00/5 Kellog’s Cereals and it’s good only in Buffalo or Rochester, NY. Sounds funny, right. I’ve never seen a coupon like this in my life that says it’s for a specific area (city, region, etc.) Hope it’s legit. Next week our Tops will have Kellogs 4.00/$10.00. If I buy 5 it will be $12.50 minus this Q it will be $1.50 each. Printed 2 already and ready for next week’s trip :)

• Jennifer says:

Ah I was just thinking this. You can actually buy only 5 of the chex to get the $3 catalina. If you buy 5 of the 8 oz for $1.49 and use 4 of the $0.60 and 1 of the $0.50 coupons (they only double 4 like coupons at a time), you can pay $1.65 OOP and get $3.00 Catalina. I hope my store isn’t sold out already ;-)

• Jana says:

Also..if you watch the VERY short video at the top of the CouponNetwork.com, you can get a coupon for $1.35 off of Knorr Stock!!!!!

• Anon says:

Can anyone help me with a zip code for coupons.com? I printed from one computer w/o a zip, but now I can’t find it at all. Thanks!

• Mickey says:

Do you have to buy all 5 bags in one transaction in order to get the catalina? The reason I ask is that my Kroger now limits you to 2 IP coupons per manufacturer – per customer – per day.

• Tammi says:

what’s up with the new $.99 scott coupons?

• Patty says:

Can you use a catalina and get another one back? I got one for the save 3 now and 2 later from least Weeks Kroger sale.

• Anna Harmon says:

HyVee has $3 off a future purchase when you buy 3 bags! I saw them at our store last night on price decline for 99 cents!

• Suzy says:

What zipcode for coupons.com????

• Suzy says:

I saw these yesterday at my Kroger in WV for 1.50 each.

• Maya says:

Can someone remind me what Catalina coupon is again? Is it something we can use on ANY items on our next trip or we have to buy the same product again?

• MelissaA says:

For those with a King Soopers in their area )a Kroger affiliate), they are 2/$4 on sale, so if you use 5 coupons it still comes out to 40 cents each since King Soopers will double the coupons.

• conni says:

How can I check how many winter rewards I have accumulated if I don’t have my receipt?

• conni says:

*on my rite-aid wellness card* I should add… :)

• Sarah says:

This deal will not work at Kroger because of their new coupon rules. You can only use 2 internet coupons from the same manufacturer per day. To get 5 bags free, you would need to use 5 internet coupons.

• Stac says:

Sarah there should be coupons in 1/29 and I think the 2/19 or 2/26 smartsource for chex mix. Use those in addition to the internet coupons and still get a good deal! On tuesday I used three 40 cents off two and purchased 6 bags at $1.50 each. Coupons doubled at Kroger. Then got $3.00 catalina. Went tonight after Collin posted the 60 cents off 1 bag and used two of those with two newspaper coupons. All those doubled and I got $2.00 catalina! Get deals even with the restrictions at Kroger. Another deal at Kroger – their mentos gum in Pearl Mississippi is on sale for a $1. My Kroger doubles so I got them free using our 55 cents off coupons. They also have Up2U gum for a $1.00 and got those free there too! I love couponing with deals like these!

• Christie says:

I’m not familiar with that policy, but I have been told by Kroger corporate that you can’t use an internet printed coupon on an item if it makes the item less than half it’s value. So, I don’t think this deal will work at Kroger. I discovered this when trying to use a “buy 1 get 1 free” internet printed coupon on an item. I was told I couldn’t in the store and contacted corporate afterwards and was told the same thing. I’m unable to find any coupon policy on their website about this, only about a policy about digital coupons.

• Stac says:

Sorry on my last post I said I used two internet coupons with two newspapers coupons and got $2.00 catalina. I actually used two internet coupons and ONE newspaper coupon – gave me a total of four chex mix. Sorry for the mix up!

• Heidi says:

Went to my Kroger today… purchased 5… NO catalina. Went to customer service and they know NOTHING about this???!!!! :(

• Lorrie says:

I bought 5 at Dillons (Kroger) and was told by the cashier that he would not accept 2 of them becuase I had copied them. I would never copy a coupon and I do not remember which site I printed them from. So be careful.

I would not have been upset because the cashier was doing what he had been trained to do, but he told me “I would love to believe you…” Well he pretty much accused me of copying the coupons. Oh well.

• Stac says:

Apparently it depends on where you are but I have gone to Kroger on two trips and got the catalina both times. So sorry ya’ll are having trouble. Some Krogers in our area limit us to two internet coupons per manufacturer per day but some don’t care. Depends on the cashier too. http://www.couponnetwork.com/chex-mix-coupon/m78cfy gives info on the deal at kroger and walgreens. Lorrie, I would call corporate office on the accusation of copying the coupons!

• Rachael says:

If the Qs are from coupons.com they all have a different number on them so you can prove that you did not copy them b/c the numbers will not be the same.

• Kim says:

My Kroger triples…..free chex mix this week!!!! On sale 2/$3!!!

• JohnandLamora says:

I can’t find ANY of the coupons on any of the sites and tried different zipcodes. Are they all no longer available? Boo!