Coupon Round-Up (3/6/2012)

Grocery:

$0.55/1 Sunbelt Bakery Cereal There are two of these!  -use zip 33134
$0.75/1 Newman’s Own Diet Virgin Lemonade -use zip 06607
$0.50/1 Shamrock Farms 16 oz. Cottage Cheese or Sour Cream -use zip 85254
Buy 1 Van De Kamp’s/Mrs. Paul’s ParchementBake, Get 1 Birdseye Steamfresh Free (up to $2) -reset!  use zip 62946
$0.70/1 Kellogg’s Special K Crackers or Cracker Chips, 4oz or larger -use zip 30033
$1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Bars and/or Kellogg’s Fiber Plus Chewy Bars, 5 ct. or larger -use zip 30033
$1.50/2 Uncle Sam Cereal -sign up to print
$5/5 Kellogg’s Cereals  -good ONLY in Buffalo and Rochester NY, use zip 14616
$1.50/1 15 Pouch Carton of Mighty Leaf Tea
$0.55/1 pound of salted or unsalted Challenge Butter – use zip 62946
$1/2 Cheez-It Crackers (Facebook coupon…When you get there, click on Hit the Campaign Trail.  A blue box with a coupon link will appear at the bottom of the page.  If you don’t see it, refresh and it should show up).

Sign up or log in to Pillsbury for these coupons:

$0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
$1/2 packages of Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
$0.50/2 Packages of any flavor/variety Totino’s Rolls Snacks
$0.60/2 Sweet Rolls OR Grands! Sweet Rolls
$1/1 Frozen Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits or Cinnamon Rolls
$0.60/2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts
$1.10/2 Boxes of General Mills cereals listed: Basic 4, Chex, Fiber One, or Honey Nut Clusters
$1.10/2 Cheerios Cereals
$0.85/1 Cookie Crisp Cereal
$0.60/1 Lucky Charms Cereal
$0.60/1 4.5oz or larger Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack
$0.60/8 Yoplait Yogurt cups

Personal Care:

$4/1 Non-Drowsy Claratin Allergy Product (24 Count or larger) -use zip 99218
*Use this coupon to get a 30 ct. box at Walmart for only $13.88!
$4/1 Non-Drowsy Claratin-D Allergy Product (15 Count or larger) -use zip 99218
$0.50/1 Buf-Puf Facial Sponge -use zip 85254
$1/1 Garnier Fructis Style Curls product
$1.75/1 One A Day Multivitamin Product
$2/1 Veet Product (“like” on Facebook)
$3/1 Schick Hydro Silk Razor or Refill, still available (“like” on Facebook)
$1/1 Simple Skin Product (New in the U.S.!, Share on Facebook or Twitter to get coupon)
$1/1 Secret Outlast Deodorant (sign up to get coupon by mail)

Household:

$5/1 Footloose Movie (new link!) -use zip 62946
*Use this coupon at Walmart to get the new Footloose for $9.96 after this coupon!
$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers -use zip 77003
$1/1 Purex Crystals Bottle, 28 oz. or larger (“like” on Facebook)
$1/1 My First Crayola Product
$5 off Your Next Barbie Purchase -play the Barbie Style Game and upload your creation to get the coupon, use the code FASHION
$5 off $20 Hot Wheels Purchase -play the Hot Wheels Game and make sure you vote at the end and your coupon will be emailed to you

Restaurant:

Boston Market: Free Additional Large Side with any Family Meal Purchase, valid through 4/3
Buca di Beppo: $10 off a $20 dine-in purchase, valid through 3/31
Buca di Beppo: $10 off a $30 to go purchase, valid through 3/31
Smokey Bones: $5 of a $15 purchase, valid 3/6-3/11

Magazine Coupons:

Sign up to receive American Baby magazine for FREE!
Inside, you will find coupons for stores like Gymboree, Janie and Jack, and also for products like Mederma, Nursery Water, and more!

(Thanks Heather, Suzy, Coral, I Love Savings!, Printable Coupons and Deals, Couponaholic, Coupon Pro, Oo La La Savings, Freebie Shark, Growing Up Natural, Miami Mommy Savings, Q’s Coupons & Savings, Coupon Verve, WNY Deals and To-Dos, Frugal 4 Four, and The Thrifty Couple )

• Jeanie says:

Thank you!
    Today, I stacked 2 schick q’s with 2 Target q’s to get them for $2.50 ea after gift card! I’ll be putting them in my teenager’s Easter basket. She loves stuff like that. :)

• Em says:

I’m doing a coupon giveaway at my blog! :) Just thought I’d give my fellow Hip2Savers a heads up!

• Jeanie says:

Em, I have tried to comment on your blog but I don’t have the right info that it requires. Just wanted to let you know! Thanks for the tip on freezing eggs! I had no idea! I will definitely be doing this with organic eggs! Thanks again!

• Em says:

OMG! I had no idea it didn’t allow anonymous commenters! It does now!!! Just make sure and email me (it’s on the left of my blog) or leave your email in the comment so if you win I can get in touch with you! Thank you for letting me know!

• Amanda says:

No cheez it coupon:( I did exactly what it says above and numerous times too! Ugh….These are on sale this week and I would love to use this coupon! Can anyone out there help me find it? Thanks so much:)

• mb says:

am i the only 1 who cant fig out barbie game ugh if the $5 q if off any barbie itam u can ad match the mermaids movie at target (best buy ad) and get the free doll and use the $5 q the dvd is 11.99-5 =6.99 for a barbie dvd and a barbie not a bad deal

• Rebeca says:

I am also trying to do the Barbie coupon. It seems like a lot of work and I am not even sure what exactly the coupon is going to be.

• Jennifer says:

The 0.70/1 Kellogg’s Special K cracker chips coupon looks like it’s actually 0.70/2. Am I looking at the wrong coupon?

• Jennifer says:

Nevermind – on the screen it says 0.70/2, but when you print it, it says 0.70/1.
      Is it just me, or has coupons.com been making some clerical errors lately? I just got an email from nature made saying that coupons.com mis-coded the barcode on their previously available $5.00/1 160 ct. product coupon, which caused it to scan for only $1.00.

• Edie says:

Cheez-its are on sale at Safeway starting tomorrow for $2.50 each. :)

• Jamie says:

I tested the Barbie coupon. After all the work (downloading the PDF, cutting and putting together an outfit, taking a photo, uploading it to my computer and then to the website) I got a $5 of $20 (excluding tax) coupon, exp. 5/1/2010 via email (came really fast). It does print with “Available at Walmart” in the bottom right hand corner.

• Wanda Pierce says:

At CVS today they said the Bliss chocolates are 5.91 per bag,not included in 2/8 sale.