Target: *HOT* New Hasbro Toy & Game Coupons + Lots of Sweet Target Deals

Wow!  It’s a great week to stock up on Easter basket gifts and birthday presents at Target!  Starting today, Target is having a toy sale, which include several items you can use the following new Hasbro manufacturer’s coupons on. You will also find some Target store coupons in today’s circular to use too, as I mentioned yesterday in this post.  Here are a bunch of ideas for ya…

Toy Deals

Star Wars Fighter Pods Set $7.99
Use the 50% off Star Wars Boys’ Action Toy Target coupon found in the 3/25 Target circular
Plus, use the $2 off Star Wars Fighter Pods Purchase of $5 coupon found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $2 each!

FurReal Friends Dizzy Dancers $6.99
Deal Scenario
Buy 2 FurReal Friends Dizzy Dancers Toys $6.99
Total = $13.98
Use the Buy 1 Get 1 Free FurReal Friends Dizzy Dancers Toy Target store coupon found here
Plus, use a $2/1 Furreal Friends Dizzy Dancers Pet coupons found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $4.99 total – $2.50 each!

NERF Glow-in-the-Dark Blasters $24.99
Use the $5/1 Nerf N-Strike Rayven Blaster or Vortex Lumitron Blaster coupon found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $19.99!

Play-Doh: Swirling Shake Shoppe $9.99 or 24 Pack of Colors $9.99
Use the $3/1 Play-Doh Swirling Shake Shoppe or 24 pk of colors coupon found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $6.99

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy $17
Use the 50% off Target coupon found in the 3/25 Target circular
Plus, if you received a Fisher Price coupon booklet in the mail or in paper a few weeks ago, use the $5/1 manufacturer’s coupon found inside
Final cost as low as only $3.50!

Little People Stow’n Tow Garage $17
Use the 50% off Any Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn or Little People Toy Target coupon found in the 3/25 Target circular
Final cost only $8.50!

Mega Bloks 80 pc Bag or Halo Eva’s Last Stand $18
Use the 50% off Any Mega Bloks Construction Set Toy Target coupon found in the 3/25 Target circular
Final cost only $9!

Star Wars Darth Maul Role Play Toys: Helmet or Double Bladed Light Saber $18
Final cost only $9!

My First Disney Princess Doll & Toddler Dress Gift Set $30
Use the 50% off Disney Princess Toy Target coupon found in the 3/25 Target circular
Final cost only $15!

Game Deals

Spend $10 on Hasbro Games = FREE Hasbro Card Game

Simon Flash $15
Use the $5/1 Scrabble Flash, Simon Flash or Yahtzee Flash coupon found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $9.99
Plus, get a FREE Hasbro card game of your choice!

Scrabble Flash $15
Use the $5/1 Scrabble Flash, Simon Flash or Yahtzee Flash coupon found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $9.99
Plus, get a FREE Hasbro card game of your choice!

Monopoly Electronic Edition $15
Use the $5/1 Connect 4 Launchers, Bop It! XT, or Monopoly Electronic Banking Game coupon found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $9.99
Plus, get a FREE Hasbro card game of your choice!

Bop It! XT $15
Use the $5/1 Connect 4 Launchers, Bop It!XT, or Monopoly Electronic Banking Game coupon found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $9.99
Plus, get a FREE Hasbro card game of your choice!

Battleship $10
Use the $3/1 Operation, Battleship or Twister Game coupon found here
(or use the same coupon found in the regional 3/25 Playsaver Insert)
Final cost only $7!
Plus, get a FREE Hasbro card game of your choice!

(Thanks, Mistercheap, Stephanie, My Fave 4 Letter F-Word, and Totally Target!)

• Katie says:

Do you know if they have the wraparound ad will be in store since I didn’t get one in any of my papers?

• Katie says:

Just picked up the Laugh and Learn Puppy – $3.50, can’t beat it!
    We also found smaller sizes of the Star Wars Pods for $5.99, so only $0.99 after the stack. And we used the 50% off disney princess item on the Disney Baby doll – it was $10.09, so only $5.04 after coupon! I have one happy 3 year old!

• Jess says:

I went today and it went awesome! I got the laugh and learn learning activity table, 2 of the laugh and learn puppy play houses, a laugh and learn puppy, the little people safari zoo animals jeep and a princess outfit with coupons and the 50% deal target is doing I only spent a little over 45 dollars!!! The activity table on its own is usually 55 or more!!! Thanks for the tips Colin! You are wonderful!

• Linda says:

If you didn’t get the Target coupons in your paper, you can get them on your smartphone by texting “Easter” to 827438.

• Brandi says:

If anyone finds a Manufacturers coupon for the Little People Stow & Tow Garage to stack…Please pass it on!!!

• flattsfan96 says:

I used the $5.00 off of little people purchase of 24.99, I printed it a little while ago. I got 2 of the wheelie cars to make it to the 24.99 amount, so I basically got the cars cheap. I can’t remember where the coupon was printed at, maybe someone else knows and it’s still available.

• Norma says:

the hasbro coupon is no longer on their site for the Fur Real Dizzy Dancers, I tried to get it last night and it kept saying try again in a minute so tried again this morning and now it isn’t there on their site…so just a heads up

• leah says:

what is a Hasbro card game? is it the ones that look like flash cards?

• Norma says:

I am sorry just went back and got the Hasbro Fur Real Dizzy Dancers, it wasn’t there last time but this time it was..weird..LOL!

• Tonya says:

Does anyone know which week’s paper the Laugh n Learn Puppy coupon was in? Or the Little People coupon someone mentioned?

• simply99 says:

I don’t see the Star Wars coupon. Am i doing something wrong?

• AMY says:

Does anyone have the $5/1 Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy coupon they can spare? I didn’t get the insert and this would be a great gift for my good friend who’s daughter just had a baby.

• Jen B. says:

I don’t know if this is right or not, but I got two of the Dizzy Dancers using the B1G1 coupon and TWO of the $2 off coupons, so I paid $2.99 total for both. The register didn’t beep so I assume that it was allowable. I never know which stores let you use a coupon on a free item (and I don’t see anything about it in their policy) so I figured I would try and let them give me back the extra coupon if it couldn’t be done. Just wanted to give everyone a head’s up- it was a really great deal, especially for filling Easter baskets!

• Heather says:

Target’s coupon policy states that you can’t use a coupon on a item made free…….so you could use one $2.00 off coupon and one Target coupon to Buy 1 Get 1 Free – the $2.00 off coupon is allowed for the item that wasn’t made free. But some Targets do “allow” the coupon on the item made free so your Target must be one.

• carey says:

The target web site says there is a $5.00 coupon for the Hasbro electronic games too ? Any one know how to print these or to get on my smartphone?

• Molly says:

Does anyone know when the coupon for the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy was in the Sunday paper? I don’t recall seeing it.

• nicole says:

woo hoo thanks collin .awesome katie thanks.

• Colette says:

The Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy coupon was a Fisher Price home mailer.

• Pam says:

Just picked up the Hello Kitty Mega block set ($33.24) and 2 Need for speed mega block sets ($11.39 & $18) used the 50% off coupon and a $5 m.q. Also got Cinderella and Prince Charming (reg. $33.99) for $9.99, also Sleeping Beauty (reg. $33.99) for $9.99 and the laugh and learn playhouse $4.73. Paid under $55.

• Roma says:

How and where can u get this target & fisher price coupons ?

• tiffany says:

My target would not allow us to use the coupon for the puppy since it was $17 and the coupon is good for over $20. BUMMER! :(

• Meridethscott says:

Which coupon? The manufacturers coupon just said $5 off the puppy. The target coupon for 50% didn’t have a price limit.

• jennyh says:

Tiffany- I think that was the Target online one that you printed? It was for $5 off of $20. There is a separate $5 off manufacturers Fisher Price coupon for the puppy that is floating around too, that should have worked. HTH!! :)

• Sara says:

I went several times today because I kept thinking about the deals and how stupid it would be to pass them up, and it was amazing!

I gave someone else buying the Laugh & Learn puppy my coupon since my daughter already has one, but I snagged these deals:

1 Disney Princess Musical Vanity – $99.99 – Clearance for $49.98 – 50% = $24.99
    1 Disney Princess baby doll – $9.99 – 50% = $4.99
    1 Disney Princess Ariel bath world – $44.99 – 50% = $22.49
    1 Disney Princess Ariel bath doll – $9.99 – 50% = $4.99
    1 Mega Bloks 80 ct – $18.00 – 50% = $9.00
    1 Mega Bloks Play ‘n’ Go Table – $34.96 – 50% – $5 MQ = $12.48
    1 Crayola Toddler Crayons – $4 – $1 TQ – $1 MQ = $2.00
    1 Laugh & Learn Pup Playhouse – $19.49 – 50% – $5 MQ = $4.74
    1 Laugh & Learn Musical Table – $43.69 – 50% – $10 MQ = $11.84
    1 Giggleable – $2.48 clearance

$100 even for $305.95 of toys! My daughter’s first birthday, easter basket, and part of Christmas is all taken care of!

• Rebecca says:

The Fisher Price Puppy coupon was not in today’s paper. I found the booklet at Toysrus today

• Geri says:

Has anyone tried to scan their mobile coupon more than once or is everyone just buying a ton of newspapers?

• Sara says:

They have them at the customer service desk. I used one from my regular Sunday newspaper, one I found laying at McDonald’s this morning (you’d be surprised how many coupon inserts I pick up during our Sunday McD’s lunch–people read their papers and then just leave the ads and coupon inserts in haphazard piles all over the restaurant when they leave), and then I asked the customer service desk for one each time I visited the store today (kept having non-buyers remorse and going back ;)). Mobile coupons can only be used once (for each item in the mobile coupon list).

• Sarah says:

A couple things…..This morning when I went in the cashier had a page of all the coupons that were on the wrap around. I still used my own, but that’s awesome if somebody didn’t get a paper if your Target happens to be doing the same thing! Please note-these are the 50% and etc coupons, not the manufacturers ones for the Laugh and Learn items that are no longer available.

Lastly, for those who are finding the booklets of the Fisher Price coupons at TRU, what are you asking them exactly? I mean I get what to say, but you just take the coupons and leave or do you ”shop” around? I may ask for some tomorrow if I decided to go. Thanks in advance!

• Stephanie says:

I don’t see the problem in just asking for a coupon booklet. I received one in the mail, so it is coming from fisher-price directly, not TRU stores. That’s just my opinion, but I wouldn’t hold it against you :)

• Amy says:

They have a smaller set of Star Wars Fighter Pods (4 figures, 2 pods) for $5.99. I was able to use both coupons and get it for $1. I’m putting one in my son’s Easter basket and the other will go in the gift closet.