Walgreens Clearance Deals: Possible FREE Poise, 75% off Nintendo DS & Wii Games + More

(Photo Credit: Don’t Make Me Nuts)

I’ve received quite a few emails from readers letting me know about clearance bargains at Walgreens!  With that being said, here are a few more Walgreens to look out for.  Keep in mind that Clearance prices vary by region.

Poise Thin Comfort Liners 36ct $2.00
Use the $2/1 Poise coupon found here (sign up to print)
Final cost FREE!

Alka-Seltzer $2.79
Use the $1/1 Alka-Seltzer coupon found here or in the 3/18 RP
Plus, use the $1/1 Alka-Seltzer Walgreens coupon found in the March coupon booklet
Final cost only $0.79!

(Photo Credit: Michelle)

Dial Body Wash on clearance $2.79 (regularly $5.99!)
Use the $1/2 Dial Body Wash coupon found in the 3/11 RP
Final cost only $2.29!

Bayer Advanced 24ct $2.29
Use the $2/1 Bayer Advanced Aspirin Product coupon found in the 12/11 SS (expires 3/31)
Final cost only $0.29!

Olay Pro-X Intensive Firming Treatment Kit $25.00
Includes intensive treatment mask and skin tight serum
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Olay Pro-X Intensive Firming Treatment Kit $25
Total = $50
Use 2 $5/1 Olay Pro-X or Regenerist coupons found in the 3/4 PG (expires 3/31)
Get a $10 RR when you spend $40 (March Monthly RR through 3/31)
Submit for the $15 rebate when you spend $50 found here
Final cost only $15 total – $7.50 each!

Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Bars $1.39
Use the $1/2 Ghirardelli Chocolate Bars coupon found here
Final cost only $0.89!

Tabasco Sauce 2 oz $1
Use the $0.60/1 coupon found in the 3/25 SS
(or use the  $0.50/1 coupon found here, sign up to print)
Final cost as low as $0.40!

Similac Organic Infant Formula 23.2oz $13.49 (regularly $26.99!)

(Photo Credit: Wild for Wags)

Also, be sure to check for inexpensive Nintendo DS or Wii games marked 75% off, which would make perfect Easter basket fillers!  You may find:

Nintendo DS Sonic Rush $4.99
Nintendo Wii Luxor $4.99
Disney Bow-Tique Bubble Tea Party $2.49
Halo Action Figures $5.99
Lite Sprites Play Set 3.74 – $7.49
Ben 10 Action Figures $3.99

(Photo Credit: Wild for Wags)

There are a lot of toys marked down to 75% off, so stop by Walgreens and take a look!  Have you scored any clearance bargains at Walgreens lately?

(Thanks, Michelle, Don’t Make Me Nuts, and Wild for Wags!)

• karen says:

Olay bodywash and 2 pack soap bars for $2.19 on clearance.. best part is, they were buy one, get one 50% off! So, money maker with the $2/1 olay coupon from p&g!!!!
    I was thinking my coupons were gonna go to waste since olay was out of stock at both my walmart and targets,, but.. scored about 10 of these!!!
    really nice deal :)

• Leslie says:

Oh thank you for posting that, I was just looking through my coupons and thought the same thing…Going to Walgreens! Thanks again! :-)

• karen says:

they are specific varieties! and some stores around me didnt have them marked, so you have to price check :)
        I found the pink and the blue ones were on sale.. i guess they have different scents.. the greens and the purples were at regular price :)
        good luck!

• j k says:

Wags here had the pink ones for $2.39, still a good deal. So Cal is always more costly than other areas.

• Mary says:

I found Arm&Hammer spinbrush toothbrushes marked down to $4.19 so they were only $2.19 after I used a $2.00 coupon on each one. They are battery operated Spiderman brushes for my grandkids!

• Shawne says:

I found Men’s Dial bodywash on clearance for $1.50. I didn’t have any coupons, but did receive a $2 register reward!

• Liz says:

My walgreens had some Always Pads and Tampons 75% off also $2 to $4 per box, assorted package sizes :)

• Nicole says:

There is a $1 off Bayer coupon in the Wag’s March Coupon book. Stacking that with either the $2/1 or $1.50/1 Bayer Advanced MF’s gives you overage! :) I handed the store coupon over first, avoiding the dreaded beep.

• K says:

The $1 Bayer coupon in the March Walgreens booklet worked fine for me on the clearance Bayer Advanced. I gave it to the cashier after the manufacturer coupons ans it didn’t beep! I picked up 2 more items to cover the overage.

• Amber says:

I found boxes of the Pampers prints diapers for $8, normally they are $19.99!!!

• Alexcia says:

Amber, where are you located and is it in a box or bag?

• Ruby says:

My store also had pampers (baby dry instead of prints) jumbo boxes on clearance for $12.50! I was able to use the $1.50 off coupon to get each box for $11. With 3 in diapers it made me super happy! I’m in Florida btw. :D

• Sarah says:

they had them at my Walgreens marker down to $7! and i had some $2 off coupons :) mades a sweet deal!

• Tiffany says:

I scored olay body wash and bars on clearance and paid 60¢ for 8 last week and also happened to find an awesome 6 piece caboodles set for 5.00 reg 20 something dollars… Totally worth it for caboodles because they are not that cheap anywhere. I also found a olay pro x kit reg 56.00 for 17.00 after coupon it was 12.00. I found a bunch of great toys a few weeks ago… Hot wheels sets for 1 and 2.00, crayola sets under 2.00, mega blocks for 4.99. I found some of the paper jams mics for 4.98 the other day reg 30.00.

• jessica says:

I realllllly hope the olay pro x is available I have the most sensitive skin I think out there and this is the first product Ive tried that I wasnt allergic too. Pleaseeeeee dont be sold out

• Marlo says:

I found Kettle brand Zesty Ranch tortilla chips (8 oz bag) marked down to $1.69. The $1 potato chip coupon works so I paid .69

• Kathy says:

Found generic ( matchbox type) cars 5 pk $2.49, I got the Crayola color explosion for the $1.79, also 2 different Sponge Bob Blending pens with book $2.69 each and some Vitamins I bought 1 one for me and one for hubby and they rang up $2.69 and the second one was FREE because of a Vitamin promo. While I was in the store I saw an employee placing clearance stickers on items in the hardware aisle.

• Zulema says:

There is also a $1 qpon off Bayer in the Walgreens coupon booklet. YOU GET OVERAGE. I DIID IT!

• deb says:

I was looking for the Sonic game, called around to several Walgreens they all said the didnt have it. :(

• Nancy says:

I found Playtex tampons for $2, used $1 coupon, paid $1 each box. Also ALL Laundry detergent marked down to $1.87, used $1 coupon, paid $0.87! Demet’s Turtle candies marked down to $1.12, no coupon but still a great deal. Mentos gum marked down to $0.67, used $0.55 coupon, paid $0.12. A beautiful black silk scarf, jogging pants and a sweatshirt – all were $1.49. On a side but related note ~ my local CVS had a 90% off clearance cart where I got a cute zippered jacket for $0.33!!

• betsy says:

Bummer none of my walgreens have poise on clearance and they all claim they don’t carry ds games

• Melissa says:

I looked at two walgreens and they dont have the angry birds on sale yet :(

• Leslie says:

I was able to get 2 Olay body washes with 2 coupons, for free. I also found Roc CompleteLift night cream for $5.74, I usually buy it for around $30. Plus got Toy Story neon color explosion for $1.49 and a 16pk of pipsqueak crayola washable markers for $1.49. Great deals, so happy :-)