$1/1 ANY Minute Maid Juice Box Coupon (Reset?!) = Only $0.97 at Walmart

Yay! Another great coupon appears to have reset on Coupons.com! Just head on over there, use zip code 62946 (if needed) and click on the “Beverage” category to print a $1/1 Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk coupon. These juice boxes are priced around $2.99 and sometimes go on sale for only $2, so possibly only $1 after this coupon! In fact, check out the deal you may be able to score at your local Walmart…

Buy Minute Maid Coolers 10 pack $1.97 (Price may vary by region)
Use the $1/1 Minute Maid Juice 10-pk coupon found here
Final cost only $0.97!

(Thanks, Charis and I Heart the Mart!)

• AnnaM. says:

Swagbucks had this same coupon.

• Melanie says:

Has anyone used this coupon for the pouches instead of the boxes? Just wondering if they work for those.

• Barb says:

I think the coupon clearly indicates it is to be used for 100% juice. The “any variety” refers to the different juice flavors. I read where Paul at “I Heart the Mart” confirmed that he could use them for the coolers, but it’s going to be a hard sell with some cashiers.

I would rather my kids have the 100% juice product for another dollar anyway.

• Lindsey says:

Mine doesn’t show it has reset..

• a says:

checked for the second time (two weeks in a row) and this product is not sold at walmart super center in monona wi :( if they were stashed somewhere else and someone saw them please post! thx!!

• estela says:

ive bought the coolers before using this coupon but i tried at food4less and they didnt let me said had to be the boxes would of paid .88 if i could

• Emily says:

Mine didn’t reset. :(

• Amy says:

LOVE these dollar off coupons!! My Farm Fresh in Eastern VA doubles up to $1 every day, so these are usually cheap cheap if not free! =)

• mira says:

Thee coupon says BOX not BOXES…so it means a box of juices not the juice boxes. Id say green light on the pouches

• Barb says:

Again, it could be so, but the label on the cooler says “5% juice”, so the difference in getting this kool-aid type blend and 100% juice is about .10 per pouch. $1.97-$1.99 for 67.5 ounce of real juice is actually a competitive deal and is more nutritious than what basically amounts to fortified kool-aid.

• Raquella says:

I was just at Walmart today (in Wood Village, OR) and purchased 4 boxes of the Coolers for $0.97 each. There was no problem with the cashier; coupons didn’t even beep!

• Patti says:

The #’s on the coupons match exactly to the Minute Maid upc’s, I have used them several times on pouches (water version & lemonaide) haven’t had a problem yet. (at more than one Walmart) no beeps, no questions.

• J says:

Look for fruit flavored water pouches, that’s what I got at Wal-Mart for .98.

• I was able to print these coupons off 4 times before it said limit reached! Totally Awesome as summer is coming and with 4 kids and only my paycheck this will come in handy and worth a try. Thanks for all your hard work Collin and Crew! You make my dollars S T R E T C H farther LOL

• Angela A. says:

My Walmart sells these for $2.97. :( not a good deal for me. They have raised prices up a dollar on almost everything.

• Chitownlisa says:

Target has them on sale for $2.69 so $1.69 after the coupons they carry the boxes only

• Marlys says:

Mine has reset, but won’t print. :(