FREE Depend Real Fit or Silhouette Sample Pack

Head on over here to request a FREE sample of the new Men or Women’s Depend sample pack that includes the following items listed below…

• Lara says:

I always try to get a few samples of these because I have found there is nothing better to use the first few days following giving birth. They are super soft, they do not make “swish, swish” sounds when you walk much like I thought they would and honestly nobody can tell you have them on. I fear they day will come when I use them as the manufacturer intends but for now they are my post childbirth “panties” ;)

• Amanda M says:

hmm interesting Lara, I already ordered for my grandpa but I might try that when I have my third in August! Thanks for the tip :)

• Erin says:

Good Idea Lara!!

• Stephanie says:

Thanks for the tip Lara, my bestfriend is having her first baby in Sept. I was planning on putting these in a “Over the Hill” joke gift, but now I think I’ll ask my friend if she’d like them first.

• orphs Flores says:

well, after reading Lara’s post I will definitely get a free sample . Maybe my sister (who is expecting) will try them, and if not, I will on my next pregnancy….

• michele says:

I keep getting an error but the number of people keeps going up so someone must be getting it to work

• michele says:

changed from google chrome to safari and it worked perfectly

• agnes says:

those types of panties are great for those special days and nights when “bloody mary comes with heavy flow”.those really helped me once.