CVS: Possible $7/1 Physician’s Formula Cosmetics Store Coupon = FREE Products + More

The next time you’re at CVS, be sure to scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine to possibly snag a high value $7/1 ANY Physician’s Formula cosmetics purchase CVS store coupon.  You can then use this coupon to snag FREE Physician’s Formula cover sticks or inexpensive Physician’s Formula Eye Shadow Quads!  Here’s how:

Physician’s Formula Cosmetics $5.99-$7.49
Use the $7/1 CVS store coupon printing from the Magic Coupon Machine (may not print for everyone)
Plus, use the $1/1 manufacturer’s coupon found in the 2/12 SS or 3/18 SS
Final cost as low as FREE!

*Come back to let us know if you also get this high value coupon!

(Thanks and photo credit, My Litter!)

Also, here’s a great new app for all you CVS shoppers with an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad…and the best part is it’s FREE! Head on over to the iTunes App store to download the official CVS Pharmacy app. With this App, you’ll be able to save your ExtraCare card into the App, refill/transfer/manage your prescriptions, find a CVS store near you, and lots more!

Keep in mind that although you won’t be able to scan your Mobile card at the Magic Coupon Machine to print your store coupons, you’ll still be able to hand over your phone during checkout to receive store discounts. Sounds good to me!

(Thanks, Addicted2Savings4U and Coupon Mamacita!)

• Giovanna says:

Thanks for sharing! I didn’t get this – but today I got a $15/off any Physician’s Formula Skincare – but unlike the last one (from ~2 weeks ago), this says “Excludes Cosmetics”.

• Heather says:

I use the “Key Ring” app for my droid phone. Load my card to it, and use it to scan at the coupon machine and to pay…

• Karen L. says:

I was just at CVS in Ohio and no coupons were available today for me..;)

• Lauren says:

I got a $15/1 Physician’s Formula skin care CRT yesterday.

• Sue says:

That’s what my coupon was for too. The cheapest item that qualified was 19.99 so I am hoping to find a coupon that stacks. Still a great coupon by itself though.

• amhale11 says:

I was able to use the $15/1 PF skin care coupon on the tinted moisturizer, which was $14 something. Went through without a problem!

• Ashley says:

I got the $15 off coupon to, and after I check out I have been getting 25 % off your purchase coupon on my reciepts… If your able to score that coupon as well the 25% off coupon will bring the price down to $14.99 making it free with the $15/1 coupon!!!!

• Janie says:

Speaking of apps… have you tried the Punchcard App?! I saw it today at a restaurant, downloaded it & it works!

Here’s the details about it http://techcrunch.com/2012/04/27/barely-3-months-post-launch-loyalty-app-punchcard-live-in-15m-locations-nears-profitability/

It’s a reward program for shopping at certain places and after 10 scans of receipts you get a reward up to $30 :)

• Deb says:

I got the $15 for skin care only. That CVS didn’t even carry the PF skin care line, only the cosmetics!

• amhale11 says:

I was able to use the $15/1 PF skin care coupon on the tinted moisturizer, and my store had skin care products. It went through without a problem!

• Kelsey says:

Plus all Physicians Formula is $5 off starting Sunday!

• Brittany says:

I just got back from CVS and got a coupon from the magic coupon machine for 75 cents off any colgate toothbrush. There are colgate toothbrushes in the trial size section for 1.19 so only 44 cents after the coupon. (the toothbrush is regular sized)

• Molly says:

I got the $7 coupon today, but didn’t get the $1/ toothpaste/deodorant coupon, I thought hey were printing all week.

• Elizabeth says:

There are 3 or 4 TMF for physicians formula products, BUT you have to get the tag off the product. Last week I was able to get one for free plus $7ECB. The rebate forms are online.

• amberwavs says:

I got a $5/1 Olay Total Affects tone perfecting moisturizer, I’m in Central Florida. No Physicians formula for me. But thanks for the heads up, it’s like the lottery; I scan my card to see if I won…lol

• Dawn says:

I got the $7 Physicians Formula coupon this week. I missed out on the last one, so now i’m happy :)

• nl says:

yeah I never get these.. bummer

• Vironika says:

Why do I never get these high coupons to print for me??? Every single coupon that has printed for me at CVS (no exaggeration) has been for something I don’t want…why do I have such bad luck with their coupon machine??

• demeteraurion says:

Starting Sunday these products will be $5 off :)

• I have had this app on my phone for a few weeks because I lost my card and I scan my phone just fine at the Red machine!! i get my cvs coupons :)

• Lynda says:

I got the $7.00 off and a $5.00 off any revlon so I bought some eyeshadow for 4.99 totally free. also got a coupon for $1.00 off any oral care item 3.00 or more.

• Natasha says:

What exactly is the magic coupon machine? Our store doesn’t have a scanner… at least I don’t think Would this print out at the register when I buy something? I asked my cousin who works at CVS about this machine/coupon print and she looked at me like I was crazy…

• Niki says:

To my experiences, Every CVS I went to have the coupons machine. Normally it’s located close to the main entrance. CVS employee should know where it is.

• freezergal says:

I got a $7 off coupon today but had gotten a $3 off coupon on Monday, both for Physician Formula Make up. I was completely out of powder and mascara so using 2 manufacturing coupons it was like buying one and getting one free ($12 off!) God is good….I was praying for a good deal because money is tight *smile* This Make up is about the only kind I can use on my face.

• Renee says:

I hadn’t been to CVS for about 2 weeks and was mad cause the last time I went I didn’t get any coupons at all so when I went Wednesday I got the toothpaste, deoderant and the PF coupons!

• ale says:

I got this Q about last monday. so yay!

• Sammy says:

I got the $ 7 & $ 15 off the Physicians Formula coupons and $ 10 off any OLAY purchase of 2 Regenerest creams. AWESOME !

• Andrew says:

If anyone was wondering this app is also on android. Can be found here https://play.google.com/store/search?q=cvs+pharmacy

• JennyOH says:

I got a $7 off Physicians’ Formula coupon yesterday, and found a few products under $7, mostly concealer sticks. First time I’ve gotten a high value coupon OR a coupon for something I actually want at CVS!

• Ruthie says:

Got the $7 PF Q. Had a $2 PF manufactures Q. They had a bonus pack of their organic mascara. Paid $.99, so paid about $.50 for each mascara. Thank you!!

• mikala says:

At my CVS here in Indiana they had PF only sale to take off an automatic $5 off at register, and then with my $7 coupon most things were free.

• Leanne says:

I just got a $12 off PF coupon last night….did anyone else?