High Value $2/1 Garnier Moisturizer Product Coupon + Target Deal

Make sure to hop on over to Coupons.com and use zip code 90210 (if needed) to print a high value $2/1 Any Garnier Moisturizer Product coupon! Plus, you can head on over to the Target coupon site to print a $2/1 Garnier Skin Care item Target store coupon. Stack these coupons together to score the following deal…

Granier Moisture Rescue Cream 1.7 oz Jar $6.99
Use the $2/1 Garnier Skin Care Item Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $2/1 Garnier Moisturizer product coupon found here
Final cost only $2.99!

(Thanks & Photo Credit: Totally Target!)

• kate says:

can anyone tell me if the BB cream is considered moisturizer?
    TIA!!

• Cristal says:

Wondering the same thing… loved the sample I just got in the mail.

• Ree says:

I think it is considered a moisturizer. I just got a sample, and the coupon that came with it was for a moisturizer…hope this helps!

• Alyanna says:

Yes! It is! I used these coupons the last time they came out, and they do count as a moisturizer. =)

• Tracy says:

Target gave me a bit of a hard time, but they took my coupon. I love my Garnier BB cream!!!

• Carol says:

BB’s are condisered a tinted moisturizer, but it is also considerer a primer for makeup. This just means it covers fine lines and blimishes. This makes your regular makeup look perfect, but if you want to be on the go, just us the BB. I always use the tinted version because its quick, and it gives me the coverage I need. I like the Clinique one but there are many more good choices.

• Suzy says:

Starting May 20, Rite Aid will be having a buy one, get one 50% off and $3 UP reward when you buy 2. Works out to $2-$3 for an $8 cream.

• Sam says:

It should work on the BB cream! I used a $2 target coupon and a $2 manufacturer coupon (both for Garnier moisturizers) for it about 2 weeks ago :)

• Brittany says:

I love this stuff! I used to pay $30 for Lancome’s moisturizer and I switched after I got my free Garnier sample and I am so glad I did! That’s a big savings!

• mackyjane says:

I have a question about Target shopping (I am not a frequent Target shopper). If I have 2 Target Coupons for the Garnier Moisturizer and I buy 2 Garnier Moisturizers can I use a Target coupon on each? I’ve received Target coupons before that state “only one coupon per person” or something like that. Thanks in advance!

• mel says:

it realllly depends on the cashier. some will allow you to use 2 Target coupons in the same transaction, others make you split into 2 orders. I ask before they start ringing up and many are OK with it, but I have run into a few that will say no, you have to do them separate.

• Tarri says:

Some Cashiers say you can only use one. Others let you use more than one at a time. Until you get to know your cashiers of who does and who doesn’t it is a guessing game. Funny thing is at my store some cashiers say only one of each like TQ but I can go over to GS and they will do more than one at a time.

• amhale11 says:

I’ve never had a problem using multiple Target Qs in the same transaction, and I do it ALL the time. Maybe it’s because it’s always really busy when I go and they just want to get me out the door as fast as possible lol! That’s ok with me! ;)

• judy says:

I could not find the target coupon?????

• Tina says:

The coupon is gone now.

• aec2003 says:

How much is the bb cream

• maria says:

Hi guys! I just wanted to share that I got a great deal at HEB on Garnier moisture rescue gel!! HEB right now has a coupon for 10.00 off a 20.00 purchase. I purchased 3 moisturizers for about 1.67 each (+tax). Each one is on sale for 6.97 I used their coupon for 10.00 off a 20.00 purchase and 3 of the 2.00 off of one moisturizer coupons. This is even better than getting them at Target for 2.98!! Hope someone else can get this deal too!!