CVS: $1/1 ANY Toothbrush Coupon = FREE Colgate360 or MaxWhite Toothbrush + More

If you’re headed to CVS today, be sure to scan your card at the CVS Magic Machine as it seems that many people are receiving store coupons for $1 off ANY Toothbrush. Pair this coupon with the Colgate sale at CVS and you’ll be able to walk out with a FREE toothbrush! Here’s how…

Colgate 360 degree or MaxWhite manual toothbrush $2.99 = $2 Ecb (limit 2)
Use the $1/1 ANY Toothbrush coupon printing from the Magic Coupon Machine
Pay $1.99
Get back $2 Ecb
Final cost FREE!

Also, if you were lucky enough to get the $1/1 any Wet n Wild product regional coupon found in the 5/13 RP, you can actually score FREE Spoiled nail color (as it is a Wet n Wild product)! Check it out…

Spoiled nail color $0.99
Use the regional $1/1 coupon found in the 5/13 RP
Final cost FREE!
*Also, you may receive a $3 off $15 beauty purchase coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine making this deal even sweeter!

(Thanks, Crystal, Kristie, and all you readers who commented!)

• Cheyanne says:

You can also get the 5 pack toothbrushes for FREE!
    The 5 tooth brush pack is on sale 10/$10
    I did not even have to pay TAXES!

• Kacie says:

CVS brand toothbrushes or what?

• spendwithpennies says:

Yea, CVS Brand!
        Our store had them beside the registers!

• Kacie says:

Exciting! Thanks! :) I’ve been stocking up on toothbrushes at CVS for the last 2 or 3 weeks!

• spendwithpennies says:

The ECB deal is a great deal + its on a name brand tooth brush… But some people dont really have the money to spend or the ECBS stocked up to pay with.
            I personally use my ECBS on DIAPERS!
            I was super excited to see this deal!
            Also if you have the coupons from last week that said $1 off ANY mouth wash you can get the scope travel size for free! They are priced at 99cents!

• Kacie says:

I already bought my free Colgate toothbrushes last night when my store started the sales ad early. I had 2 $1 off coupons for them, so I still got them free. That coupon will probably print every day, so it looks like a lot more toothbrushes! I also saw somewhere that next week there will be another toothbrush ECB deal and with the red coupon machine $1 coupon, it would actually make it a little bit of a money maker.

• Lisa K. says:

Can someone please explain how the $3 off $15 beauty purchase coupon can make this deal sweeter? I thought the $15 minimum is required after all manu Q’s are scanned? So that means the free nail polish wouldn’t count toward the $15 minimum, am I right? Thanks for the help! I’m still pretty new to CVS’ing. :)

• Carmen says:

You can hand that $3 off $15 coupon first, and then all manufacturer coupons :)

• Lisa K. says:

Really!? I didn’t know that! Always thought there’s some rules about the order of scanning. Thank you so much for your help!!!! :D

• crystal says:

Yes. That is correct i was able to do that today. I brought 15 nail polish and toilet paper for a grand total of $1.47 in taxes

• Lisa K. says:

Thanks Carmen & crystal! I’m so happy I asked here first before going. I just came back from CVS and saved about $27 on a $40 purchase. Thanks to all the helpful tips from hip2savers! :D

• mel says:

Thanks to a tip I read on another site, if you still happen to have the $2.25 Oral B Pro-Health Clinical Toothbrush coupon from Vocal Point, you can get 1 free + overage.
    The toothbrush is $5.79 with $3 ECB this week. Roll a $3 ecb, along with using the $2.25 mq and $1 magic machine coupon, you can get .46 overage applied to your order! then get another $3 ecb in return!!

• Mika says:

Question: The coupons that are on the red plum and smart source website, are they the same ones that come in the paper each week?

• Janet says:

Got 6 free nail polishes! 2 free Milky Ways (had .75/2 MC), and almost free Revlon makeup!

• Dora says:

I got so much stuff for less then 4bucks at cvs.. I go Sat nite and my store let’s me clear shelves on last weeks deals and do a few of this weeks deals.. only get to do this on Sat cuz sales end and I go 2 hrs before store closes.. LOVE CVS :-)

• Valerie says:

My RP for 5/13 didn’t have the Wet Wild Nail Polish. I guess the Connecticut Papers didn’t receive them, as I had 5 copies of the RP for 5/13. Bummer.

• Jo-Ann says:

In the travel section, I found Colgate toothbrushes for a little over $1, which I like over the cheaper CVS ones.

• amhale11 says:

I used all my Wet n Wild coupons on the Rite Aid nail extravaganza :( , but I got the toothbrush coupon from the magic machine and got the Colgate 360 free!

• I got a $5 off 2 loreal haircolor from the magic machine plus I have $4 off 2 loreal haircolor so I will get 2 boxes $4.99 each loreal healthy look hair color for $1.00 cool deal

• Jodi says:

Go thru your older CRTs you have saved. I found one for $1.50 off Depends, which will give me a small MM after EBs (I have a mfr $1.50 q, also). I had forgotten about this one! I will donate the product.

• Valerie says:

I few weeks ago, I donated to the local American Diabetic Organization, 3 boxes of Depends,plus 12 One Touch Diabetic Units. They were all free, using the CVS sales, depends MF coupons and CVS coupons. Made me feel so good that day!

• shannon says:

I got a Nuance shampoo (reg $3.19) for .19 as the coupon machine printed a $3 off coupon, and didn’t exclude trial sizes. Also, got Revlon powder (reg $10.49) for $1.49. I used $4 ecb, $2 Revlon coupon & $3 off any $10 cosmetics purchase. Woo hoo!

• edy says:

Thank u all I got 17 spoiled nail polish today real pretty bright colors! And my 4 girls loved those colors. Thank u for the postyings

• Diane says:

The cashier at my CVS wouldn’t let me use the coupon since it is for $1 off and the nail polish is only 99cents. She said the item has to be at least $1. Was she mistaken?

• Susan says:

Yep–she should have just changed the coupon amount manually to 99 cents, just like if you are using an extrabuck that is a few cents over, and they can change those, too.

• Tammy says:

I got a great deal using this $1 off coupon from the “magic machine”. I had the cashier do 2 separate transactions. Got the free toothbrush, then used the $2.00 ECB to pay for my soda deal. Pepsi 12 pks are on sale Buy 4 for $14 get a 5th one free. Right now, Common Kindness has $1 off/12 pk Pepsi coupons for different kinds of Pepsi. I had an awesome cashier that let me get any flavor as long as it was Pepsi. The final cost for all 5 -12 pks was $10.84 then I used the $2 ECB and paid $8.84. That’s $1.76 each!