CVS: 24-Pack Nestle Pure Life Water Only $2.38 (6/13 Only)

Just wanted to give you a heads up that tomorrow you may be able to head on over to CVS and scan your CVS card at the Magic Coupon Machine to possibly receive a coupon for $2.88 Nestle Pure Life Water 16.9 oz bottles 24-pack (reg. $4.39)! This offer is only available to select ExtraCare cardholders, so be sure to check your Inbox to see if you also received this email.

Even sweeter, you can use the $1/2 Nestle Pure Life coupon found here making this only $2.38 for a 24-pack of Nestle bottled water. Sounds good to me!

(Thanks, Single Mom Saving Money!)

• Jamie says:

my coupon was for $1/2

• Corinne says:

The coupon is for $1/2?

• Alea says:

$1/2 here too!

• Linda says:

What did you do to get the coupon?

• Jill says:

same here

• MEG says:

The coupon states” Save $1 on 2″ Nestle Pure Life Purified water .5-Liter multipacks. So basically its $2.38 per pack.

• Darn! Thanks, I just updated the post…

• Nick says:

Yay I have $1/1 MQ to stack. Awesome price.

• angela says:

I still have $2 off 2 peelies from past water cases I have bought. Ya!

• mel says:

But you’ll only get 1 24pk @ $2.88 with the magic machine coupon right?? the 2nd will be reg price, so the math would be $2.88 + $4.39 = $7.27 – $1/2 IP = $6.27 or $3.13 each??? When you break it down like that, doesn’t seem to be that great a deal. I’d rather just buy 1 24pk @ $2.88 and forget about using a manuf q (unless it was off 1!)

• Teri says:

I was thinking the same thing. I thought I was missing something.

• Michelle says:

You’re right Mel, you only get one 24 pack@ $2.88 with the magic machine coupon but the water is already on sale for $3.39 so the deal is ok even after the $1/2 coupon. So it was $2.88 + $3.39 – $1.00=$5.27 plus tax for me for 48 bottles which is $2.64 a pack. It will do for now.

• i did the same thing but the water is onsale for $3.39 this week that makes it better

• amber says:

I don’t know where to share this, but thought people would like to know the deal I just got at Wal Mart!!! Was getting my free Kotex and walked by the side of an end cap to see Schick Hydro Silk Razors for $3!!! I thought it couldn’t be true so I price checked it: $3!!!! Off I went to search for my $4 coupons and I found ONE!!! I was so thrilled. In the package is one razor, one cartridge and one travel size Skintimate shave gel. Also a $4 coupon for refills and a .55 coupon for Skintimate, both expire at the end of the year! :)

• Eunice says:

I just received my email. Yay!

• ashley says:

If you dont open your emails from cvs all the time (like me lol) then check your emails for a FREE single serve drink or a package of candy up to $2.00 as a “welcome back” because I just got one today! :)

• Mary says:

Hi–I did receive an email for the water and mine says that it is one per customer.

• rosana says:

hope to get one & i have a .50 cents coupons for the water.

• rose says:

I’m gonna take this deal to Walmart and price match it there.

• mel says:

Why do that? Seems silly to go to CVS to scan your card for the coupon, then leave to go to WM. :shrugs:

• Chelsea says:

Well, she can get more than 1 pack for that price if she PM at Walmart, while CVS will probably only allow one pack at the 2.88 price per customer since it tracks on our cards. However, my Walmart won’t allow me to PM and use a coupon–they consider PM as a “coupon” and therefore, won’t let customers use another coupon on top of it. I seriously hate my Walmart. Lol.

• SJ says:

It is your Walmart that does that because mine allows me to PM and use coupons. Maybe you can email customer service asking them to advise, then print it out and take with you the next time you PM.

• Plumaria says:

That depend on the Walmart you go to. some are like this, others will allow

• Melissa says:

Don’t think you will be able to do this PM at Walmart because it is a special coupon deal. They price match regular price or sale price, not coupon deals.

• nonebetter says:

Just left CVS getting mine..thanks so much!!

• edy says:

I just went to cvs! After, several days of lazyness! Got a lot of cvs cpns got my water 24pck for $2.88. Also, a cpn for the of NYC cosmetics got the ones that are 50%off one when u buy one. Also, got a 3 off a nexxus shampoo got the one for $3.29 small bottle.

• marisa says:

my machine printed this! also printed
    $15 off any physician;s formula skin care
    $2 off any skin care purchase ($2 minimum)
    $4 off $20 beauty
    and i just got an email for 30% off

…..can i use all of those together?!??!

• Michele says:

No water at my CVS this morning.They gave me their pure water as a sub.

• Verline says:

My CVS coupon machine was down and says,”it will not be available until tomorrow” but when I bought something, I got no coupons for the water at all. I hate My CVS since they combined two stores in our city to a new One Store. Lines are always long and people cut in front of you to check out, They act like they never saw you standing there.