Yeah! ExpoTV.com is running a few new product testing offers…
* Exclusive Program with Baby K’tan: If you qualify, you’ll get a chance to receive their latest products for FREE (be sure to apply by June 20th)
* New program with Poise: If you qualify, you’ll get the latest Poise products before they hit store shelves (be sure to apply by June 17th!)
* Neosporin Eczema Essentials: If you qualify, you’ll sample and review the newest Neosporin products (I posted this before but it is still open for applicants!)
And check out this email from reader, Lynne, who has been an Expo member for over a year…
Hi Collin! I had to share my exciting score with you! I joined expotv.com over a year ago. I have done a few Tryology programs for them for small items (food items and hair care products). I got to try out brand new products and got points I converted to gift cards just for uploading a video review. Today I received my latest item! It is a 55′ LG 3D SmartTV. They threw in a 3D Blu Ray, glasses, and cable hook ups as well. I am so amazed I get to keep this item just for reviewing it! I thought more people may want to be reminded about this awesome program!
If you would like more information about Expo/Tryology, click on the link below “Read More / Post Your Comments”.
Here’s how ExpoTv.com works:
* Share your unbiased opinion about products that you own.
* Earn points for providing consumer insights in video, responding to consumer topics and taking surveys.
* Redeem your points for gift cards and merchandise at the EXPO store.
* EXPO offers ways for members to get more involved by doing product research or by referring friends to the site. Plus, you’ll be entered in to monthly drawings where you can win Amazon Gift Cards.
* Get selected to try (& keep) products (sometimes before they hit stores) through the exclusive Expo program called Tryology. You are matched with products based on your interests and responses to surveys, then asked to share your honest opinion in video.
* Keep in mind that you must be at least 18 years of age to submit videos. However, if you are the parent or legal guardian of someone 13 years of age or older, that person may appear in the videos you submit under your account.
Are you interested in becoming an ExpoTV/Tryology member? If so, click the link below “Read More / Post Your Comments”.)
(2) Be sure to complete your profile information and keep it up to date. The more ExpoTV knows about you, the better they’ll be at matching you with Tryology Programs that you may qualify for in the future. So be sure to tell them about your hobbies and interests as well as complete surveys that go out from time to time.
(3) If you qualify for a specific Tryology Program, you will receive an email notification from Expo which will give you directions on how to confirm your interest and lock in your spot in the upcoming program.
(4) In exchange for receiving the free product, you will be required to upload a video review. Members who do not upload a review of the product after receiving a Tryology kit will not be considered for future Tryology programs.
Are you a current ExpoTV or Tryology member? If so, let us know if you have qualified for product reviews.